From the article:
“Act I was World War I. Act II was World War II. Act III is going to be World War III.”
– Top Israeli Rabbi Aharon Shteinman: Gentiles Are ‘Murderers, Thieves, Brainless’ (National Prayer Network)
– Influential Rabbi Ovadia Yosef: Non-Jews Are Donkeys, Created To Serve Jews (Jerusalem Post)
– Israel: Influential Rabbi Ovadia Yosef Calls For Palestinians To ‘Perish From The World’ (Daily Mail)
– Former Israeli Minister: ‘It’s a Trick, We Always Use It.’ (calling people ‘anti-Semitic’) (Democracy Now – Video)
– On RECORD: Benjamin Netanyahu: ‘America is something that can easily be moved.’ ‘The world won’t say a thing.’ ‘The world will say we’re defending.’ (Video)
A Hebrew Israeli radio station, Kol Yisrael, on October 3rd 2001 reported that during an argument in an Israeli cabinet meeting, Shimon Peres warned Prime Minister Ariel Sharon that unless he would heed American requests for a cease fire with the Palestinians, he could cause America to turn against Israel. In a fit of anger, Sharon responded to Peres:
“I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.”
– Ariel Sharon (Hebrew Israeli radio station, Kol Yisrael, on October 3rd 2001)
– A Jewish Defector Warns America: Benjamin Freedman Speaks on Zionism – Part I (Veterans Today, Sep 8, 2011):
This speech was given 50 years ago – half a century ago! It is a classic now – well-known to many dissidents, especially historical revisionists. I am posting it today for those who never heard of it, because it permits us to look at today in light of yesterday and see a lot of parallels.
Let this lecture speak for itself:
Mr. Freedman, born in 1890, was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City who was at one time the principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He broke with organized Jewry after the Judeo-Communist victory of 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and the great preponderance of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the United States.
Mr. Freedman knew what he was talking about because he had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations and Jewish machinations to gain power over our nation. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, and John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times.
This speech was given before a patriotic audience in 1961 at the Willard Hotel in Washington, D.C., on behalf of Conde McGinley’s patriotic newspaper of that time, Common Sense. Though in some minor ways this wide-ranging and extemporaneous speech has become dated, Mr. Freedman’s essential message to us — his warning to the West — is more urgent than ever before.