– “Megablizzard” forecast for eastern Australia (Ice Age Now, June 23, 2014):
“Best snowfalls in a decade.” Maybe the “storm of the century.”
– Aleutian volcanoes waking up (Ice Age Now, June 23, 2014):
Five volcanoes now simultaneously active, the most activity in 26 years.
– Record snowfall in Norway (Ice Age Now, June 23, 2014):
First time since records began that snow has been recorded in June.
– Surprise Snowstorm Clobbers Rockies (Ice Age Now, June 23, 2014):
June 20, 2014 – “A bizarre June snowstorm hit Glacier National Park in Montana and parts of Utah and Idaho this week,
– Confirmed – Earth’s protective magnetic shield is weakening (Ice Age Now, June 22, 2014):
The most dramatic declines are occurring over the Western Hemisphere, says European Space Agency.
– Sneaky Penguins By Dr. Klaus L.E. Kaiser:
Now a research team lead by the University of Minnesota has found evidence that the penguins are simply shifting their place. Sort of like you hiding in the shade of a tree or house when the sun is shining too hot or hiding behind a wind break when the breeze is too cold. In other words, they just moved to a more hospitable area. The scientists concluded that “the penguins are more adaptable and smarter than previously thought.”
Given the recent record advance of ice cover in the Antarctic, it is more likely than not that the penguins were actually trying to get better shelter from the biting cold than any torching heat. Well, at 50 F below I would be inclined to seek better shelter too and would tell the global warming believers to go to the nearest expletive.
– Record low temperature in Seattle (Ice Age Now, June 22, 2014):
June 22, 2014 – A record low temperature of 50 degrees was set at Seattle WA WFO yesterday.
This ties the old record of 50 set in 1991.
– Increased seismic activity on Mauna Loa volcano (Ice Age Now, June 22, 2014):
“A Stirring Giant?” asks USGS.
– Coldest June day in Finland in 50 years (Ice Age Now, June 22, 2014):
Along with summertime snow
– Russia – First snowfall ever reported at this time of year in Tver region (Ice Age Now, June 19, 2014)
– Wintry blast to hit South Island, New Zealand (Ice Age Now, June 18, 2014):
“Snowfall on both sides of the globe at the same time,”
– June snow in Estonia raises eyebrows (Ice Age Now, June 18, 2014):
First June snow in Estonia 32 years
– WINTER Storm in Montana, Utah and Wyoming – On June 18th! (Ice Age Now, June 18, 2014):
And our President prattles on about “global warming.”
– Jun 18 and still snowing in Wyoming (Ice Age Now, June 18, 2014):
Here’s a live webcam from US 26/287 Wind River Lake
– Obama Talks Climate Change While Iraq Implodes (Ice Age Now, June 17, 2014):
“Climate change used to be called global warming until it became undeniable to everyone except the charlatans lining their pockets with utterly bogus ‘research’.” – Alan Caruba
– Snowing on Idaho border (Ice Age Now, June 17, 2014):
On the 17th of June!
– Romania – Coldest June 16th in 50 years (Ice Age Now, June 17, 2014):
Cool spring delays summer – Enduring October temperatures until July
– Wyoming forecast upped to 15 inches snow – mid June! (Ice Age Now, June 16, 2014)
– Mt Etna erupts – Shuts down airport (Ice Age Now, June 16, 2014)
– Norway sees freak June snowfall (Ice Age Now, June 16, 2014):
First June snowfall in Tromsø in living memory.
– Surprise snowfall in Finland (Ice Age Now, June 16, 2014):
Snowfall surprised residents on Monday as white flakes floated down in Kerässiepissä.
– Snowing in Sweden (Ice Age Now, June 16, 2014)
– Snow in Russia – In mid-June (Ice Age Now, June 16, 2014):
Residents worried that the abnormal cold can ruin their vegetable gardens.
– More snow for Utah (Ice Age Now, June 16, 2014):
WINTER weather advisory – “Unseasonably cold” Pacific storm
– Heavy mountain snowfall for Montana – Up to 2 ft (60 cm) (Ice Age Now, June 16, 2014):
“Can you spell ‘WINTER storm watch’ after mid June?”
– More proof that magnetic reversals cause extinctions (Ice Age Now, June 16, 2014):
A new study published just last month ties magnetic reversals to mass extinctions.
