- Here Come The Boots On The Ground: US Troops Heading To Eastern Europe (ZeroHedge, April 22, 2014):
It seems the truce “deal” is well and truly dead…
- 600 U.S. TROOPS HEADING TO EUROPE FOR EXERCISES: PENTAGON
- U.S. AIRBORNE TROOPS GOING TO POLAND, LITHUANIA, LATVIA,ESTONIA
- U.S. MILITARY EXERCISES ARE IN RESPONSE TO UKRAINE CRISIS:KIRBY
- MORE MILITARY EXERCISES ‘COMING THROUGH’ NATO: PENTAGON
The question now, of course, is – what will Putin do in response to this action?
As for where these troops may be arriving from the answer is simple: that other US military intervention success story – Afghanistan.
The number of U.S. troops in Afghanistan may drop well below 10,000 – the minimum demanded by the U.S. military to train Afghan forces – as the longest war in American history winds down, Obama administration officials briefed on the matter say.