Now that is ‘all-important’ news, right?
– Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to baby boy (CNBC, July 22, 2013):
Britain’s Duchess of Cambridge delivered a baby boy Monday afternoon, an event analysts said would be “overwhelmingly positive” for the U.K. economy.
The child of the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton and Prince William will be third-in-line to the throne. Middleton gave birth in the private wing of Saint Mary’s hospital in London.
The boy, whose name was not immediately revealed, weighed 8 pounds, 6 ounces.
– God Don’t Save The Queen
– The Queen’s Hidden Cousins: Banished, Shuttered Into An Asylum In 1941 And Left Neglected – New Documentary Reveals All
– Mass Genocide Of Mohawk Children By UK Queen And Vatican Uncovered In Canada
– Landmark Ruling Lifts ‘Veil Of Secrecy’ From Prince Of Wales’s Duchy Of Cornwall Estate (132,000 Acres Of Land In 23 Counties, Providing an Income Of £17.8 Million Last Year)
– Prince Charles Has Been Offered Veto Over 12 Government Bills That Might Affect His Private Interest
– Prince Charles Says His Ancestry Can Be Traced Back To Vlad The Impaler, The Inspiration For Dracula
– Prince Charles’s Income From Taxpayers Rises 18 Percent – Inflation? What Inflation?
– Prince William and Kate Middleton Royal Wedding Date Is On The Wedding Anniversary Of Adolf Hitler And Eva Braun
– UK Government Orders Information Blackout On EU Farming Subsidies For The Royal Family
– The Royal Family To Be Granted Absolute Protection From Public Scrutiny (Here are some of the stories they didn’t want us to know.)
– Queen Tried to Use State Poverty Fund to Heat Buckingham Palace
The British Royals since 1714 are coming from the House of Hannover and the House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. The Royals are ‘really’ Germans.
The royal family’s official name, or lack thereof, became a problem during World War I, when people began to mutter that Saxe-Coburg-Gotha sounded far too German. King George V and his family needed a new English-sounding name. After considering everything from Plantagenet to Tudor-Stuart to simply England, the king and his advisors chose the name Windsor.
Why the people cheer at Royals who have lived and still live off of them and who still receive paychecks funded by the taxpayer for doing NOTHING is beyond me.
The more people’s lives suck and the more uneducated they are, the more they seem to have a tendency to romantically adore their Royals.
– The World’s 15 Biggest Landowners (Business Insider):
#1 Queen Elizabeth II
Land: 6.6 billion acres of land worldwide including Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia and a few other spots here and there. Also, the all-important Falkland Islands.
Background: England’s third (and most likely soon to be second) longest serving monarch, Elizabeth II retains royal title over The British Commonwealth and as such manages to keep her face on money throughout the globe.
With her 6.6 billion acres, Elizabeth II is far and away the world’s largest landowner, with the closest runner-up (King Abdullah) holding control over a mere 547 million, or about 12% of the lands owned by Her Majesty, The Queen.
Acreage estimates provided by The New Statesman.
Tags: Economy, Kate Middleton, Prince William, Social Engineering, Society, U.K.