As a follow-up to our exclusive Natural News story on the Tianjin explosion in China — which also covered military helicopters in Beijing and “kinetic retaliation” by the Pentagon using exotic space weapons — I’m offering additional analysis of the global war that’s already under way (and where it’s headed).
There are two things to disclose up front. First, make no mistake: I am pro America in all this. China is an evil, communist regime that enslaves its people and commits heinous crimes against humanity (such as the organ harvesting of political prisoners). Although I am extremely critical of the corrupt Obama regime currently in power in Washington, I am 100% pro-America and pro-freedom (and especially pro-Texas). I offer this information in the hope that America can defend itself against the crippling attacks that will soon be unleashed by China.
Secondly, I thought it was common knowledge that I speak conversational Mandarin Chinese and previously lived in Asia, but it seems a lot of people weren’t aware of that. I can only speak and listen to Mandarin, I cannot read it, so I rely on translators to help me read Chinese documents. (Documents from mainland China are written in “simplified” Chinese, while those from Taiwan are mostly written in traditional Chinese.) For many years, I have maintained contact with dissident sources in mainland China, and while they aren’t 100% accurate, they have proven reliable over time.
Mainland China, much like Google News, censors NaturalNews.com and does not allow anyone to access this website. The Chinese government operates a massive censorship firewall which forbids the transmission of any content that’s critical of the government. (Similar to the NY Times or the Washington Post, both of which are state-run media mouthpieces for the criminal regime in Washington D.C.) As a result, Chinese dissidents risk their lives to bring you the information you’re reading here. China just recently arrested 15,000 people for so-called “internet crimes.” Such “crimes” include writing a blog that reports the truth about Chinese government corruption.
The Chinese game plan for attacking America
Based on what I’ve learned from multiple sources, the Chinese game plan for America consists of a triple-layered simultaneous surprise attack — an “electronic Pearl Harbor” — as described below. For the record, this information is gleaned from a combination of things I’ve been told, things I’ve read and the exercising of “connect the dots” logic that anticipates likely tactical moves targeting the United States.
Here’s the triple-layer assault America may soon face:
Layer #1) An attack on the dollar and U.S. debt instruments.
Layer #2) A massive cyber warfare attack on the U.S. infrastructure.
Layer #3) An attack on U.S. military satellites to maximize the disruption of military communications, banking transactions, emergency services and other systems that depend on satellite communications.
I discuss each of these in more detail below:
#1) An attack on the dollar and U.S. debt
China is gearing up to announce its own gold-backed currency. This will be accompanied by a fire sale of U.S. debt on the global market, driving up U.S. borrowing costs across the globe, thereby accelerating America’s Ponzi-style debt demise.
The primary leverage point here is to destroy faith in the dollar (and the credit rating of the U.S. Treasury) at the same time the Yuan is declared to be backed by gold, which the Chinese government has been secretly accumulating to the tune of thousands of tons over the last 15 years or so. (Don’t believe the official numbers of reported gold holdings. They are intentionally misleading.)
The recent 1.9% devaluation of the Yuan (followed by two additional devaluations totaling over 4%) was merely a small tactical move in a much larger battle… a battle in which China is holding all the cards and most of the gold. By devaluing the Yuan, China is destroying the economic foundation of America’s manufacturing industry, creating widespread bankruptcies and unemployment across the USA (which is heavily dependent on imports from China for its mass consumerism society).
America’s primary fiscal vulnerability is that it remains a nation drowning in debt, mounting up somewhere around $18 trillion so far (with about half of that under the Obama regime alone). The Federal Reserve has indirectly resorted to printing money to pay the interest on the debt, thereby compounding the debt acceleration. (i.e. the Fed prints money to buy up the Treasury’s debt instruments.) Once China unleashes its full assault on the dollar, America will have little choice but to begin radically debasing its own currency through large-scale “quantitative easing” approaching $2 trillion per year. From here, the mathematical demise of the dollar is a simple inevitability that follows a geometric progression ending in collapse.
In essence, America has placed itself in a position of extreme financial vulnerability, and all an enemy nation has to do is achieve the slightest disruption of the entire financial house of cards, unleashing a self-reinforcing financial cascade of doom.
#2) A massive cyber warfare attack on the U.S. infrastructure
Although the existence of the Chinese cyber warfare army division of the PLA has been covered in the U.S. media, the full extent of its capabilities has never been accurately revealed.
What’s not being publicly discussed is the fact that China’s present-day hack attacks are merely probing attacks, primarily designed to identify vulnerabilities and gather information. When PLA hackers can access vulnerable information, they will take it (such as the massive database of U.S. military personnel that was recently stolen). However, China is currently holding back and intentionally not trying to showcase its full capabilities… nor does it wish to reveal the infrastructure targets it has already compromised (water facilities, nuclear power plants, city infrastructure, telecommunications, refineries, etc.) All these infrastructure hubs will be simultaneously targeted during the primary attack.
