The great American Police State has outdone itself! America already has public transit police, hospital police, campus and high school police and now you can add ‘church’ police to the list.According to an article in Alabama.com the Briarwood Presbyterian Church and Briarwood Christian School wants to have it’s own police force. HB 45 would allow religious centers to hire their own police force, HB 45 would also make it a hate crime to criticize first responders.
Earlier this year, I warned everyone that people will be arrested for criticizing first responders. Imagine going to church or religious school and being arrested for criticizing a priest, minister, rabbi etc.
H/t reader kevin a.
* * *
- There are now many Catholic commentators who are questioning the Church’s blindness about the danger Europe is facing.
- “Islam has every chance massively to strengthen its presence in Europe with the blessing of the Church…. the Church is not only leading Europe to an impasse, it is also shooting itself in the foot.” — Laurent Dandrieu, cultural editor of the French magazine Valeurs Actuelles.
- “It is clear that Muslims have an ultimate goal: conquering the world…Islam, through the sharia, their law…allows violence against the infidels, such as Christians….And what is the most important achievement? Rome.” — Cardinal Raymond Burke, interview, Il Giornale.
- “[T]hey are not refugees, this is an invasion, they come here with cries of ‘Allahu Akbar’, they want to take over.” — Laszlo Kiss Rigo, head of the Catholic Hungarian southern community.
- François Fillon published a book entitled, Vanquishing Islamic Totalitarianism, and he rose in the polls by vowing to control Islam and immigration: “We’ve got to reduce immigration to its strict minimum,” Fillon said. “Our country is not a sum of communities, it is an identity!”
Everyone in Italy and the rest of Europe will “soon be Muslim” because of our “stupidity”, warned Monsignor Carlo Liberati, Archbishop Emeritus of Pompei. Liberati claimed that, thanks to the huge number of Muslim migrants alongside the increasing secularism of native Europeans, Islam will soon become the main religion of Europe. “All of this moral and religious decadence favours Islam”, Archbishop Liberati explained. Continue reading »
- The section of the Quran that a Muslim student recited at the church service points out the Islamic belief that Jesus was not the Son of God. Even in today’s Britain, this does not seem quite the view that leaders of the national church are supposed to propagate.
- “The justification offered that it engages some kind of reciprocity founders on the understandable refusal of Islamic communities to read passages from the Gospel in Muslim prayers announcing the Lordship of Christ. It never happens…. apologies may be due to the Christians suffering dreadful persecution at the hands of Muslims in the Middle East and elsewhere. To have the core of a faith for which they have suffered deeply treated so casually by senior western clergy such as the Provost of Glasgow is unlikely to have a positive outcome.” — Reverend Gavin Ashenden, The Times.
- “I resigned in order to be able to speak more freely about the struggle that Christianity is facing in our culture. I had no idea that there were plans afoot by a Scottish Cathedral to ‘reach out to Muslims’ by scrapping a Bible reading from their worship on the Feast of the Epiphany (when Christ’s Lordship is celebrated as the Light of the World) and replacing it with a part of the Koran that denied Jesus was the Son of God…. it represented one more step along a road, which if the Church continues to follow, will speed up the destruction of Christianity in our country.” — Reverend Gavin Ashenden, The Times.
- In a nation much in need of heroes, an Anglican Reverend has stepped forward, putting his sincere and serious beliefs ahead of the unserious and insincere pieties of our time. Everybody — secular or religious — has cause to feel enormous gratitude.
Very occasionally — even in contemporary Britain — some good news arrives. No single piece of news has been more invigorating than the discovery that a member of the clergy of the Church of England has found a vertebra.
In recent years, the British public have become used to a steady succession of bad-news stories from the purveyors of the Good News. This has taken every imaginable form, from the former Bishop of Oxford suggesting in the House of Lords that the Quran could be recited at the next coronation service, to the former Archbishop of Canterbury — Rowan Williams — notoriously suggesting that a place should be found for Islamic sharia in the law of the land. Continue reading »
Before Jesus arrived and his divine father chilled out, the Old Testament God was, ironically, kind of a hellraiser. He was not a nice guy. He really liked killing people. And he may have actually been insane, if his willingness to randomly murder devout worshippers like Moses was any indication. Here are the 12 craziest, most awful things God did in the Old Testament, back before that wacked-out hippie Jesus softened him up.
It’s World Religion Day today, so we thought we’d share one of our most popular religion posts. Enjoy! — Cam Continue reading »
Lord, what fools these Anglicans be. When is the mosque service featuring a New Testament reading affirming that Jesus is the Son of God? Continue reading »
VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis is allowing all priests to absolve women of the “grave sin” of abortion, extending indefinitely special permission he had granted for the duration of the just-ended Holy Year of Mercy.
Francis wrote in the Apostolic Letter made public by the Vatican on Monday that “there is no sin that God’s mercy cannot reach and wipe away when it finds a repentant heart seeking to be reconciled” with God.
