* * *
Veena Malik is an actress, model and television presenter and has a significant media profile in Pakistan.
H/t reader kevin a.
* * *
An attacker spat into a nine-month-old baby’s face and shouted ‘white people shouldn’t breed’ in a sickening race-hate assault.
Rezzas Abdulla left little Layla-Jean, who was just nine months old and in her pushchair, covered in saliva after the shocking street attack in South Shields last January.
Submitted by John Griffing
Most Americans believe that we have a reasonably fair justice system with scholarly judges at the helm. Well, how about a federal judge who suspends the Constitution, confiscates all of a litigant’s assets, orders him not to hire defense counsel, and pronounces his orders enforceable by death?
That’s exactly what federal Judge Royal Furgeson did to Internet pioneer Jeff Baron, in a case that, New York lawyer David Relkin says is “the most outrageous denial of a person’s basic constitutional and human rights in this Country since the abolition of slavery.”
– Pakistani cricketer who beat his wife with his bat, forced her to drink bleach and called her friends ‘English slag girls’ is SPARED jail after a judge says his victim is ‘an intelligent woman and not vulnerable’:
A Pakistani cricketer who beat his wife with his own bat and forced her to drink bleach while urging her to kill herself is set to join a top British club after being spared jail.
Mustafa Bashir, 34, hit his hotel receptionist wife with his own bat during a jealous outburst, then warned her: ‘If I hit you with this bat with my full power then you would be dead.’
During another furious attack, he held Fakhara Karim, 33, by the neck, poured bleach down her throat and forced her to take tablets while ordering to kill herself.
She told the court how her confidence was crushed by her jealous lover, who berated her for wearing westernised clothes and called her friends ‘English slag girls’.
But Bashir was spared jail at Manchester Crown Court, where the judge decided that he did not pass the custody threshold because his ex-wife was not a vulnerable person.…
* * *
- “Now that Islamophobia has been condemned, this is not the end, but rather the beginning…” — Muslim Brotherhood affiliate Samer Majzoub, Canadian Muslim Forum.
- The motion still does not offer any definition or any statistics to support its claim that “Islamophobia” is a problem in Canada.
- However, it should hardly shock anyone that the first motion condemning Islamophobia has so swiftly been followed up by a new motion demanding concrete government measures.
The West is submitting to blasphemy laws. Denmark, for example, has apparently decided that now is the time to invoke a dusty, old blasphemy provision. Denmark still has a provision in the penal code against blasphemy, but until now, it has only been used three times. The last time was nearly half a century ago, in 1971. Denmark’s Attorney General has nevertheless just charged a man for burning a Quran.
In the West, blasphemy as a criminal offence has for centuries generally been considered a relic of the past. In a largely godless society, few people take offense to blasphemous comments or acts. Christians do not descend upon alleged blasphemers with guns and knives, and publishers do not worry about “offending” Christians.
A judge in the Netherlands today decided Volkert van der Graaf, who killed right-wing Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn in 2002 in order “to protect Muslims“, does not have to go back to jail, despite allegedly having violated the conditions of his parole. According to the court, the violations were not grave enough.
He is serving life for the shooting. Thanks to generous Daily Mail readers who funded a new legal team, he won the right to the new appeal, which is expected to last three days.…
* * *
Justin Trudeau’s new ‘anti-Islamophobia’ initiative seeks to make all criticism of Islam illegal by making Canadian law more sharia-compliant with blasphemy laws which will all but curtail free speech.
The Rebel (h/t Marisol E) The House of Commons is being asked to recognize that terrorists are not real Muslims by condemning all forms of Islamophobia, with no exact definition of what they meant by the term.
A second motion sponsored by Liberal MP Iqra Khalid which called for the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage to produce findings and recommendations within 240 calendar days of the motion’s acceptance. Titled “Systemic Racism and Religious Discrimination,” the Motion M 103 demands that the government not only condemn Islamophobia in word but that it also develops a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating Islamophobia.
(MEE) A Kuwaiti appeals court convicted former Shia MP Abdulhameed Dashti of offending Saudi Arabia on Thursday, and sentenced him to 10 years in prison in absentia.
The new term raises the total jail terms handed down to Dashti to 42 years and six months for making comments considered offensive to Saudi Arabia and Bahrain and jeopardising Kuwait’s ties with the Kingdoms. The three countries are part of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL), President-elect Donald Trump’s nominee for U.S. Attorney General, introduced the first so-called “Halliburton Loophole” bill back in 1999 before it was ever known as such.
Sessions co-sponsored the bill (S.724) with the climate change-denying Senator James Inhofe (R-OK). The bill called for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to exempt enforcement of the Safe Drinking Water Act as it relates to hydraulic fracturing (“fracking”).
The bill’s language eventually became a provision in the Energy Policy Act of 2005, known today as the “Halliburton Loophole” because the company’s ex-CEO and then-Vice President Dick Cheney headed up the industry-loaded Energy Policy Task Force which helped pen the bill’s language.
* * *
Welcome to New World Next Week — the video series from Corbett Report and Media Monarchy that covers some of the most important developments in open source intelligence news. In this week’s episode:
Story #1: Snooper’s Charter Allows the State to Lie In Court
Story #2: Pentagon Buried Study Exposing $125 Billion in Waste
- A German court has ruled that seven Islamists who formed a vigilante patrol to enforce Sharia law on the streets of Wuppertal did not break German law and were simply exercising their right to free speech. The “politically correct” decision, which may be appealed, effectively authorizes the Sharia Police to continue enforcing Islamic law in Wuppertal.
- The self-appointed “Sharia Police” distributed leaflets which established a “Sharia-controlled zone” in Wuppertal. The men urged both Muslim and non-Muslim passersby to attend mosques and to refrain from alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, gambling, music, pornography and prostitution.
- Critics say the cases — especially those in which German law has taken a back seat to Sharia law — reflect a dangerous encroachment of Islamic law into the German legal system.
- In June 2013, a court in Hamm ruled that anyone who contracts marriage according to Islamic law in a Muslim country and later seeks a divorce in Germany must abide by the original terms established by Sharia law. The landmark ruling effectively legalized the Sharia practice of “triple-talaq,” obtaining a divorce by reciting the phrase “I divorce you” three times.
- A growing number of Muslims in Germany are consciously bypassing German courts altogether and instead are adjudicating their disputes in informal Sharia courts, which are proliferating across the country.
- “If the rule of law fails to establish its authority and demand respect for itself, then it can immediately declare its bankruptcy.” — Franz Solms-Laubach, Bild’s parliamentary correspondent.
A German court has ruled that seven Islamists who formed a vigilante patrol to enforce Sharia law on the streets of Wuppertal did not break German law and were simply exercising their right to free speech.
The ruling, which effectively legitimizes Sharia law in Germany, is one of a growing number of instances in which German courts are — wittingly or unwittingly — promoting the establishment of a parallel Islamic legal system in the country.
A court in Germany has convicted a shopkeeper of sedition after he put up a sign asking for asylum seekers to stay out because of negative experiences he’d had in the past.
An unnamed 54-year-old shopkeeper from Selb, Germany, is facing thousands of euros in fines after putting up a sign that read, “asylum seekers have to stay outside” in his shop window. After deliberation, the court determined he was guilty of sedition, or hate speech, for not allowing asylum seekers into his place of business, reports Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung.