- Jennifer Whitney, 34, was diagnosed with MS just weeks after her flu shot
- She was forced by boss to have the shot, then sacked for taking time off work
- Symptoms included her hair falling out, blisters all over her face and body
- The mother-of-two was also left blind for 10 months and unable to conceive
- Doctors confirmed her immune system was attacking her brain and nerves
- A naturopath believes the MS was likely to have been caused by the vaccine
A mother went blind in one eye and was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis just weeks after getting the flu shot, she has claimed.
Jennifer Whitney, from Mukilteo, Washington, had the vaccine due to the insistence of her boss – despite being concerned about any side effects.