– Scientific Paper On HAARP: ‘High-Power ELF Radiation Generated By Modulated HF Heating Of The Ionosphere Can Cause Earthquakes, Cyclones And Localized Heating’
– Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory: ‘HAARP’ (Full Episode) (Video)
– CHEMTRAILS A Planetary Catastrophe Created By Geoengineering (MUST-SEE Photos!)
– CHEMTRAILS For Decades NOW, Admission By NASA Scientist (Video)
– Former FBI Chief On Chemtrails: Genocide All Over The World (Video)
– Geoengineeringwatch.org Weather update January 12 2014 (GeoEngineeringWatch):
California had yet another chance of rain completely “sprayed away”. The total precipitation from this storm for parts of Northern California where I live was only a few hundredths of an inch, the weather makers absolutely will not let the rain fall in our state for now. To give prospective to this my location is now some 250 inches short of rain for the last 7 years, that’s over 20 feet of rain. In contrast to the intentionally induced California drought, on Friday Palm Beach Florida got pounded with almost 24 inches of rain. Almost 2 feet of rain in a single day. This is geoengineering, this is literally “weather warfare”.
– Breaking News: Air Raids, Chemical Weapons Hit California (GeoEngineeringWatch, Dec 29, 2013):
The Chemtrails – HAARP Combination And The Killer Drought
– California Governor Declares Statewide Drought Emergency (USA Today, Jan 17, 2014):
This image obtained from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration shows snow and water equivalents in the Sierra Nevada mountain range in California abnormally low for January 2014 compared to the same time in 2013.(Photo: NASA/NOAA, AFP/Getty Images)
Watch the satellite photos down below.
– California drought: Scientists puzzled by persistence of blocking ‘ridge’ (Christian Science Monitor, Jan 21, 2014):
While much of the United States has experienced a weather year with fewer extremes and an easing drought, the record-breaking California drought – the worst since 1895 – is not leaving the region anytime soon, according to climatologists.
The unseasonal balmy but dry weather is the result of an equally unprecedented high pressure ridge lurking offshore and blocking the typical winter storms needed to drop precipitation all along the West Coast.