- 1993 WTC Bombing – FBI Operative Emad Salem Makes Terrorist Bombs At FBI Bomb Factory (LiveLeak, April 13, 2014):
footage and audio of FBI operative Emad Salem and his team creating bombs for the first WTC false flag attack
Added: Apr 21, 2013
9/11 Conspiracy Solved: Watch this documentary and look for the evidence and then make up your own mind whether or not 9/11 was an inside job.
Special thanks to Michael C. Ruppert, Mark H. Gaffney, and Kevin Ryan for their amazing research, as they tried to solve the crimes of 9/11. This video is a compilation of evidence they have uncovered.
Tags: 9/11, AIG, Banking, Bush administration, CFR, CIA, Council on Foreign Relations, Dick Cheney, Documentary, Economy, False flag, FBI, George Bush, Global News, Government, Inside job, Pentagon, Politics, Terrorism, Terrorists, U.S., WTC
YouTube Added: 08.09.2013
‘Bigger than Watergate': US ‘regular’ meetings with Al-Qaeda’s leader; documented White House ‘false flag terrorism’ moving people ‘like sheep'; the father of Twin Towers victim tell us why he backs this month’s 9/11 campaign on Times Square and around the world; & the protests calendar for September.
Seek truth from facts with Bob McIlvane, whose son Bobby was killed in the lobby of the North Tower; NATO’s Secret Armies author Dr. Daniele Ganser; Elizabeth Woodworth of Consensus911; Journal of 9/11 Studies co-editor Dr. Graeme MacQueen; Dr. Kevin Barrett author of Questioning the War of Terror, civil engineer Jon Cole of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth; and Rachel Maddow of The Rachel Maddow Show.
- Israel Seeks War On Iran To keep Lid On 9/11 (Veterans Today)
Tags: 9/11, Al-Qaeda, Al-Qaida, Bush administration, CIA, Dick Cheney, False flag, FBI, gladio, Global News, Government, Inside job, Japan, NATO, Operation Northwoods, Osama Bin Laden, Politics, Russia Today, Science, Sibel Edmonds, Technology, Terrorism, U.S., WTC
- WTC insurance fraud? Silverstein “trial” runs Monday through Wednesday (Veterans Today, July 15, 2013):
Is this the world’s worst case of insurance fraud…ever?
That’s what many are saying, as the world’s biggest real-estate swindler and the world’s most corrupt judge meet in a Manhattan courtroom on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. At issue: billions of dollars in loot from the demolition of the World Trade Center complex on September 11th, 2001.
World Trade Center owner Larry Silverstein – who confessed on national television to “pulling” World Trade Center Building 7 – will appear in the courtroom of Judge Alvin Hellerstein at 500 Pearl St. in New York City. The non-jury trial, which is expected to last three days, will decide whether Silverstein is entitled to recover $3.5 billion from airlines and airport-related companies, in addition to the $4.9 billion he has already received for his “losses” on September 11th.
The question on everyone’s mind is: Why is Silverstein claiming that airliners destroyed his buildings, when he has already confessed to demolishing at least one of them himself? In the 2002 PBS documentary “America Rebuilds,” Silverstein admitted to complicity in the controlled demolition of WTC-7, a 47-story skyscraper that dropped into its own footprint in 6.5 seconds.
The mysterious destruction of Building 7 has become the Rosetta Stone of 9/11. Virtually all independent experts who have studied the case, including thousands of architects and engineers, agree that the government’s explanation – that a few small office fires somehow destroyed WTC-7 – is a non-starter. Building 7, these experts say, was obviously taken down in a controlled demolition, as Silverstein himself admitted. (A nationwide ad campaign called “Re-Think 9/11” will remind millions of Americans about Building 7 this September.)
Despite his confession to demolishing his own building, Silverstein has already received $861 million from insurers for Building 7 alone, as well as over $4 billion for the rest of the Trade Center complex. That $861 million for WTC-7 was paid on the basis of Silverstein’s claim that airplanes were somehow responsible for making Building 7, which was not hit by any plane, disappear at free-fall acceleration.
The insurance companies are not openly accusing Silverstein of insurance fraud, presumably because doing so would threaten to demolish the 9/11 cover-up and bring down the US and Israeli governments at free-fall speed. But they have gone so far as to call Silverstein’s demand for more money “absurd,” a considerable understatement.