Based on what I’ve researched so far, the end game strategy of the PLA is to coordinate a massive cyber attack wave against America at the same time China announces its gold-backed currency while denouncing the dollar. The two attacks are mutually reinforcing. In other words, the effect of each one amplifies the effectiveness of the other strategy. U.S. infrastructure chaos, in other words, is more devastating when combined with a sudden collapse in the faith of the dollar itself (with all the obvious impacts across banking, commerce, Wall Street, etc.).
In military strategy language, we often hear the term “asymmetrical warfare” which usually refers to terror-style attacks achieving a seemingly disproportionate psychological or tactical impact on the target population. However, China’s cyber warfare strategy goes far beyond asymmetrical warfare. They are gearing up to unleash what can only be called computationally amplified warfare which relies simultaneously on the power of computational prowess (on the attacking side) and the rapid collapse of computational weaknesses (on the target side) to achieve speed-of-light domination over the relative field of battle (which is now the realm of interconnected computers rather than cities, roads and bridges).
Likely targets of this “computationally amplified warfare” include:
• Nuclear power plants
• Water pumping stations and treatment facilities
• Transportation and logistics companies
• Oil refineries
• Credit card processors and transactional commerce hubs
• Hospitals and clinics
• Emergency responders (fire stations, police, Sheriff’s offices)
• Government (agencies, regulators and coordinators)
• Military organizations and weapons suppliers
• Communications hubs, including satellites and point-to-point ground-based transmission networks
If you consider that cyber attacks may succeed against some percentage of these targets at the same time China is selling off U.S. debt, denouncing the dollar and disrupting financial transactions nationwide, you begin to get a sense of the total social chaos that can be unleashed through such an attack.
3) An attack on U.S. military satellites
Satellites are fragile things. Destroying them does not take much in terms of actual mass; it only takes targeting capabilities to direct small mass objects into the orbital trajectory of the satellite itself.
This is surprisingly easy to accomplish by any nation that possesses orbital launch capabilities. Communications satellites move in predictable orbits with only minor deviations. Intersecting those orbits with small pellets of tungsten moving at ridiculously high velocities is ridiculously easy for any advanced nation to achieve. Because impact energy equals mass times velocity squared, even very small pellets of mass can shred satellites upon impact. (A simple BB from a BB gun can destroy a billion-dollar satellite if their two paths intersect at sufficient relative velocity.)
Why tungsten? It’s cheap and has very high density per volume, with isotopes achieving atomic masses of 182, 184 and 186, if I’m remembering my lab tables correctly. Common lead isotopes, by comparison, have atomic masses in the range of 206 – 208.
An obvious military strategy for America’s enemies would be to destroy U.S. military and communications satellites at the same time the cyber war and currency war is launched. Cutting off satellite communications will paralyze the U.S. military, shut down banking transactions and cripple much of the nation’s transactional and media infrastructure. The aim is to cause maximum confusion and disruption at the same time that stocks are crashing, banks are bleeding and debt instruments are collapsing. From China’s point of view, it also doesn’t hurt that such an attack would likely disable the national EBT card transaction system, sending nearly 50 million Americans into mass riots across America’s major cities, demanding their government food stamp money.
In addition, China obviously hopes to destroy the Pentagon’s secret space weapons (i.e. “Rod of God” orbital weapons) which are now believed to have rained down kinetic Hell upon Tianjin as a warning against currency manipulations. While such satellites may be devastating weapons against immobile ground targets, they have no defenses against orbital projectiles themselves. All the Pentagon’s satellites, ultimately, are “sitting ducks” in orbit.
As it turns out, it is far easier to destroy satellites than it is to build them, so China’s strategy of destroying satellites is bound to out-pace America’s ability to replace them. The destruction of satellites also has the “benefit” (from China’s point of view) or polluting orbital paths with space debris, effectively creating “no fly zones” at high Earth orbit. Any object crossing into such a zone is likely to be obliterated by debris.
No occupation plan: Simply let America destroy itself
Interestingly, what’s likely missing from China’s attack plan on America is the most traditional element of a war: boots on the ground occupation of enemy territory.
By my estimation, China has no plan, nor need, to attempt to occupy the American mainland. It is sufficient, from their point of view, to remotely cripple America’s currency, economy and infrastructure. From there, it’s not difficult to realize that America will collapse into its own destruction and chaos stemming from the social chaos and economic apocalypse.
This is not to say, however, that Russia or other nations aren’t planning their own attempted occupation in conjunction with China’s economic assaults. In an actual military invasion, America’s cities will fall very quickly, as most city-dwellers are incapable of mounting anything resembling a citizens’ defense. The countryside, however, is a very different story, and the tale of “Red Dawn” depicted in Hollywood movies isn’t merely a fictional construct.
