Everybody should have evacuated Tokyo along time ago.
“If you don’t educate yourself now and fast, you’ll die.”
– Prof. Hayakawa of Gunma University
– Japan Physician: Parents should evacuate children from Tokyo; Danger from Fukushima radiation — “The threat has seemed to be spreading” — “I’ve seen a lot of patients badly affected” (ENENews, Feb 14, 2014):
Excerpts from an interview with Tokyo-based physician Shigeru Mita, Nelson Groom for Vice.com, Feb. 14, 2014 (h/t anonymous tip):
- I’ve done examinations on more than 1,500 patients. […] I run blood work and conduct thyroid ultrasound examinations. […] I’ve mostly tested patients living in Tokyo, and I’ve found a lot of harmful symptoms in children, especially in kindergarten students or elementary school […] serious effects in the elderly. There have been abnormalities in their differential white-blood-cell count […] decline in the neutrophil […] I conducted the first tests in December 2011 […] the threat has seemed to be spreading into Tokyo since then.
- There was a baby with a serious illness. […] she had no neutrophils. […] Thankfully, she recovered after moving to the Kyushu area. […] there aren’t any medicines to help […] I’ve seen a lot of patients from Tokyo who are badly affected, but when they move […] they get better. After they come back to Tokyo, it gets worse again.
- I believe [TEPCO’s reporting on the radiation] must be false. That said, discussing this is a waste of time. We need to use this time to help patients rather than discussing the validity of these statements. That’s the most pressing concern.
- In Japan, commercial distribution is prosperous, so some of the contaminated food is definitely coming to Tokyo. […] we should be testing everything thoroughly, and that at least children should be spared […]
- They are definitely not focusing on this particular concern. I believe the Japanese media have taken side with a small number of powerful people.
- People living in eastern Japan […] are trying to look away from the dangers of radioactivity. Hence they avoid taking the matter seriously.
- I worry about the children, their parents, and the children who will be born in the future. I want the patients to move to the safer place [and] strongly recommend that anyone living in the area head to a safer place one or two months out of the year. I encourage everyone living in Tokyo to take blood tests as frequently as possible. […]
More from Dr. Mita here: I hope adults will leave Tokyo, not just children — Strange things happening — Medications don’t seem to work — Rare diseases increasing dramatically
And here is why:
– Bloomberg: ‘Near-Chernobyl experience’ for Tokyo even though 200+ kilometers from Fukushima
– Officials: Tons of Fukushima radioactive waste in area beyond Tokyo, 150 miles from reactors – Higher strontium levels there than spot 1 mile from Daiichi plant
– Harvard Website: Media blindly reports Tepco’s false radiation levels, says Fukushima official; Press won’t report truth — ‘It’s still scary’ in Tokyo, people move away due to hotspots; ‘Environment abruptly changed for half of Japan’
– CEO: Fukushima is very bad, we have a crew in Japan right now; Reports coming out that gov’t covered it up … food around whole region got irradiated, increased problems for people in Tokyo
– Professor: ‘It’s True That About 70% Of Japan’s Territory Is Polluted’ With Radioactivity; Tokyo Is Contaminated With Highly Toxic Radiation
– Japan Physician: I hope Adults Will Leave Tokyo, Not Just Children – Strange Things Happening – Medications Don’t Seem To Work – Rare Diseases Increasing Dramatically
– Fukushima Radiation: Japan Gov. Designates ‘Intensive Contamination Areas’ Near Downtown Tokyo
– Radioactive Contamination In Tokyo Suburb 3 Times Higher Than 1 Mile From Fukushima Daiichi
– Tokyo Radiation Olympics (EnviroReporter, Sep 8, 2013)
– Tokyo Hit By Highest Fallout Levels Since May 2011 (April, 2013)
– Deadly Levels Of Radiation Found In Food 225 Miles From Fukushima (Media Blackout On Nuclear Fallout Continues)
– Arnie Gundersen: Contamination Levels That Would Be Considered Radioactive Waste In U.S. Were Ubiquitous On Tokyo Streets When I Visited
– Tokyo Almost As Irradiated As Fukushima
– Tokyo Still Burning 148 Tons Of Radioactive Debris Every Single Day!
