The most interesting thing would be to know what will happen to the $200 billion NOW.
I guess the 200 billion and 144 tons of gold …
– The Battle Is Almost Over: Destroying Libya To Steal 144 Tons Of Gold
… and a African sound currency …
– More Reasons Why Gadaffi And Libya Had To Be Destroyed (Video):
… others say it is about oil, but some are convinced intervention in Libya is all about Gaddafi’s plan to introduce the gold dinar, a single African currency made from gold, a true sharing of the wealth.
… and oil …
– Straight From The Horse’s Mouth: John Bolton Admits All Of These Wars Are For Oil (Video)
… and …
– Rep. Ron Paul on CNN: Libyan War Is ‘About Commercial Business!’ (And Totally Unconstitutional!)
– Illuminati Banksters Raping And Pillaging Libya – Goldman Sachs And Muammar Gaddafi
– Libya: John Perkins: It’s Not About Oil, It’s About Currency and Loans – Rothschilds Finish Off Gaddafi – ‘The Price of Freedom’, Highest Standard of Living in Africa
… are an awful lot of good reasons to invade ANOTHER country. I hope you have listened to John Bolton.
Here are even more reasons why the NWO elitists had to destroy Libya:
– Libya: Muammar Gaddafi’s ‘Regime’ Exposed – The Truth You Are Not Supposed To Know (Video)
– Meet The Real Muammar Gaddafi or Why The Elitists (NWO) Needed To Destroy Libya (Video)
And I am sure that the Libyan people will see not one dollar of the $200 billion benefiting their country.
Do you still believe your government? (From the article below):
“Obama administration officials were stunned last spring when they found $US37 billion in Libyan regime accounts and investments in the United States”
– Matt Taibbi: Why is the Federal Reserve Bailing Out Gaddafi?:
Barack Obama recently issued an executive order imposing a wave of sanctions against Libya, not only freezing Libyan assets, but barring Americans from having business dealings with Libyan banks.
So raise your hand if you knew that the United States has been extending billions of dollars in aid to Qaddafi and to the Central Bank of Libya, through a Libyan-owned subsidiary bank operating out of Bahrain. And raise your hand if you knew that, just a week or so after Obama’s executive order, the U.S. Treasury Department quietly issued an order exempting this and other Libyan-owned banks to continue operating without sanction.
Yes, all of this is more MSM & government bullshit we can take a bath in.
– Gaddafi salted away about $200 billion (The Age, Oct. 22, 2011):
Muammar Gaddafi secretly salted away more than $US200 billion ($A196 billion) in bank accounts, real estate and corporate investments around the world before he was killed, according to senior Libyan officials.
That’s about $US30,000 for every Libyan citizen and double the amount that Western governments previously had suspected.
The new estimates of the deposed dictator’s hidden cash, gold reserves and investments are “staggering”, one person who has studied detailed records of the asset search said Friday.
Continue reading »
Tags: Banking, Barack Obama, Economy, Global News, Gold, Government, Libya, Muammar Gaddafi, Obama administration, Oil, Politics