But he also wrote: “I wish to restate as firmly as I can that abortion is a grave sin, since it puts an end to an innocent life.” Continue reading »
In its latest attempt to keep up with the times the Vatican has married one of its oldest traditions to the world of social media by offering “indulgences” to followers of Pope Francis’ tweets.
The church’s granted indulgences reduce the time Catholics believe they will have to spend in purgatory after they have confessed and been absolved of their sins.
The remissions got a bad name in the Middle Ages because unscrupulous churchmen sold them for large sums of money. But now indulgences are being applied to the 21st century. Continue reading »
Since millions of women in the United States support the unrestricted immigration of middle eastern “refugees” we thought it appropriate to give them a warning about the kind of mentality they can expect, because apparently the sexual assaults and rapes in Europe aren’t enough.
According to an Islamic Council made up of clerics and scholars, Pakistani husbands can now beat their wives if they refuse certain requests. Continue reading »
- Housing estate at Melton South in Melbourne will be marketed at Muslims
- Iqra Village will be divided in 75 lots and targeting South Asian migrants
- Developers have plans to build a mosque at centre of new neighbourhood
- Vacant land is near where anti-Islamic protesters staged a violent rally
Developers of a new housing estate in suburban Melbourne are only targeting Islamic families in what has been described as one of Australia’s biggest faith-based developments.
Iqra Village, the residential project at Melton South in Melbourne’s west, will be divided into 75 lots and marketed towards South Asian migrants. Continue reading »
Book by Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro of Yitzhar permits even the murder of babies and children who pose threat.
Just weeks after the arrest of alleged Jewish terrorist, Yaakov Teitel, a West Bank rabbi on Monday released a book giving Jews permission to kill Gentiles who threaten Israel.
Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro, who heads the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva in the Yitzhar settlement, wrote in his book “The King’s Torah” that even babies and children can be killed if they pose a threat to the nation. Continue reading »
H/t Sami, the bedouin.
“There is justification for killing babies if it is clear that they will grow up to harm us [the jews], and in such a situation they may be harmed deliberately, and not only during combat with adults.”
Rabbi Yitzhak Shapira
It is unbelievable to understand the zionist crimes of burning and killing the Palestinian children, it cant be justified but only in the minds of those mentally sick criminals.
Burning the Palestinian toddler Ali Dawabsheh alive by zionist settlers last week wasn’t the first nor would be the last in the series of the zionist crimes against the Palestinian natives and specially the children. This is deep rooted in the Torah and the zionist rabbinical breaching, it is an institutionalized and state sponsored terror. Continue reading »
A Palestinian poet and leading member of Saudi Arabia’s nascent contemporary art scene has been sentenced to death for renouncing Islam.
Fayadh, 35, a key member of the British-Saudi art organisation Edge of Arabia, was originally sentenced to four years in prison and 800 lashes by the general court in Abha, a city in the south-west of the ultraconservative kingdom, in May 2014.
But after his appeal was dismissed he was retried last month and a new panel of judges ruled that his repentance did not prevent his execution.
Fayadh’s supporters believe he is being punished by hardliners for posting a video online showing the religious police (mutaween) in Abha lashing a man in public. “Some Saudis think this was revenge by the morality police,” said Kareem.
The case highlights the tensions between hardline religious conservatives and the small but growing number of artists and activists who are tentatively pushing the boundaries of freedom of speech in Saudi Arabia, where cinema is banned and there are no art schools.
– From the Guardian article: Saudi Court Sentences Poet to Death for Renouncing Islam
If ISIS had sentenced an internationally renowned poet to death on trumped up charges of “renouncing Islam,” it would be highlighted endlessly across Western media until the public was sufficiently salivating for war against the latest CIA-invented enemy.
When one of America’s closest allies does it…not so much. Continue reading »
* * *
THE JEWISH TALMUD is “Holy Writ” for the Jews.
The Talmud supercedes the Old Testament in authority for the Jews. And the Talmud is the most racist, hate-mongering , blasphemous book the world has ever known.
The Talmud was written in Hebrew between the 3rd & 6th Centuries as a codification of the so-called Oral Law that the Jewish rabbis claim was handed down from Moses.
But the Messiah Jesus censored the “Oral Law” when He said, “By the traditions of your elders you make void the Word of God.” (St Matthew 15).
The English translation of the Talmud has been watered down so as to conceal from the Gentiles the “satanic verses” contained in the original Hebrew.
The “Satanic Verses” of the Talmud can be classified into 3 categories:
1) Jewish Supremacy.
2) Hatred Towards The “Goys” (Gentiles).
3) Blasphemies Against Jesus Christ, The Virgin Mary, & All Christians.