– Up to 10 inches snow by Wednesday in Wyoming (Ice Age Now, June 15, 2014):
Two days before summer – Above 10,000 ft (3,048 m)
– Snow in the middle of June in Turkey (Ice Age Now, June 15, 2014):
At higher altitudes, snow thickness reached 20 cm (8 inches) in Rize, Turkey.
– Freeze warning and snow for Wyoming (Ice Age Now, June 14, 2014)
– Temperatures plummet to record lows in South Africa (Ice Age Now, June 13, 2014):
As low as MINUS 18.3 degrees.
– Antarctic Sea Ice Extent is 1,157,000 sq km Above ‘Normal’ (Ice Age Now, June 12, 2014):
Global Sea Ice Extent is 678,000 sq km above the 1981-2010 mean.
– Heaviest snowfall in Argentina since 2005 (Ice Age Now, June 12, 2014):
15 degrees below zero in most of the province of Neuquén.
– Intense snowfall isolates 10,000 people in Araucanía, Chile (Ice Age Now, June 12, 2014):
Snow more than five feet (1½ m) deep in some areas.
– Snow persisting in Italy (Ice Age Now, June 12, 2014):
“Snow is still persisting in the low north eastern Italian Alps,” says Italian geologist
– Ground Refreezing around Alaska’s Shrinking Lakes (Ice Age Now, June 12, 2014):
But researchers pooh-pooh the evidence, insisting that the icy ground will only last another 70 years because of “global warming.”
– Volcanoes melting Antarctic glaciers from below (Ice Age Now, June 12, 2014):
Dive below the West Antarctic Ice Sheet and you’ll find fire as well as ice,
– Icebergs spotted on Lake Superior – In June! (Ice Age Now, June 10, 2014):
A Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources warden has discovered large ice floes near Madeline Island.
– Arctic sea-ice extent to increase this year, says meteorologist (Ice Age Now, June 09, 2014):
People who tell you that Arctic sea-ice extent is controlled by CO2 are lying, says meteorologist
– Cooling in the USA (Ice Age Now, June 09, 2014):
It’s not just a “pause” in global warming: According to NOAA, temperatures have been going down for nearly a decade. Down!
– “Unexpected” snowfall in Chile (Ice Age Now, June 08, 2014):
“Inesperada nieve sorprende a automovilistas en Camino La Pólvora en Valparaíso.”
– Record cold morning on the Canadian Prairies (Ice Age Now, June 08, 2014):
Of course, there’s nothing unusual about record cold.
– Snow for Canadian prairies – 30 cm (12 inches) or MORE (Ice Age Now, June 07, 2014):
Snowfall “drifting uncomfortably south.”
– Flood alerts issued for most of UK (Ice Age Now, June 07, 2014):
This on top of the fact that it has already been the wettest first five months of a year on record.
– Snowfall warnings for northern Manitoba and Saskatchewan (Ice Age Now, June 06, 2014):
– Snow surprise for B.C. communities (Ice Age Now, June 06, 2014)
– Cold wave kills 60,000 cattle in Bolivia (Ice Age Now, June 03, 2014):
Sixty-thousand head of cattle killed by the cold, and no mention in the mainstream media?
– Lake Superior Ice Coverage Breaking Records (Ice Age Now, June 03, 2014):
Plus, there’s still snow on the ground in Michigan — in freakin’ June.
– Record cold in New Brunswick (Ice Age Now, June 01, 2014):
“Some have even dubbed this month as Mayvember
– Record cold in Newfoundland (Ice Age Now, May 30, 2014)
– Coldest May 29th in Holland in 113 years (Ice Age Now, May 30, 2014):
Maybe even longer, because records didn’t begin until 1901.
– Coldest May morning in Auckland in almost 40 years (Ice Age Now, May 29, 2014):
Note: They don’t say this is the lowest temperature for the date, it’s the lowest for the entire month of May.
– California snowfall – in late May (Ice Age Now, May 28, 2014)
– Pipes still frozen in Winnipeg – Video (Ice Age Now, May 28, 2014)
– Greatest ice cover on Great Lakes since satellite records began (Ice Age Now, May 27, 2014):
As of today, 27 May 2014, Lake Superior ice cover stands at 4.3% – the greatest level of ice seen on this date,
– Cold wave in Bolivia kills three people and 60 cattle (Ice Age Now, May 26, 2014):
Professor killed by hypothermia while waiting for a bus.
