“The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaeda. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the ‘devil’ only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US.”
– Robin Cook, Former British Foreign Secretary
– Al Qaeda Doesn’t Exist or How The US Created Al Qaeda (Documentary)
– BBC: Al-Qaeda Does Not Exist
– Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook: ‘Al-Qaida, Literally “The Database”, Was Originally The Computer File Of The Thousands Of Mujahideen Who Were Recruited And Trained With Help From The CIA To Defeat The Russians’
– CIA, Mossad made up fairytale al-Qaeda (Press TV, Dec. 31, 2011):
An American investigative journalist says the al-Qaeda is a fairytale terrorist group made up by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Israeli spy agency, Mossad.
“In the US, the Zionist propagandists are spinning the fanciful tale that Iran was involved with “al-Qaeda,” the fairy tale organization concocted by Mossad and the CIA, in carrying out the 9/11 attacks,” Wayne Madsen wrote in an article published in Global Research.
Madsen was referring to the latest US allegation that Iran was involved in the September 11, 2001 attacks on New York and Washington.
Continue reading »
Tags: Al-Qaeda, Al-Qaida, CIA, Global News, Government, Iran, Israel, Mossad, Politics, Terrorism, Terrorists, U.S., Wayne Madsen