SATANIC VERSES OF THE TALMUD’S
* “If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)
* “If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)
* “If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
* What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a) Continue reading »
Grass-roots action from “we are change L.A.”, in your face investigators confronting the top priest. This is the best type of activism. BUT If the priest says everything is okay, it must be okay. Look at all his loyal minions reacting! The world is good. It’s a good cover-up. lol
Notice how they keep repeating, “Now is not the time for this” Well WHEN IS THE TIME FOR THESE QUESTIONS? When Jesus smacks you all up.
– Churches use facial recognition software to track congregants (RT, June 27, 2015):
Churches are joining the widening club of entities using Big Brother-style facial recognition software to track people. And they are doing so in secret, according to a producer of a specialized program designed for religious institutions.
In just four months, some 30 churches around the world, from Indonesia and India to Portugal and the US have started using facial recognition software called Churchix, says Moshe Greenshpan, the CEO of Israel- and Las Vegas-based company Face-Six that sells the technology. The program is a derivative of other products his company offers to clients, such as law enforcement, public venues and retail outlets. Continue reading »
The Rothschilds have been in control of the world for a very long time, their tentacles reaching into many aspects of our daily lives, as is documented in the following timeline. However, before you jump to the timeline, please read this invaluable introduction which will tell you who the Rothschilds are as oppose to who they claim to be. Continue reading »
Tags: Adam Weishaupt, Adolf Hitler, Banking, Economy, Europe, French Revolution, Germany, Global News, Government, Illuminati, Israel, Jews, Karl Marx, Khazars, Maximilien Robespierre, Napoleon, New World Order, Palestine, Politics, Religion, Rothschild, Satanism, U.K., U.S., WW I, WW II
– Netanyahu Promises Talmud Will Be Israeli Law (Arutz Sheva, May 9, 2014):
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu reportedly revealed at a Likud conference on Wednesday some remarkable facets of the Basic Law he submitted last Thursday, which would enshrine Israel’s status as the nation-state of the Jewish people.
Netanyahu told the head of Likud’s hareidi division Yaakov Vider at the conference that he intends to make the Hebrew calendar, which is based on Jewish law, the official calendar of Israel, reports Kikar Hashabat.
The new law also would establish the Talmud, the core work of Jewish law, as an official basis for Israeli state law. Continue reading »
– Anti-Islam protester has change of heart after observing prayer service at Arizona mosque (The Express Tribune, June 2, 2015):
PHOENIX: Last week Jason Leger attended the protest outside an Arizona mosque where hundreds gathered for an anti-Islam demonstration.Things have changed for Leger since then.
Wearing a profanity-laced t-shirt, Leger accompanied his uncle at the protest but had a change of heart that day when those attending prayer services invited him inside the mosque to observe the service. Continue reading »
– Kinky & kosher: Rabbi sells sex toys to Orthodox Jewish couples (RT, June 1, 2015):
His online store offers just about anything a standard sex shop would sell – except it’s all kosher.
While most sex toys are actually kosher, it’s their packaging that presents the problem. Models ranging from scantily clad to downright naked feature on the packaging containing the toys, making it impossible for Orthodox Jews to purchase them.
But Alexander’s website has solved that problem. In fact, the rabbi personally approves each product, giving it the Orthodox stamp of approval. Continue reading »
– Russian Jews face ‘grave dangers’ if Putin is ousted, warns senior rabbi (RT, April 27, 2015):
Russian Jews would be in serious danger if Russian President Vladimir Putin was ever ousted from power, a senior Russian rabbi has stated. He added, the current government guarantees the safety of Jewish people better than many Western powers do.
“The Jews of Russia must realize the dangers inherent in the possible collapse of the Putin government, understand the rules of the game and be aware of the limitations,” the head of Russian Federation of Jewish Communities Aleksandr Boroda said at an annual Jewish learning event, which was organized by Limmud FSU.
The conference, which saw around 1,400 participants attend, opened on Friday at the state-owned Klyasma resort in the Moscow region. Continue reading »
More info down below.
– Gay orgies and ‘murder’ scandals engulf Vatican (The Independent, April 8, 2015):
Oh, where have we heard that one before?
Well, here is what the Catholic Church did to keep things ‘under control’:
And does this look like they have anything under control?
But hey the Jews are probably much different than the Catholic Church, right? Right???
Well, here’s an idea how to get things under control fast:
Published on Jan 29, 2013
Wednesday | 10:30pm | Channel 4
A victim of child sex abuse in one of Britain’s religious communities goes undercover to expose the way his community has for decades been dealing with paedophilia.
Rabbi Ephraim Padwa, the man who leads the Strictly Orthodox Jewish community in London’s Stamford Hill, is the subject of this secretly filmed interview. He is seen telling a man who says he was sexually abused as a child by a member of this community, that he must not report his claim to the police. He says that this is ‘Mesira’, meaning that it is forbidden for one Jew to report a fellow Jew to the authorities. Continue reading »