The same elite criminals that have intentionally caused famines and all kinds of disasters around the world (and the financial crisis) are now calling for GM food as the solution.
Problem – reaction – solution.
All think-tanks belong to the elite financed propaganda machinery.
We have the dirt-cheap technology to green the entire Sahara desert in almost no time.
And GM food is the solution? Sure!:
- Max Keiser: Monsanto And The Seeds Of Evil
- The GMO Catastrophe In The US, A Lesson For The World
- Monsanto: GM-Corn Harvest of 82,000 Hectares in South Africa Fails
- Exposed: the great GM crops myth (The Independent):
“Genetic modification actually cuts the productivity of crops, an authoritative new study shows, undermining repeated claims that a switch to the controversial technology is needed to solve the growing world food crisis.”
- Natural Farming: Farmer Doubles Production, Cuts Water Use By 30 Percent, Needs NO Fertilizer, Herbicides And Pesticides
Food prices are about to explode:
- ‘The World Is Only One Poor Harvest Away From Chaos’
- Australia Floods: Food Prices to Rise 30% – 50% of Crops Affected, With 20% Wiped Out
- India: Food Inflation Up Over 18 Percent In Just One Year
- Algerian Riots Continue Over Skyrocketing Food Prices And Unemployment
More on GM food at the end of the following elite propaganda article.
The coming global food crisis has been artificially created, like the financial crisis.
* ‘Perfect storm’ of issues will bring widespread starvation if nothing is done
* Food prices to rise by 50 per cent over the next decade
* GM crops will be needed to feed the world
* Global population to grow to 9billion by 2050
Food crisis: A leading Government think tank has warned scaremongering over GM farming is no longer acceptable
The cost of food will soar by 50 per cent over the next few decades as the world becomes racked by famine, mass migrations and riots, experts have warned.
The increase will be triggered by the exploding world population, rising cost of fuel and increased competition for water, according to a leading Government think-tank.
Spiralling food prices will push hundreds of millions of people into hunger, trigger mass migration and spark civil unrest, the report warned.
And in the UK, the price of basics such as bread, rice and milk will spiral to inflation-busting record prices within the next few decades.
The report, from Foresight, a think-tank set up to predict future crises, called for ‘urgent action’ to prevent food shortages, and said genetically modified crops may be needed to prevent famines.
Even a ‘modest’ rise in food prices could push 100million people into hunger, the report warned.
Continue reading »
Tags: famine, Food, Food Prices, Global News, GMO, propaganda, Riots