Thanks to the Second Amendment, rural Americans are armed to the teeth, and any invading force intending to occupy America’s countryside will quickly find itself mired in an untenable firefight with entrenched rural Americans sporting everything from long-range hunting rifles to semi-auto .50 caliber rifles capable of disabling vehicles over a mile away. “Don’t mess with Bubba!”
The new rules of warfare
What we’re witnessing in all this is a reflection of the “new rules of warfare.” Because today’s nations are built on fragile, delusional systems of debt and propaganda, they are easily toppled via unconventional means that don’t resemble the historical tools of conventional (kinetic) warfare.
In essence, what we’re already starting to witness is the first world war in the post-kinetic age of warfare. Now, wars are electronic, not kinetic.
Specifically, you no longer have to drop bombs on a nation to shut down its factories (as was the default in World War II). Instead, you only have to control the programs that run the factories… or disrupt the commerce that financially supports the factories. Similarly, if you can shut down the power grid that feeds the factories, they’re as good as dead.
Much of America today is running on faith (delusion), not economic reality, so China knows that bringing the nation to its knees does not require kinetic bombardment. It merely requires sufficient disruption to collapse the faith. Once false faith collapses, the collapse of everything else follows. China merely needs to create enough disruption so that the average America witnesses undeniable evidence that they’ve been lied to about the strength of the dollar, the solidity of government, the safety of bond investments and so on.
How America can defend herself against the new model of warfare
Given the new ground rules of war among nations, what can the United States do to protect herself from China’s triple threat?
The answers are precisely the opposite of what the socialist regime in power right now wants to see happen:
• DECENTRALIZE: The more centralized systems are, the more vulnerable they are to cyber attacks. Decentralized systems (of water, power, food distribution, banking, etc.) are, by definition, more redundant and less vulnerable. Note that this is the opposite of what Washington wants, which is total dictatorial control over everything. (Liberal politicians, in particular, HATE self-reliance among citizens.)
• Run the federal government on a truly balanced budget that requires NO additional debt to fund. The ever-present need to keep selling off new debt is a huge part of what makes America so vulnerable and easily compromised by foreign debtors.
• Encourage self-reliance across the population so that when things go wrong, people have at least an inkling of how to get by on their own without crying for the government to come rescue them. (Democrats are wholly opposed to anything resembling self-reliance. They prefer that all people are entirely dependent on the government to take care of them.)
• Stop the Federal Reserve’s monetary policy of currency debasement that essentially exports America’s debts to foreign nations due to the predominance of the dollar as the world’s exchange currency. The continued printing of money by the Fed is essentially siphoning money from China via the devaluation of debt (i.e. debasement of the global dollar supply). This is perceived by China as a slow, insidious theft via the central banks.
• Get serious about cyber security. Many power plants across America are still running on outmoded systems first designed decades ago. Although they’ve been upgraded, many were designed with security structures that simply cannot be “patched” into a state of high security. They need to be rebuilt from the ground up as new systems designed around high-security structural logic that wasn’t refined until recently. For example, many login passwords of older systems are limited to passwords of merely eight characters in length!
• Get tough with international diplomacy! This is where America needs a tough negotiator like Donald Trump. The pathetically weak academics currently in positions of international diplomacy are little more than political clowns pretending to be international leaders. Only someone like Trump has the backbone to negotiate with nations like China and Russia. Putin vs. Trump might be a fair fight. Putin vs. Obama is a total joke (and Putin knows it).
• Boost the intelligence of the intelligence agencies. I don’t know how many times I’ve written about the FBI running domestic terrorism scams across America so that it can “catch” bad guys committing the crimes the FBI plotted out from the get-go. This seems like a complete waste of law enforcement resources. Although there are some very, very bright people in the FBI, CIA and NSA, they too often get ordered to do things that are utterly stupid. In my opinion, these agencies need to have smarter directives, and they also need to reach outside the box and start talking to independent-minded thinkers, authors, conspiracy historians and others who can offer precisely the kind of analysis you’ll never get from inside a bloated bureaucracy still living in the past.
If Trump gets elected President, I’d personally volunteer in his administration to help assess and shore up cyber vulnerabilities across America’s critical infrastructure. But even if that gets done, we still have the massive EMP weapon vulnerability that requires a few billion dollars (and several years) in power utility replacement costs to address. To be truly safe from cyber attacks, America would need to embark on a kind of “Manhattan Project” of cyber security. Specifically, passwords alone are not enough. Dual authentication schemes (tokenized or biometric) need to become the default standard in all sensitive installations, and vulnerable systems need to be taken offline and run locally (manually) until the vulnerabilities are eliminated.