“Authorities believe the incident has no connection to Fukushima disaster, as the contaminated area is not large.”
(Authoriies “believe” = they don’t know jack shit … or … are lying to the public)
So Fukushima could have nothing to do with it?
– Fukushima Fuel Rod Materials At 200 TRILLION Bq/Kg Found Near Tokyo … ‘Material Spread Globally’
– Nuclear fuel found 15 miles from Tokyo suburbs — Fukushima uranium in ‘glassy’ spheres transported over 170 km — Structural materials from the nuclear reactors also present (PHOTOS)
Fuel rod parts are to be found all over Japan.
“Kids at risk”?
More like kids being sacrificed since 3/11.
– U.S. Navy Vice Admiral Alan Thompson Reported 1,500 MICROSIEVERTS Per Hour Thyroid Dose South Of Tokyo On March 20, 2011
Aaaaand have the people, especially the children, been given iodide pills to protect their thyroid?
NO, not one pill!!!!
– Fukushima Children Thyroid Cancer Rate Continues To Rise
– Japan Paper: Now 104 children diagnosed with cancer of thyroid in Fukushima — New results show 5-fold increase in rate of suspected/confirmed cancers
– Fukushima’s Children Are Dying – Thyroid Cancer Rates Skyrocket
– Thyroid Cancer In Fukushima Children Up 50% Since Last Report 3 Months Ago – Now 90 Cases Suspected Or Confirmed
– Fukushima: More Then 42% of Children Have Thyroid Nodules Or Cysts (German TV Video, Nov 18, 2012):
More than 42% of 57,000 tested children have nodules or cyst, reports Dr. Suzuki who leads the examinations. In Chernobyl they found only 0.1 – 1%.
– Lying Scum Japanese PM Shinzo Abe: ‘There Is No Confirmation That Someone’s Health Has Been Directly Affected By Radioactive Substances’
More on Tokyo’s situation down below.
– Kids at risk: Extremely high soil radiation detected in Tokyo playground (RT, April 24, 2015):
A playground in Tokyo turned out to be contaminated with radiation levels that 2,000 times exceed the maximums permitted in areas adjoining the devastated Fukushima nuclear plant. Authorities fear some children have been exposed to radiation influence.
The administrative office of Toshima ward in northwest Tokyo reported that soil probes showed 480 microsieverts per hour. Two hours of exposure at such levels would equal one year’s maximum allowable dose of radiation. Continue reading »
Tags: Children, Environment, Fukushima, Global News, Government, Health, Japan, Nuclear, Nuclear reactors, Politics, Radiation