- Prof. Kazuyuki Kita (Jan. 2012): Radioactive Pollen May Increase Radiation To April 2011 Levels
- Actual Fukushima Worker Warns To Get Out Of Japan Before Spring Comes
- Evacuate Tokyo And All US Forces From Japan! (Veterans Today): ‘Tokyo Radiation Level 25 Times The Fukushima Mandatory Evacuation Zone’
– Prof. Dr. Chris Busby:
“Well there seems to be a kind of plate glass barrier between the people and governments now, all over the world. The governments do one thing, and the people are kept in the dark. And nowhere is this more obvious than in Japan where people are now being sacrificed to the “god of nuclear power.” There is no other way of putting it, really.”
- Prof. Dr. Chris Busby: ‘You Shouldn’t Go On A Business Trip To Japan’ – ‘Get Out Of Japan’ – ‘Run!’ – ‘I Would Get Out Of Tokyo’ (Video)
- Pollen will be contaminated at least for 4 years (Fukushima Diary, Feb. 26, 2012):
Following up this article ..Cesium pollen started attacking Tokyo
Full-time lecturer, Noguchi from Nihon university says, Japanese cedar takes 4 years to change the leaves.
Until they change them, the pollen will be contaminated.
Tepco measured about 90,000 Bq/kg of cesium from the soil of the sea ground in front of reactor 5 and 6.
Foresty agency announced they measured 253,000 Bq/Kg from the pollen in Namie machi, which is about 3 times higher than the sea ground soil.
- Cesium pollen full swing (Fukushima Diary, Feb. 27, 2012):
A private weather forecasting company, weather news announced the amount of pollen in Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, Ibaraki, Tochigi and Shizuoka have gotten into the peak. On 2/27/2012, Kanto area was sunny, dry and windy, which is the best condition for pollen to fly. More amount of pollen flew toward the evening. As it gets warmer in March, the pollen amount will increase more.
Continue reading »
Tags: Children, Environment, Fukushima, Global News, Government, Health, Japan, Nuclear, Nuclear reactors, Politics, pollen, Radiation, Society