And here is why Israel will have to hurry up if they want to attack Iran:
- Russia Offers Iran Antey-2500 Missiles (An Upgraded Version Of The S-300)
- Israel’s Netanyahu Lied About Iran With Infamous “Clear Red Line” Threat, Mossad Leak Reveals
- Netanyahu Orders Israel Army To Prepare For Possible Military Strike Against Iran In 2014
- Former PM Olmert: Netanyahu Wasted Billions On Iran ‘Hallucinations’
- Israeli Military Chief: Iran Won’t Develop Nuclear Weapons, Warns Against ‘Hysteria’ As Netanyahu Threatens Attack Again
- Heads Of Mossad And Shin Bet May Have Leaked Plans For Attack On Iran, PM Netanyahu Orders An Investigation (Guardian, Nov. 3, 2011):
… the main suspects are the former heads of the Mossad and the Shin Bet, respectively Israel’s foreign and domestic intelligence agencies.Netanyahu is said to believe that the two, Meir Dagan and Yuval Diskin, wanted to torpedo plans being drawn up by him and Ehud Barak, the defence minister, to hit Iranian nuclear sites.
In January the recently retired Dagan, a hawk when he was running the Mossad, called an attack on Iran “the stupidest idea I’ve ever heard“.
- MP George Galloway: The Case Against War With Iran (Must-Listen!!!):
‘Iran Hasn’t Invaded Another Country In More Than 300 Years.’
What could possibly go wrong?
- China To Protect Iran Even If It Means World War III:
“China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third World War”
– Major General Zhang Zhaozhong
- Russia: “Should Anything Happen to Iran … This Will Be a Direct Threat to Our National Security”:
Russia and China Would Consider An Attack On Iran – Or Syria – As An Attack On Their National Security
- Saudis ‘would let Israeli jets use their air space to attack Iran’ (The Ugly Truth, Feb 25, 2015):
Kingdom merely wants ‘some sign of progress’ on Palestinian issue, according to unnamed senior European source in TV report
Times of Israel
Saudi Arabia is prepared to let Israeli fighter jets use its airspace if it proves necessary to attack Iran’s nuclear program, an Israeli TV station reported Tuesday, highlighting growing ties in the shadow of Tehran’s nuclear drive.
Riyadh’s only condition is that Israel make some kind of progress in peace talks with the Palestinians, Channel 2 reported Tuesday, citing an unnamed senior European source.
“The Saudi authorities are completely coordinated with Israel on all matters related to Iran,” the European official in Brussels said. Continue reading »
Tags: Global News, Government, Iran, Israel, Military, Politics, Saudi Arabia