Aaaand we would also like to get an explanation for this …
- FINAL: Spanish Air Controller @ Kiev Borispol Airport: Ukraine Military Shot Down Boeing MH-17
- Why Did MH-17 Divert From Its Usual Flight Plan, Why Did It Fly Above Restricted Airspace?
- Ukraine’s Security Service Has Confiscated Air Traffic Control Recording
Meanwhile our elite puppet leaders are busy building a case against Russia and the mainstream media outlets (which are pretty much all under Illuminati control) are flooding us (as usual) with lies and propaganda …
- Flight 17: US Builds Case Against Rebels, Russia In Downing Of Jet In Ukraine (Washington Post)
- Biggest Dutch Daily Calls For NATO Intervention To Protect MH-17; Feinstein Tells Putin To ‘Man Up And Confess’
- What Happened to the Malaysian Airliner? (Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, July 19, 2014):
Washington has lied for so long that it can’t do anything else.
Ukrainian Su-25 fighter detected in close approach to MH17 before crash – Moscow
- Ukrainian Su-25 fighter detected in close approach to MH17 before crash – Moscow (RT, July 21, 2014):
The Russian military detected a Ukrainian SU-25 fighter jet gaining height towards the MH17 Boeing on the day of the catastrophe. Kiev must explain why the military jet was tracking the passenger airplane, the Russian Defense Ministry said.
Follow Malaysia Airlines MH17 plane crash in Ukraine LIVE UPDATES
“A Ukraine Air Force military jet was detected gaining height, it’s distance from the Malaysian Boeing was 3 to 5km,” said the head of the Main Operations Directorate of the HQ of Russia’s military forces, Lieutenant-General Andrey Kartopolov speaking at a media conference in Moscow on Monday.
“[We] would like to get an explanation as to why the military jet was flying along a civil aviation corridor at almost the same time and at the same level as a passenger plane,” he stated.
“The SU-25 fighter jet can gain an altitude of 10km, according to its specification,” he added. “It’s equipped with air-to-air R-60 missiles that can hit a target at a distance up to 12km, up to 5km for sure.”
The presence of the Ukrainian military jet can be confirmed by video shots made by the Rostov monitoring center, Kartopolov stated. Continue reading »
Tags: False flag, Government, Inside job, MH-17, Military, Politics, Russia, Ukraine