* * *
- Some forms of “honor based” abuse, such as “breast ironing,” often go undetected because teachers are unaware that it exists. Helen Porter said: “Breast ironing has been carried out for many generations and is usually performed by mothers who wish to prevent their daughters from being sexually attractive to men in a bid to protect them from child marriage and pregnancy, sexual harassment, rape and the spread of HIV… In the UK, girls in London, Leicester and Birmingham are most at risk.”
- The Charity Commission asked Islamic Relief to explain why it invited a hardline Muslim preacher to star in a fundraising tour of Britain. Yasir Qadhi, a Saudi-educated American academic, has been recorded telling students that killing homosexuals and stoning adulterers was part of Islam. Qadhi, who featured in an eight-city tour, described Islamic punishments such as cutting off the hands of thieves as “very beneficial to society.” The commission also questioned two other charities, Muslim Aid and Read Foundation, about their sponsorship of a speaking tour by Qadhi in 2015
- Sainsbury’s and Asda, two of Britain’s largest supermarket chains, refused to sell Easter eggs that tell the story of Christianity. Both chains, however, sold eggs that are not specifically Christian, including a halal version made by the Belgian firm Guylian. Stephen Green, of the lobby group Christian Voice, said: “You are whitewashing the Christian message out of Christian holidays. It’s difficult to find any explicitly Christian products, like Christmas cards, in supermarkets.”
- “It’s all right for the judge respecting the human rights of the prisoner, but what about the human rights of the prison staff he was threatening to behead?” — Philip Davies, a Tory MP for Shipley.
April 1. The British Home office stripped Sufiyan Mustafa, 22, of his UK passport after he traveled to Syria to fight with jihadists. Mustafa is the youngest son of the cleric Abu Hamza, who was sentenced to life in prison in the United States after being convicted of terrorism charges. Mustafa complained that he is now stateless and stranded in Syria:
"in a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" → head of German Police Union nails the failed Muslim integration. pic.twitter.com/c033Ff89yr
— ← (@JPY_Kurdish) May 20, 2017
* * *
🆘✝️☪️ Merkelland: No cross on reconstructed city-castle in Berlin, but a half moon on the central mosque in Cologne! https://t.co/a0cpcjuhIt
— Onlinemagazin (@OnlineMagazin) May 20, 2017
🆘‼️Germany: Reconstruction Berlin city castle. Greens & Leftists demand, that no cross may be installed on the dome. https://t.co/JLyilGyHZ0
— Onlinemagazin (@OnlineMagazin) May 20, 2017
The New York Times once praised his moderation
- Several months after the New York Times published its hagiography of Shashaa, he was arrested for physically assaulting his third wife, who was hospitalized with a broken nose and shoulder. “The attack was obviously very brutal,” a hospital spokesperson said at the time. “What a man does with his wife does not concern the authorities,” Shashaa said.
- Spanish High Court Judge Eloy Velasco ordered Shashaa — who lives in a 10,000 square meter (108,000 square foot) mansion in Teulada-Moraira, a small coastal town on Spain’s Mediterranean coast, with his four wives and 18 children — to be held in prison without bail.
- Spanish authorities are now investigating the source of Shashaa’s wealth. His mosque in Munich was shuttered in October 2015 due to financial difficulties, while the mansion he purchased in Spain in February 2015 is said to be worth more than half a million euros.
- More than two weeks after Shashaa was arrested, the New York Times still has not reported on the fate of its poster boy for Salafist pacifism.
Spanish authorities have arrested a Muslim cleric — whom the New York Times once praised for his efforts to fight radicalization within Germany’s Islamic community — for alleged ties to the Islamic State.
Hesham Shashaa (aka Abu Adam), a 46-year-old Egyptian-Palestinian, was detained near Alicante in southeastern Spain on April 26 on charges of aiding the Islamic State, extolling terrorism and promoting Salafi-jihadism.
And yes, he did say just that.
— Onlinemagazin (@OnlineMagazin) May 10, 2017
* * *
The German Interior Ministry has released its 2016 crime statistics, showing a surge in crimes committed by migrants. In a passionately argued analysis on the risks posed by the country’s ongoing migrant crisis, Russian Europe observer Igor Pshenichnikov warns that if current trends continue, Germany as we know it will cease to exist this century.
This week, Germany’s Interior Ministry released its 2016 crime figures, showing a dramatic increase in violent crime, including a 14.3% rise in murder and manslaughter, a 12.7% rise in rape and sexual assaults, and a 9.9% increase in serious assaults over the previous year. The figures showed that illegal immigrants, refugees and asylum seekers were suspected of having committing 174,438 crimes, a whopping 52.7% increase over the previous year.
