Scientists try to explain global cooling …
Since 1998 the earth is cooling:
– What happened to global warming? The warmest year recorded globally was 1998 (BBC News, Oct. 9, 2009):
This headline may come as a bit of a surprise, so too might that fact that the warmest year recorded globally was not in 2008 or 2007, but in 1998.
… with their brilliant theory of global warming.
For me this is like US government trying to get out of debt by creating record amounts of it.
‘Rises in C02 lag 800 years behind temperature rises. So temperature is leading CO2 by 800 years!’
– Prof. Ian Clark
… and so CO2 cannot possibly cause global warming or global cooling:
– The CO2 Lie: ‘Global Warming Has Stopped 12 Years Ago!’, Say Prof. Fritz Vahrenholt And Dr. Sebastian Lüning (BILD)
– Global Warming: THE CO2 Lie: Renowned Team Of Scientists Claim The Climate Catastrophe Is Fear-Mongering By Politics (BILD)
It is the sun’s activity that causes the earth to warm or to cool down.
We also have a NORTH POLE that is moving. And this IS causing (logically) changes in climate:
– ‘Russian Winter Goes EXTREME’ (Pravda): -50 Degrees Celsius In Siberia …. Video: ‘USDA Says NEW WARM LATITUDES Shift North = Russia/Sibera North Pole’
– Earth’s Magnetic Pole Shift? The Shift is About to Hit the Fan!
– Scientists Say The Magnetic North Pole Is Moving At 40 Miles Per Year Toward Russia And The Fallout Has Reached – Of All Places -Tampa International Airport
– Earth’s North Magnetic Pole is Racing Toward Russia at Almost 64 Kilometers a Year Due to Core Flux
But who needs logic, when we have SCIENCE?
The elitists know what is really going on:
– Global Cooling and the New World Order (Telegraph):
“The 58th Bilderberg Meeting will be held in Sitges, Spain 3 – 6 June 2010. The Conference will deal mainly with Financial Reform, Security, Cyber Technology, Energy, Pakistan, Afghanistan, World Food Problem, Global Cooling, Social Networking, Medical Science, EU-US relations.”
Yep, that’s right. Global Cooling.
– In the Andes, Extreme Cold Extracts Bitter Toll (Scientific American, Feb. 13, 2012):
Climate change may also be to blame for three bitter winters that have left more than 400 dead
EL HIGUERON, Peru – Carlos Cruz Chanta lives just off a rutted dirt road, almost lost in the mist, outside this village on a steep ridge of jungle-covered mountains. Like his neighbors, he makes his living raising livestock and growing corn, fruit, beans, and coffee.
But the bean harvests have failed recently, and cattle have come down with strange illnesses. Ice has ruined the oranges and avocados. Most worryingly, the cold has taken its toll on his children.
“The children get pneumonia,” said Chanta. “This cold is so much for our children.”
Over the past three years, bitter cold spells and frosts have made life in El Higueron – and throughout most of the Peruvian Andes – increasingly difficult. As paradoxical as it seems, scientists suspect global warming is to blame.
In 2008 and 2009, frigid temperatures descended on Peru in March and April, almost three months before the start of the Southern Hemisphere winter. The unseasonable cold not only killed livestock but contributed to the deaths of almost 250 children across the country, according to news reports at the time.
The winter of 2010 proved even worse. After temperatures plunged to 46-year lows, the government declared a state of emergency in 16 of the county’s 24 regions. In some areas, temperatures reached 24 degrees Celsius below zero, or 13 degrees below zero Fahrenheit. More than 400 people died, most of them children.
Continue reading »
Tags: Andes, Climate Change, Environment, Global Cooling, Global News, Global Warming, Peru, Science, Winter