Silicon Valley is a weird place: "What we want is the peaceful, serene transition of control of the planet from humans to [a Godhead based on Artificial Intelligence]” https://t.co/33E5jPOyf4
— Jon Henke (@JonHenke) November 15, 2017
Muslim Persecution of Christians, June 2017
- “They defend freedom of worship in the West in order to ban it in their homeland. They fight to build mosques in someone else’s homeland whilst destroying churches and synagogues where they have power.” — Kamel Abderrahmani, Arab journalist, Algeria.
- “ISIS publicly caged and burned alive 19 Yazidi girls for refusing to have sex with ISIS fighters, according to local activists. Yazidi leaders last year showed Fox News photographs of the Islamic jihadists burning babies to death on a slab of sheet metal, photos that show tiny, roasted bodies side by side as flames engulfed them.” — ISIS in Iraq, Fox News, June 14.
- The Erdogan government seized at least 50 Syriac churches, monasteries, and Christian cemeteries, many of which were still active, in Mardin province, and declared them “state property.” — Turkey.
- A presidential order replaced Christian education with Islamic Studies in secondary schools. While the subject, “Christian Religious Knowledge,” no longer exists, Islamic, Arab, and French studies have been introduced in the new curriculum…. The Christian Association of Nigeria further denounced this move “to force Islamic studies down the throats of non-adherents of the religion,” as being an “agenda deliberately crafted towards Islamization.” — Nigeria.
Jesuit Father Henri Boulad, an Islamic scholar of the Egyptian Greek Melkite rite, pulled no punches in an interview concerning the motives of Islamic terror and Western responses to it. “Islam is an open-ended declaration of war against non-Muslims” and those who carry out acts of violence and intolerance are only doing what their creed requires, said the priest. The interview continues:
And what could possibly go wrong?
— Alois Irlmaier (@AloisIrlmaier) October 13, 2017
RELIGION as we know it will be a thing of the past when artificial intelligence creates a new form of collective consciousness, US author Dan Brown believes.
Europe’s war on religion has reached an absurd milestone.
According to the Telegraph, customers of budget supermarket Lidl have expressed outrage after the company airbrushed Christian symbols from packaging of its “Eridanous”-branded Greek-food line, which featured images of the Anastasis Church in Santorini, Greece, in order to remain “religiously neutral,” as the company claimed.
“The German chain’s Greek food range features images of the famous Anastasis Church in Santorini, Greece, complete with its world-renowned blue dome roof.”
Shoppers have taken to the company’s Facebook page to express their “disappointment” that the cross was photoshopped. One user, Daniel Novak, wrote: “I’m highly disappointed in a company that is bending over to cater to specific people. Why are you hiding from the history?”
“We are all to learn from history, removing it with Photoshop will cause the same mistakes of the past to be done over and over again.”
One user demanded to know who the company thought it would be offending with the crosses.
- In Islamic symbolism, Córdoba is the lost Caliphate. Political authorities in Córdoba dealt a blow to the Catholic Church’s claim of ownership of cathedral by declaring that “religious consecration is not the way to acquire property”. But this is how history works, especially in the lands where Christianity and Islam fought hard for dominion. Why are secularists not pressing Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to give Christians back the Hagia Sophia? No one has raised an eyebrow that “Christendom’s greatest cathedral has become a mosque”.
- The Spanish left, governing the region, would like to convert the church into “a place for the meeting of faiths”. Nice ecumenical words, but a death trap for the Islamic domination over other faiths. If these Islamists, supported by the militant secularists, will be able to bring Allah back inside the Cathedral of Córdoba, a tsunami of Islamic supremacism will submerge Europe’s decaying Christianity. There are thousands of empty churches just waiting to be filled by the voices of muezzins.
- The Western attempt to free Jerusalem in the Middle Ages has been condemned as Christian imperialism, while the Muslim campaigns to colonize and Islamize the Byzantine Empire, North Africa, the Balkans, Egypt, the Middle East and most of Spain, to name but a few, are celebrated as a season of enlightenment.
Muslim supremacists seem to have fantasies — as well as a long history — of converting Christian sites to Islamic ones. Take, for example, Saint-Denis, the Gothic cathedral named for the first Christian bishop of Paris who was buried there in 250, and the burial place of Charles Martel, whose victory stopped the Muslim invasion of France in 732. Now, according to the scholar Gilles Kepel, this burial place of most of France’s kings and queens is “the Mecca in Islam of France”. The French Islamists are dreaming of taking it over and replacing the church bells with the call of the muezzin.
Well, Satan has been in charge of the Vatican for a long time now, but the prophecy had to been fulfilled …
* * *
— Alois Irlmaier (@AloisIrlmaier) June 22, 2017
* * *
- Victoria police handed advice over Cardinal George Pell abuse allegations
- Victoria Police confirmed that it had received advice from the DPP
- Must now be decided if Australia’s most senior Catholic official will be charged
- Alleged that Cardinal Pell sexually abused up to 10 boys between 1978 and 2001
- The 75-year-old has strenuously denied abuse allegations levelled against him
Advice on historical sex abuse allegations against Cardinal George Pell has been sent to Victoria Police by the state’s Department of Public Prosecutions.
It must now be decided whether Australia’s most senior Catholic official will be charged over allegations of sexual abuse.
Mohammed Alarefe boasts 17.5 million Twitter followers, which, though impressive, is unlikely to hold any sway with FIFA’s elite.
“I’ve seen video clips of athletes, soccer players running, shooting and when they win they make the symbol of the cross on their chests and my question is do FIFA’s rules not forbid this,” he tweeted.
Many bishops protected priests who were child molesters for years, transferring them from parish to parish and allowing them to prey upon new children rather than turning them over to police. In the Catholic Church today, protecting the image of Islam appears to be job one: you can be a cleric who speaks out against the Church’s official positions (such as those on contraception and female priests) and in many quarters of the Church you’ll be hailed as a hero. But the highly dubious proposition that Islam is a religion of peace has become a kind of superdogma that the U.S. bishops enforce with a stringency (and even ruthlessness) that they never display regarding actual Church teaching. You can reject every element of the Nicene Creed and everything the Church teaches, and still the U.S. Catholic Bishops will consider you a Catholic in good standing. But if you believe that Islam is not a religion of peace, you have no place in the U.S. Catholic Church.
The specific quran passage he objected to was the one that says ‘Jesus is NOT the son of God.’ Bishops of the Anglican Church, after consulting with Buckingham Palace, decided that a Christian priest defending the Christian faith in a Christian church in a Christian country was way too controversial…so, he had to go.
H/t reader kevin a.
* * *