– Calama, Chile – Lowest temperature in 39 years (Ice Age Now, May 26, 2014):
CNN Chile knows about the record cold temperatures in Chile,” says reader. “But did you see this news item on CNN in the USA?”
– Heavy snowfall closes roads in central Portugal (Ice Age Now, May 25, 2014):
Residents in the Serra da Estrela in central Portugal have seen roads shut down due to heavy snow falls.
– Brazilians trapped by massive hail storm – Video (Ice Age Now, May 25, 2014):
Up to 20 cm (8 inches) of marble-sized hail reaches the bumpers on their cars.
– We’re already in a Mini-Ice age, says astrophysicist (Ice Age Now, May 25, 2014)
– Antarctic Sea-Ice Coverage Continues Breaking Records (Ice Age Now, May 19, 2014):
Sea-ice coverage grew about 43,500 square miles per day in Antarctica this summer,
– Video – Incredible flooding in Serbia (Ice Age Now, May 19, 2014)
– Vail, Colorado – Looks like middle January (Ice Age Now, May 18, 2014)
– Southeast Europe – Worst floods in 120 years (Ice Age Now, May 18, 2014)
– Heavy snowfall in Serbia – In mid-May (Ice Age Now, May 18, 2014)
– Ice on Lake Superior now higher than anytime in past 40 years (Ice Age Now, May 18, 2014)
– Rockford, Illinois, breaks snowfall record (Ice Age Now, May 18, 2014):
Rockford had never had accumulating snow after May 2nd … until this year… two weeks past the latest date.
– Austin shatters record low temp by 8 degrees (Ice Age Now, May 18, 2014)
– Never before seen flooding in Serbia (Ice Age Now, May 17, 2014)
– Headed Into Grand Minimum, Says Solar Physicist (Ice Age Now, May 15, 2014)
– Mom’s Day Snowstorm Slams Colorado and Wyoming – Shuts Down 400 Miles of Wyoming Highway (Ice Age Now, May 12, 2014)
Could be “a top 10 May snow event for the Denver metro area”
– Nisqually Glacier Growing Thicker – Video (Ice Age Now, May 12, 2014)
– Meteorologists forget what’s driving the climate, says astrophysicist (Ice Age Now, May 12, 2014)
– Ice ages correlate with increases in volcanic activity (Ice Age Now, May 11, 2014)
“Whenever solar radiation has decreased and volcanic activity has increased, global temperatures suddenly plummet…often within weeks or months,”
– Three Navy Planes Crushed By Snow (Ice Age Now, May 09, 2014)
The U.S. Navy lost three P-3C Orion maritime patrol/anti-submarine aircraft in Japan after unusually heavy snowfall
– Up to two feet (60 cm) of snow for Colorado (Ice Age Now, May 12, 2014):
URGENT – WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE
– Lake Louise Ski Resort breaks yearly snowfall record (Ice Age Now, May 08, 2014):
A whopping 73 cm (29 inches) of snow has fallen in the last five days
I guess that should be enough!
(If not, Ice Age Now has more.)
Yet NOAA tells us that the globe suffered the hottest May on record …
– From Polar Vortex To Solar Vortex: Globe Suffers Hottest May On Record (ZeroHedge, June 24, 2014):
Just when you thought it was safe to leave your shelter and buy a car, buy a home, buy some Caterpillar trucks, and buy a Starbucks; NOAA reports the globe just experienced the hottest May on record… With El Nino looming, we can only imagine the excuses of ‘extreme weather’ that will rear its ugly head once again in Q2 earnings… though of course all this will be fixed in Q3?
Well, like always, you decide for yourself what is ‘the truth’.
– Famine of 1315 an excellent reminder of what can occur (Ice Age Now, June 6, 2014)
Since the beginning of Infinite Unknown I’ve been telling you to stockpile food & water and to get prepared on all levels.
The elitists know that the world is cooling and here is the Bilderberg group’s discussion agenda from 2010:
– Global Cooling and the New World Order (Telegraph):
“The 58th Bilderberg Meeting will be held in Sitges, Spain 3 – 6 June 2010. The Conference will deal mainly with Financial Reform, Security, Cyber Technology, Energy, Pakistan, Afghanistan, World Food Problem, Global Cooling, Social Networking, Medical Science, EU-US relations.”
Yep, that’s right. Global Cooling.
For more info see my commentary HERE.