… and Obama has armed and trained them.
- Veterans Today: CIA And US Military Fight Under Al Qaeda Command In Syria (Video)
- U.S. Special Forces Train Syrian Rebels In Jordan (Le Figaro)
- Americans Are Training Syria Rebels In Jordan: Spiegel (Reuters)
- CIA-Armed And Trained Syrian Rebels ‘On Way To Battlefield’
- ‘Military Intervention In Syria’, US Training ‘Rebels’ Since 2011 And The Complete Grand Plan – The March 2012 Leak
… all of them coming directly from from our Al-CIAda unit …
- Why Was A Sunday Times Report On US Government Ties To Al-Qaeda Chief Spiked? & Gladio B
- Hillary Clinton: ‘We Created Al-Qaeda’ — The Protagonists Of The ‘Global War on Terrorism’ Are The Terrorists (Video)
- ‘GLADIO, THE LIVING PROOF THERE IS NO AL-QAEDA, NO WAR ON TERROR’ – ‘GLADIO Is AL-QAEDA’ (Veterans Today)
Just one month after this article has been published in the Guardian Robin Cook DIED:
- Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook: ‘Al-Qaida, Literally “The Database”, Was Originally The Computer File Of The Thousands Of Mujahideen Who Were Recruited And Trained With Help From The CIA To Defeat The Russians’
- Al Qaeda Doesn’t Exist or How The US Created Al Qaeda (Documentary)
- BBC: Al-Qaeda Does Not Exist (Documentary)
Retired U.S. General Wesley Clark …
… at the Commonwealth Club of California:
- U.S. 4 Star General Wesley Clark, Oct 3, 2007: ‘We’re Gonna Attack And Destroy The Governments In 7 Countries In 5 Years’ … ‘Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan And Iran’ (Video)
… or here in this interview with Democracy Now:
- Interview With US General Wesley Clark (Ret.): US Government Planned To ‘Take Out 7 Countries In 5 Years’: ‘Starting With Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan And Finishing Off Iran’ (Video)
ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi & John McCain:
- ISIS: US-made monster running amok in Middle East (RT, Aug 28, 2014):
In its desire to topple Syrian President Bashar Assad, the US channeled arms and funds to the Syrian rebels, many of whom splintered off and formed the Islamic State, which is now giving the US far more problems than it had bargained for.
One year ago, it seemed certain that Washington would launch a military strike on Syria, bringing to its knees yet another undesirable government in the Middle East. However, at the eleventh hour, an incredible thing happened: President Barack Obama requested approval from Congress before using military force in Syria. While some were tempted to applaud the Democratic leader for doing something as radical as upholding the US Constitution, other factors played a role in the decision. Continue reading »
Tags: Al-Qaeda, Al-Qaida, Barack Obama, Global News, Government, ISIL, ISIS, Middle East, Military, Obama administration, Politics, Syria, Terrorism, U.S.