- TV licence evader refused to pay because the ‘BBC covered up facts about 9/11 and claimed tower fell 20 minutes before it did’ (Daily Mail, Feb 25, 2013):
Tony Rooke represented himself at Horsham Magistrates’ Court in Sussex Told inspector on visit in May 2012 that he would not be paying licence fee
Rooke said he was withholding fee under Section 15 of Terrorism Act 2000 This states it’s an offence for someone to provide funds used for terrorism He said he didn’t want to give money to an organisation ‘funding terrorism’ Rooke said BBC claimed World Trade Centre 7 fell 20 minutes before it did But judge made Rooke pay £200 costs and gave him conditional discharge
A 49-year-old man refused to pay his TV licence because he believed the BBC covered up facts about the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
Tony Rooke, who represented himself today at Horsham Magistrates’ Court in West Sussex, said he did not want to give money to an organisation ‘funding the practice of terrorism’.
Rooke, who admitted owning a TV and watching it without a licence, was found guilty of using an unlicensed set, given a six-month conditional discharge and told to pay £200 costs.
He was visited in May 2012 by an inspector after withdrawing his licence in March, but said he was withholding the funds under the Terrorism Act.
Section 15 of the 2000 Act states that it is an offence for someone to invite another to provide money, intending that it should be used, or having reasonable cause to suspect that it may be used, for terrorism purposes.
‘I am withholding all funds from the BBC, the Government and subsidiaries under Section 15 of the Terrorism Act,’ he told the inspector.
He added that he had already lodged a complaint with the BBC.
Dr. Kevin Barrett, a Ph.D. Arabist-Islamologist, is one of America’s best-known critics of the War on Terror. Dr. Barrett has appeared many times on Fox, CNN, PBS and other broadcast outlets, and has inspired feature stories and op-eds in the New York Times, the Christian Science Monitor, the Chicago Tribune, and other leading publications. Dr. Barrett has taught at colleges and universities in San Francisco, Paris, and Wisconsin, where he ran for Congress in 2008. He is the co-founder of the Muslim-Christian-Jewish Alliance, and author of the books Truth Jihad: My Epic Struggle Against the 9/11 Big Lie (2007) and Questioning the War on Terror: A Primer for Obama Voters (2009). His website is www.truthjihad.com.
- Muslims to march on White House next September 11th (PressTV, Jan 30, 2013):
Everyone knows that AIPAC, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, is the most powerful lobby in Washington.
But starting next September 11th, a new group called AMPAC, the American Muslim Political Action Committee, will challenge AIPAC’s stranglehold on American political life.
AMPAC will be forcefully announcing its presence with a “Million Muslim March” on the White House on September 11, 2013. The goal, announced at AMPAC’s press conference in New York:
YouTube Added: 02.09.2011
Suppressed video released 10 years after 9/11 attacks in the United States clearly shows the Pentagon attack was a Cruise type missile, either a Tomahawk or Russian/Soviet Granit as described by former officer of the Soviet nuclear intelligence Dimitri Khalezov.
The little explosions which have been circled in the video clearly point out that “there is no huge jet” hammering into the Pentagon, Khalezov explains.
According to the official U.S. government narration, an American Airline Boeing 757 struck the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. Continue reading »
- You Know You Are A Conspiracy Theorist If… (ZeroHedge, Sep 24, 2012):
- You are capable of critical thinking.
- You distrust mainstream media.
- You like nature.
- You think it’s a good idea to spend the Friday after Thanksgiving with your family rather than camping outside Best Buy to get a cheap plasma television made in China.
- You think it’s a little strange that WTC building 7 came down at free fall speed on 9/11 yet it was never hit by a plane.
- You think that drones in America might not be for Al Qaeda.
- You would like to be able to get on a plane without having to engage in a mandatory radiation bath and digital strip search.
- You have read a book in the past year.
- You think you have the right to protest.
- You think the War on Terror is a scam.
- You think the War on Drugs is a scam.
- You think the anger directed at America from the Middle East could possibly be related to our foreign policy rather than hating how amazingly free we are.
- You think the Republicans and Democrats are exactly the same on the important issues affecting our country.
- You think believing in The Constitution does not constitute a terrorist act.
- You have heard of the Bill of Rights and can even name what some of them are.
- You question whether the government loves you.
- You think the right to bear arms is not for hunting, rather so citizens can fight back should the government become a bunch of tyrannical thugs.
- You don’t own a television, and if you do, all you watch is RT, especially the Keiser Report and Capital Account.
- You don’t think the NDAA is the name of Kesha’s latest single.
- You think rich, powerful and connected people should be subject to the rule of law and go to jail if they commit crimes. Even if they are bankers and work at JP Morgan or Goldman Sachs.
- You think corporations aren’t people.
- You think Warren Buffet is a phony and a crony capitalist.
- You don’t care that Warren Buffet likes cherry coke, hamburgers and ice cream. He’s still a bad guy.
- You know that gold was made illegal by FDR in 1933 and confiscated from the American people. You know that gold bullion remained illegal for Americans to own until 1975.
- You think politicians that push for war should be sent to fight on the front lines. If they are unable, their children should go.
- You want your food to be labeled GMO so that you can make your own decisions on what you are consuming.
- You grow your own food.
- You buy raw milk.
- You think food and energy should be included in inflation calculations.
- You are aware that the Department of Homeland Security has purchased 1.2 billion rounds of ammo in the past year.
- You question whether said ammo purchases are in anticipation of a Normandy beach style landing by Al Qaeda.
- You think allowing a small group of unelected people (The Federal Reserve) to print unlimited amounts of money and distribute it as they please might not be a good idea.
If you answered yes to more than five of the 32 questions above, you might be a conspiracy theorist.
You also may be on the government’s terror watch list.
Be very alarmed and report it to the authorities immediately should you discover your neighbors engaged in such uncivilized thought.
- 911 Dust by Jeff Prager – Final Version (Veterans Today, Sep 21, 2012):
911 Dust : An Original Essay by Jeff Prager with new, never before seen references, specifically references 10, 11 and especially 12. Without question, no one has seen #12.
In order to cause concrete and steel to turn to micron-sized dust particles at Ground Zero as presented by Dr. Thomas Cahill, UC Davis Delta Group, the speed of sound must be reached in those items. Dr. Cahill is one of the world’s premier atmospheric physicists.The speed of sound for concrete is 3200-3600mps (meters per second) and for steel the speed of sound is 6100mps. Based on statements by Dr. Stephen Jones he estimates the velocity for his aluminum and iron oxide energetic compound in a silica substrate at 300mps.
According to Lawrence Livermore Laboratories the maximum velocity for an energetic compound made of iron oxide and aluminum in a silica substrate is 895mps. Again, according to Lawrence Livermore the velocity can be increased to above 2000mps if copper is added.
We know that the energetic compound allegedly found by Dr. Jones did not have a copper component.
This energetic compound allegedly found by Dr. Jones is incapable of turning either steel or concrete into the micron sized particles found by Dr. Cahill.
Dr. Cahill set up his sophisticated atmospheric monitoring system on a rooftop adjacent to Ground Zero on or about October of 2001 and took air samples for close to 30 days.
Dr. Cahill stated, “soil and glass were boiling” at Ground Zero well after September 11th, 2001 and up to and including October 30, 2001 and beyond.
To vaporize or boil soil and glass rather extraordinary temperatures must be reached and maintained. A fire of this magnitude must have something feeding it oxygen.
Underground fires, whether fed by nanothermite or other incendiaries, require oxygen. There is only ONE source of igniting and maintaining a fire without a constant feed of oxygen.
Tags: 9/11, Cancer, Chris Busby, False flag, Global News, Government, Health, Inside job, Iraq, Nuclear, Nuclear weapons, Politics, Radiation, Science, Society, Technology, Terrorism, Thomas Cahill, U.S., WTC
Morgan O. Reynolds was a professor emeritus at Texas A&M University and former director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis headquartered in Dallas, TX.
He served as chief economist for the United States Department of Labor during 2001–2002, George W. Bush’s first term. In 2005, he gained public attention as the first prominent government official to publicly claim that 9/11 was an inside job, and is a member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth.
Glad to see these kind of people speaking out