– “Megablizzard” forecast for eastern Australia (Ice Age Now, June 23, 2014):
“Best snowfalls in a decade.” Maybe the “storm of the century.”
– Aleutian volcanoes waking up (Ice Age Now, June 23, 2014):
Five volcanoes now simultaneously active, the most activity in 26 years.
– Record snowfall in Norway (Ice Age Now, June 23, 2014):
First time since records began that snow has been recorded in June.
– Surprise Snowstorm Clobbers Rockies (Ice Age Now, June 23, 2014):
June 20, 2014 – “A bizarre June snowstorm hit Glacier National Park in Montana and parts of Utah and Idaho this week,
– Confirmed – Earth’s protective magnetic shield is weakening (Ice Age Now, June 22, 2014):
The most dramatic declines are occurring over the Western Hemisphere, says European Space Agency. Continue reading »
Tags: Alaska, Antarctica, Argentina, Australia, Barack Obama, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, Climate Change, Environment, Estonia, Europe, Finland, Global Cooling, Global News, Global Warming, Italy, Montana, Mount Etna, New Zealand, NOAA, Norway, Obama administration, Politics, Russia, Science, Seattle, South Africa, Sweden, Turkey, U.K., U.S., Utah, Volcano, Wyoming