– Gay Orgies And ‘Murder’ Scandals Engulf Vatican
– Pope Francis Admits There Is An Army Of Over 8,000 Pedophile Priests
– Catholic Jesuit Superior Resigns After Charged With Black Mass Child Sacrifices
More info down below.
Jozef Wesolowski, 66
– Vatican sex abuse trial halted as ex-archbishop falls ill (BBC News, July 11, 2015):
He is also charged with possession of child pornography.
If convicted, he could face between six and 10 years in a Vatican jail.
Pope Francis has overhauled the Vatican’s justice system to allow bishops to be tried in the Papal state, after the church was accused of not doing enough to tackle sex crimes against children.
– Vatican child sex abuse trial closes after six minutes (New Zealand Herald/Sunday Telegraph, July 12, 2015):
The Vatican’s first child sex abuse trial opened yesterday and closed after six minutes when the defendant failed to turn up.
Jozef Wesolowski, 66, the Holy See’s former ambassador to the Dominican Republic, was supposed to appear before a tribunal within the walls of the Vatican to face charges of paying underage boys for sexual acts in the Caribbean country.
However, the former archbishop was taken to hospital hours before the hearing was due to start, with Vatican officials saying he was in intensive care for an “unexpected” but unspecified illness, probably related to heart problems and stress. Continue reading »
Tags: Abuse, Catholic Church, Children, Crime, Jozef Wesolowski, Pedophile, Sex, Society, Vatican