- Israeli Report admits they are Descendants of Khazars (The Vatic Project, Jan 4, 2015):
Vatic Note: Khazars are a mix of Turk-its and Mongolians who were pagan worshippers. They were one of 7 cultures that worshipped the phallic symbol and only converted to Judaism to keep from losing their country to the Catholics on the west and the Muslims on the east. This photo below shows the range of mix that they are and when they were chased out of Khazaria, they migrated into eastern Europe, starting with Poland and ending in East Germany.
They are not Torah Jews, in fact they are now practising Satanists using the Babylonian Talmud as their book which contains such laws of restriction such as “Thou shall not rape a child before they are 3.5 years old.” That implies its ok to rape a child over 3.5 years old, now how strange is that? They took the name “Ashkenazi Jews” and thus became the majority and European Jews. Many of the real Jews were chased into London and NY, to seek asylum from these khazars.
10% of those who call themselves Jews are really the Palestinian Jews of the Bible, the other 90% are the khazars who have taken over not only the designation “Jews”, but have also taken over Israel at the behest of Rothschild international bankers.
For a very long time, they have denied their khazarian roots, and then a Khazar
- Israeli Report admits they are Descendants of Khazars (Veterans News Now, Dec 26, 2014):
Posted by Sartre on December 26, 2014
Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine,
Khazar Jews 1876
Are you intellectually and emotionally prepared to confront a new twist to Israeli claims for identity and a political homeland? If you are, test to what extent you have an open mind. The article, Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine, will present a position that is difficult to imagine. When political necessity confronts hallowed claims, what will a determined Zionist do to sacrifice their fundamental assertion for legitimacy? Ponder the significance and full extent of the implications.
Continue reading »
Tags: Global News, Government, Illuminati, Israel, Jews, Khazars, New World Order, Politics, Zionism