Ritalin is a mind-altering drug and it destroys the brain.
“Ritalin uncouples the frontal lobe from the rest of the brain.”
(Quote from a lecture given by a German Prof. of Neuroscience)
- Study: ADHD Drugs Proven Absolutely Useless for Children (Natural News)
- Children taking ADHD medication may be at risk of sudden cardiac death (New York Daily News)
- Ritalin and other ADHD drugs lead to sudden death in children (Examiner)
- The Secret History Of Big Pharma’s Role In Creating And Marketing Heroin, LSD, Meth, Ecstasy, Speed And Ritalin (Natural News)
- Children’s hyperactivity ‘is not a real disease’, says US expert (Guardian, March 30, 2014):
Neuroscientist says children are being ‘labelled’ as having ADHD when there could be other reasons for their disorder
One of the world’s leading neuroscientists, whose work has been acknowledged by work and pensions secretary Iain Duncan Smith, has suggested that attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is not “a real disease”.
On the eve of a visit to Britain to meet Duncan Smith and the health secretary, Jeremy Hunt, Dr Bruce D Perry told the Observer that the label of ADHD outlined a broad set of symptoms. “It is best thought of as a description. If you look at how you end up with that label, it is remarkable because any one of us at any given time would fit at least a couple of those criteria,” he said.
Prescriptions for methylphenidate drugs, such as Ritalin, which are used to treat children diagnosed as suffering from ADHD, have soared by 56% in the UK, from 420,000 in 2007 to 657,000 in 2012. Such “psychostimulants” are thought to stimulate a part of the brain that changes mental and behavioural reactions.
Continue reading »
Tags: ADHD, Children, Drugs, Global News, Health, Neuroscience, Ritalin, Science