With the number of German nationals suspected of crimes falling by 3.4%, migrants and refugees were estimated to have accounted for over 12% of all suspected crimes in 2016. Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere called the increase in migrant crime ‘”unacceptable” and vowed to expel illegal migrants who committed crimes.
- Police knew as early as March 2016 that Anis Amri, the 31-year-old Tunisian who carried out the December 19 jihadist attack on the Christmas market in Berlin, was planning an attack, but he was not deported because he did not have a passport.
- Humboldt University will become the sixth university in Germany to teach Islamic theology. Berlin Mayor Michael Müller revealed that the institute is being paid for by German taxpayers. Humboldt University President Sabine Kunst rejected calls for a joint “Faculty for Theology” for Christians, Muslims and Jews.
- “What is clear is that the financing of mosques by foreign actors must stop.” — Jens Spahn, a member of the executive committee of Chancellor Angela Merkel’s Christian Democrats (CDU).
March 1. More than 4,000 millionaires emigrated from Germany in 2016, compared to 1,000 millionaires who left the country in 2015, according to the 2017 Global Wealth Migration Review. Before the migration crisis erupted in 2015, millionaires were leaving Germany at the rate of only a few hundred per year. Most of Germany’s millionaires, citing deteriorating security, left for Australia, Canada, the United States, Dubai and Israel. The mass exodus of wealth is hollowing out Germany’s tax base at a time when the German government is spending tens of billions of euros for the upkeep of millions of refugees and migrants from the Muslim world. The report’s editor, Andrew Amoils, warned that the wealthy are a kind of early warning system for society. Due to their financial status, education and international contacts, they can emigrate more easily than others. Over the longer term, however, their exodus portends increased emigration from among the middle class, according to the report.
March 2. A 36-year-old Syrian migrant identified only as Abdalfatah H. A. was arrested in Düsseldorf on charges of murdering 36 people in March 2013 in Syria in the name of the Al-Nusra jihadist group. He arrived in Germany with his pregnant wife and three children, aged three, five and seven, in October 2015. He had been collecting €2,400 ($2,600) a month in social welfare benefits since April 2016.
In a rare interview, Red Bull boss and Austria’s richest man Dietrich Mateschitz has slammed mass migration and political correctness, warning they threaten to destroy Europe’s true cultural diversity.
Speaking to Kleine Zeitung, the Formula 1 investor called the decision of key politicians to open the borders — which resulted in Europe’s migration crisis — “unpardonable”, noting that “if a company were to make mistakes on the same scale, it would have gone broke”.
Watch the video, which is mentioning another seer, Nicolaas “Siener” van Rensburg (born 1864 – 1926), who foresaw WW1, WW2, the migrant crisis and a white President (Donald Trump) taking over from a black President (Barack Obama) many years ago.
He also foresaw WW3.
“Everything calls peace, Schalom! Then it will occur – a new Middle East war suddenly flames up, big naval forces are facing hostiley in the Mediterranean – the situation is strained. But the actual firing spark is set on fire in the Balkan: I see a “large one” falling, a bloody dagger lies beside him – then impact is on impact. …”
Simon Roche is Head of the Office of the HQ of the world’s largest non-state civil defence organization, Suidlanders of South Africa. Once an ANC activist, he now works tirelessly to prepare for impending catastrophe in the Rainbow Nation. Simon lives in Johannesburg and is the proud father of many children.
A video version of this show is available here.
We begin by discussing Simon’s current speaking tour. We learn that he’s traveling throughout America in order to raise awareness about the sore state of affairs in South Africa. Next, Simon tells us about life in post-apartheid South Africa. He explains that, in the 22 years since South Africa become Democratic, there has been a massive explosion in crime – in particular, violence against White farmers. Later, we discuss the nature of White genocide in South Africa, what Suidlanders is doing to prepare for the worst, and why many White South Africans remain oblivious to their plight.
Acid attacks, common in parts of Asia, the Middle East and Africa, have found their way to the streets of London. What possibly could be the reason for this? Who is committing these horror crimes? I thought multiculturalism was a utopia.
H/t reader kevin a.
* * *
Acid attacks are occurring with alarming frequency in London, with nearly 1,500 recorded since 2011, British media reports.
A third of the attacks alone were committed in 2016, which itself was up 250 percent from the previous year. The attacks are notoriously used occasionally in the Islamic world by angry suitors seeking revenge on women who rebuff marriage proposals, or commit other “shameful” acts. Charities consulted by British media said 80 percent of all acid attack victims globally are women.
H/t reader kevin a.
* * *