– ‘Many People From Even Tokyo Have Thyroid Problems Already’
– Tokyo: Experts Warn Of Increasing Radiation Levels
– Radioactive Cesium In Tokyo Tap Water 4% Higher Than Fukushima
– Tokyo Bay Cesium Even Higher Than Radiation Levels Off Fukushima (Video)
– Insane Japan: Traitor Edano Wants Spent Fuel Stored In Tokyo And Other Big Cities
– 16,800 Bq/kg Of Cesium In Tokyo Sewage Sludge Ash
– 21,346 Bq/Kg At Tokyo Train Station
– Prof. Hiroaki Koide: Tokyo Area As Contaminated As Fukushima
– Prof. Dr. Chris Busby: Extremely High Levels Of Radioactivity In Tokyo Apartment Air Filter – ‘We Are Talking About Hundreds Of Thousands Of Bequerels Per Kg In This Dust’ (Video)
– Don’t Touch Moss In Tokyo! – 4,370 Bq/Kg
– Tokyo Soil So Contaminated With Radiation It Would Be Considered Nuclear Waste In The U.S. – If Reactor 4 Fuel Explodes, The World Is Done For
– Edogawa, Tokyo: 2,566,720Bq/㎡ Radioactive Cesium
– A Lot More Mutated Dandelion’s Found In Tokyo And Saitama
– Tokyo: Cherry Blossom At 235 Bq/Kg Of Cesium
– Adachi, Tokyo: 3.829 MicroSieverts/Hour
– Katsushika, Tokyo: Radiation Dosimeter Goes OVERSCALE
– Katsushika,Tokyo: 8 MicroSieverts/Hour Detected (Video)
– Chief Nuclear Engineer Arnie Gundersen: Tokyo Soil Samples Would Be Considered Nuclear Waste In The US! (Video)
– Tokyo (Railway) Station As Contaminated As Fukushima Mandatory Evacuation Zone
– Tokyo ‘Attacked’ By Radioactive Pollen, Estimated To Contain 250Bq/g Of Cesium
– Tokyo Metropolitan Government Stores Radioactive Fly-Ash in Plastic Bags Under Blue Tarp And Sand Bags In Tokyo Bay Landfill
– Prof. Dr. Chris Busby: ‘You Shouldn’t Go On A Business Trip To Japan’ – ‘Get Out Of Japan’ – ‘Run!’ – ‘I Would Get Out Of Tokyo’ (Video)
– Extremely High Level Of Radioactive Cesium Detected In Tokyo Elementary School (Cesium At 90,600 Bq/Kg)
– 1,730 Bq/Kg Cesium In Tokyo House Dust! – 6,264 Bq/Kg Cesium In Ibaraki House Dust!
– 50 More Locations In Tokyo Over Radiation Limit
– Tokyo Governor Shintaro Ishihara To Tokyo Residents Who Protest Against Radioactive Disaster Debris From Iwate: ‘SHUT UP’
– Insane Japan: Radioactive Debris Burning Begins (Resulting Radioactive Ash And Incombustibles To Be Used As Landfill In Tokyo Bay)
– 2.22 Microsieverts/Hour In Front Of Junior High School In Tokyo Area (Video – Nov. 3, 2011)
– Radiation In Tokyo Bay 15 Times Higher Than Limit Set By Nuclear Safety Commission
– Tokyo’s High Radiation Supermarket: It’s Radium Again, Emitting 40 Millisieverts/Hr Radiation
– AND NOW: 110 Microsieverts Per Hour Detected At Tokyo Supermarket
– U.S. Navy Vice Admiral Alan Thompson Reported 1,500 MICROSIEVERTS Per Hour Thyroid Dose South Of Tokyo On March 20, 2011
– Fukushima: More Then 42% of Children Have Thyroid Nodules Or Cysts (German TV Video, Nov 18, 2012):
More than 42% of 57,000 tested children have nodules or cyst, reports Dr. Suzuki who leads the examinations. In Chernobyl they found only 0.1 – 1%.