- Are French institutions sacrificing one freedom for another? Is equality between men and women being sacrificed to freedom of religion (Islam) to impose its diktats on French society?
- If someone still does not realize that the Islamic dress code is the Trojan horse of Islamist jihad, he will learn it fast.
- For years, “big brothers” have been obliging their mothers and sisters to wear a veil when they go out. Now that this job is done, they have begun to fight non-Muslim women who wear shorts and skirts — no longer just in the sensitive Muslim “no-go zones” of the suburbs, where women no longer dare to wear skirts — but now also in the heart of big cities.
- “The law guarantees women, in all fields, same equal rights as men.”
- What people do not seem to know is that in the heart of Paris, a Muslim man can insult a woman for drinking a cola in the street and is served in stores first, before women.
- Many people evidently still do not know that Islam is a religion and a political movement at war with the West — and openly intent on subjugating the West. It must be responded to as such. The problem is, every time it is responded to as such, Muslim extremists run for cover under the claim of freedom of religion.
- It is crucial for Western societies to start making a distinction between freedom of speech and incitement to violence, and to begin seriously penalizing attacks on innocents, as well as calls to attack innocents.
The Council of State, the highest administrative court in France, decided that, to allow freedom of religion, the burkini must not be banned. At first the ruling looked sound: why should people not be able to wear what they wish when they wish? What is not visible, however, is that the harm comes later.
If someone still does not realize that the Islamic dress code is the Trojan horse of Islamist jihad, he will learn it fast.
A few recent incidents include: Continue reading »
Islamic State and “Sharia Police” stickers have been seen on vehicles in Hamburg, and some fear that extremists may try and harass residents. However, police and security services have denied these reports.
At least one witness has came forward claiming that she has seen Islamic State logos and sharia police slogans on a car in Hamburg. According to the woman, she saw a car at a traffic light populated by three women wearing the Islamic full-face veil, the hood of the car was described as having a large logo on it with a blue border which read: “Sharia Police”.
- Department of Health building is governed by the body of Islamic law
- The lease was transferred to finance an Islamic bond scheme in 2014
- A recent plan to nationalise the nearby Red Lion pub was abandoned
- Each year MPs get through some 50,000 bottles of House Sauvignon
MPs face a six-year drinking ban after a committee decided they will move to an office block operating under Islamic laws while the Palace of Westminster is refurbished.
Their new home, Richmond House in Whitehall, was transferred to finance an Islamic bond scheme in 2014.
The building, currently the offices of the Department of Health, will house MPs when a multi-billion-pound refurbishment of Parliament begins in 2020.
H/t reader kevin a.
- The problem is not that foreign charities directly subsidize jihadi activities, but that they promote a highly aggressive ideology with a political agenda, whose followers are more likely to take the next step into violent action.
- Fighting terrorism is not just the responsibility of the government, the prime minister said, but rather all of society needs to get involved.
France is taking steps to de-radicalize its mosques in the hopes of preventing the radicalization of its Muslim community.
Since December, the French government, acting under expanded emergency powers, has shut down twenty mosques for preaching Salafism, a strict and highly politicized Sunni interpretation of Islam. Groups such as ISIS adhere to Salafism. About 120 of France’s 2,500 mosques and prayer halls are considered Salafist. Continue reading »
* * *
- “All the bullying happens in Arabic… The hierarchy of the Arab boys creates a very violent environment. … I have filmed the particularly vile bullying of a Somali boy. You can see the tears in his eyes. They are destroying him; it is very violent. “ — From a dissertation by Jalal El Derbas, Ph.D.
- Danish teachers are the least respected and are spoken of in denigrating and humiliating terms.
- “I am not saying that all the Arab children did ugly things, but we witnessed on a regular basis… using derogatory Arabic language towards Somalis and girls.” — Lise Egholm, former head of the Rådmandsgade school in Copenhagen.
- Whether Danish parliamentarians wish to acknowledge this problem or not, they are up against far wider issues than that of religious incitement in mosques by radical preachers.
After the television documentary, “Sharia in Denmark“, embarrassed Danish authorities by revealing how widespread the preaching of sharia is in mosques in Denmark; the Danish government, in May, concluded a political agreement about “initiatives directed against religious preachers who seek to undermine Danish laws and values and who support parallel legal systems.” Continue reading »
We suspect Newt Gingrich’s comments – while resonating with many – may have officially removed him from Trump VP consideration, as the former House Speaker exclaimed to Fox News’ Hannity that those who believe in Sharia Law in the United States should be “deported.”
“Let me start where I am coming from and let me be as blunt and direct as I can be — western civilization is in a war. We should frankly test every person here who is of a Muslim background, and if they believe in Sharia, they should be deported,” Gingrich said. Continue reading »
03/03/2016 – VIENNA, Austria – ‘Sharia police’ on patrol
Vienna’s Millennium City shopping centre has been visited by self proclaimed Islamic guardians of public morality, who have harassed women and hospitalised two men, reports Kronen Zeitung.
Patrolling on Friday night, the Chechen men of the patrol harassed a woman, her daughter, and their female friends as they walked from a nightclub near to midnight, shouting at them loudly. When the woman called her husband to come to her aid, the gang pounced, beating him to the ground. A bystander who witnessed the assault was also hospitalised.
Police are investigating.
* * *
GERMANY was rocked by yet more migrant sex attack allegations today after it emerged one refugee told his victim she was “just there for sex” as he groped her whilst another group STONED two women in the street.
Horrific details of another bout of sex attacks allegedly carried out by recently arrived refugees provoked more fury across the country tonight as calls to clamp down on mass migration continued to grow.
Police reports from the city of Dortmund released today claimed that a recently arrived refugee told one young woman that German girls are “just there for sex” after he approached her in the street and offered her money to sleep with him.
They also described a shocking incident in which three migrant men seemingly tried to impose Sharia Law on the streets of Germany, attempting to stone two women in public. Continue reading »
Pro-democracy and sharia law?
Prince Khalid Bin Farhan Al-Saud
– Saudi prince defects: ‘Brutality, oppression as govt scared of Arab revolts’ (EXCLUSIVE) (RT, Aug 12, 2013):
Saudi Arabia, a major supporter of opposition forces in Syria, has increased crackdown on its own dissenters, with 30,000 activists reportedly in jail. In an exclusive interview to RT a Saudi prince defector explained what the monarchy fears most.
“Saudi Arabia has stepped up arrests and trials of peaceful dissidents, and responded with force to demonstrations by citizens,” Human Rights Watch begins the country’s profile on its website.
Political parties are banned in Saudi Arabia and human rights groups willing to function legally have to go no further than investigating things like corruption or inadequate services. Campaigning for political freedoms is outlawed.
One of such groups, which failed to get its license from the government, the Saudi Civil and Political Rights Association (ACPRA), was cited by AFP as saying the kingdom was holding around 30,000 political prisoners.
Tags: Activism, Constitution, Dictatorship, Global News, Government, Human Rights, Islam, Khalid Bin Farhan Al-Saud, Law, Muslim Brotherhood, Politics, Protesters, Saudi Arabia, Sharia law, Society, Syria