– I Illustrate How The Irish Banking Cancer Spreads To The UK Taxpayer And Metastasizes Through US Markets! (ZeroHedge, April 12, 2013)
– Ireland, You May Very Well Be Bust & I Make No Apologies For What I’m About To Show You (ZeroHedge, April 7, 2013)
YouTube Added: 21.03.2013
– A Forensic Valuation Of Social Media Company That Actually Has A Business Model, From The Top 1% (ZeroHedge, Feb 19, 2013)
– In Case The Mainstream Media Didn’t Get The Memo, I Crush The Apple Reality Distortion Field On CNBC (ZeroHedge, Feb 13, 2013)
– Currency Wars Often Lead to Trade Wars … Which In Turn Can Devolve Into Hot Wars (ZeroHedge, Feb 8, 2013):
Currency War → Trade War → Hot War?
According to numerous high-level insiders, the global currency war is accelerating:
– Interview: Collapse in Europe is Absolutely Inevitable (ZeroHedge, Aug 20, 2012):
http://usawatchdog.com – The stock market rallied on news the European debt crisis is on its way to being fixed, but is it really? Not a chance, says today’s guest. Reggie Middleton of BoomBustblog.com says, “Europe is insolvent,” and nothing is fixed. Middleton contends, “Collapse in Europe is absolutely unavoidable. It’s a foregone conclusion.” Why should you listen to this entrepreneurial investor? He has made many stunning calls. He said Bear Stearns was insolvent when its stock was trading for well over $100 per share. He warned about Lehman Brothers and predicted the financial crisis of 2008 long before they happened. Now, he says, “Europe is coming to the end of the road very soon,” and a “system crash is the only way to fix the problem.” Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com goes “One-on-One” with Reggie Middleton.