H/t reader squodgy:
“I don’t think it matters any more. The investigators have been told to blame Russia, even if Poroshenko’s or “Yats” fingerprints were all over it.
The Dutch people know it stinks. The FDR’s were shipped to Farnborough & the results never made public or available to Russia for clarification which would have been reasonable.
The Traffic Controller who blew the whistle on the mysterious re-direction of the plane over a conflict zone has disappeared.
The evidence does point to a “Buk” ground to air missile with close proximity shrapnel warhead, but the Russians claim Ukraine do possess the old, retired version the weapon with that specific shrapnel, whereas the later version currently in Russian use has totally different shrapnel measurements. Nit picking perhaps, but the Dutch investigators have (been told?) ignored it.
NATO/US Banksters have had three attempts to start a War with Putin, all three have been diffused, and now by ever more devious means, they are still trying, by stopping all fresh water to Ukraine Donbass. and perpetually funding, co-ordinating and arming ISIS against Assad’s Syria, this latest misleading judgement is guaranteed to be used by the media to back up more calls for war with Russia.”
NIEUWEGEIN, Netherlands (AP) — A man whose daughter died when a Malaysia Airlines plane was shot down over Ukraine said families were told Wednesday that a Dutch-led investigation has found proof that a mobile Buk missile launcher had been moved into eastern Ukraine from Russia at the time.
Hans de Borst, whose 17-year-old daughter perished, said he and other family members were briefed privately before a news conference scheduled to announce the preliminary results of the investigation.
Investigators said they had proof, including communications intercepts and radar data, that a mobile Buk missile launcher had been moved into eastern Ukraine from Russia, then was returned after the Boeing 777 was destroyed, de Borst said.