– Interview: Navy sailor’s skin inflamed while carrying American flag exposed to Fukushima plume — “Whole left side” of body affected — “They immediately stripped clothes off, hosed him down… it became an extreme emergency” (AUDIO) (ENENews, April 15, 2014):
Interview with Charles Bonner, attorney for sickened USS Reagan sailors exposed to Fukushima releases, Linda Moulton Howe’s EarthFiles, Mar. 27, 2014:
Transcript excerpt starting at 2m 30s in
- One sailor had been told to go up to the top of the ship and take down the American flag. He went and took the American flag down and folded it up in the triangle way they usually folded up the flag, and put it under his arm, and went all the way down to the bottom of the ship to store it. By the time he reached the bottom of the ship, his whole left side where the flag was had become inflamed. They immediately stripped his clothes off, hosed him down, washed him down with soap. He is naked there in front of all the sailors, men and women, because it became an extreme emergency. Then 17 other sailors were immediately scrubbed down.
- He had to be discharged, he and his wife — he had ended up marrying a young lady on the ship — they both had to be discharged for medical reasons. She developed major leukemias, uterine cancers, uncontrolled uterine bleeding. And they both received a medical discharge.
US sailors in ‘full protection gear’ (Japanese style) when USS Ronald Reagan Radiation Levels On March 13, 2011 Were 370,000,000 Bq/cm3
– USS Ronald Reagan Navy Officers: “My body is falling apart” after Japan rescue mission, his right side “just didn’t work” — Another “can no longer use his legs” and unable to urinate — If 300 times normal radiation is OK, I don’t know what to tell you
– USS Ronald Reagan Sailors Had Radioactive Snow Ball Fights Off Fukushima – Crew ‘Pretty Well Toast’ After Weeks On Pacific … Significant Cancers, Incessant Bleeding From Anus Or Vagina, Blindness – Debris From USS Reagan Sent To Hanford Nuclear Waste Site
– Fukushima Cover-Up Exposed: Former MSNBC host told not to warn people about Fukushima meltdowns: ‘The official gov’t position is that it’s safe’ – ‘Now go explain that to people who served on the USS Ronald Reagan’