It all makes ‘perfect sense’:
– AND NOW: Gaddafi Body Being Taken To SECRET Location: NTC Official
– Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Dr. Steve Pieczenik Absolute Sure MUAMMAR GADDAFI Is ALIVE – ‘Obama Is An Obsessional Pathological Liar!’ (Video):
“There’s no way they killed Muammar Gaddafi, that’s not our operating mode and I’ve been involved in 30 years with the takeouts and change the regimes.”
British SAS and their special forces allies …
– John Pilger: ‘Obama, The Son of Africa, Claims a Continent’s Crown Jewels’ (Global Research):
On 14 October, President Barack Obama announced he was sending United States special forces troops to Uganda to join the civil war there. In the next few months, US combat troops will be sent to South Sudan, Congo and Central African Republic. They will only “engage” for “self-defence”, says Obama, satirically. With Libya secured, an American invasion of the African continent is under way.
– More Reasons Why Gadaffi And Libya Had To Be Destroyed (Video)
– Muammar Gaddafi Salted Away About $200 Billion (Oh, sure!)
‘This is the place where the rat Gaddafi was hiding,’ said one piece of graffiti sprayed onto the concrete wall of the drain
– Gaddafi’s final hours: Nato and the SAS helped rebels drive hunted leader into endgame in a desert drain (Telegraph, Oct. 22, 2011):
As the sun rose over the shell of Sirte on Thursday, Ben Farmer, the only British newspaper journalist left in the city, found it was immediately apparent that something had changed.
Utterly ravaged by months of bombardments, Sirte was a skeleton of a city – a place without food, water or light; a city without citizens. Its streets were turned into rivers by burst pipes, as fighters battled through waist-high swathes of mud brown water, street by bloody street.
But as the sun rose over the shell of Sirte on Thursday, it was immediately apparent that something had changed.
Continue reading »
Tags: Global News, Government, Libya, Military, Muammar Gaddafi, NATO, People's Liberation Army, Politics, SAS, Sirte, Society, Special Forces