Iran has no interest whatsoever to attack anyone, BUT Iran will defend itself.
– Iran does not intend to wipe out Israel, says Ahmadinejad
– Ron Paul: Iranians Tested Missiles AFTER Israel had WAR GAMES
Iran has done nothing wrong. Iran is strictly obeying international law.
An attack on Iran would be illegal, since under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, Iran has the right to enrich uranium for peaceful purposes and that is “perfectly legal”!
– Ron Paul on Iran and Energy June 26, 2008
It is Israel and the U.S. – not Iran – that are the aggressors and preparing for an attack:
– Ex-weapons inspector says Iran not pursuing nukes, but U.S. will attack before ‘09
– President George W Bush backs Israeli plan for strike on Iran
– Ron Paul: I hear members of Congress saying “if we could only nuke Iran”
– Ron Paul: Nancy Pelosi pulled Iran bill on orders of Israel
– Israel hints at readiness to strike Iran
– US backs Jundullah to destabilize Iran
– How Israel Is creating the war on Iran
– U.S. escalating covert operations against Iran: report
– Senate report exposes key role of the Israel lobby in fomenting war with Iran
– Top US commander briefed on IDF’s four-front strategy in potential Iran war context
– US: Oil blockade constitutes an act of war
– Israel Prodding U.S. To Attack Iran
– Israel launches ‘Iran Command’ for war
– Israel to attack Iran unless enrichment stops: minister
– Oil hits new high as Israel calls strike on Iran ‘unavoidable’
– Joschka Fischer: US, Israel will attack Iran
– And the winner is … the Israel lobby
– Bush ‘plans Iran air strike by August’
– U.S. Will Attack Iran
– Israel will not tolerate nuclear Iran: Olmert
– Israel preparing to bomb Iran N-sites
– Joint Chiefs of Staff: US prepping military options against Iran
Are “they” preparing the public, in the article below “IRAN READY TO HIT UK”, for another false flag attack like 9/11?
– Loose Change Final Cut
– 9/11 False Flag
Former Governor Jesse Ventura warns that they might use such a false flag attack as an excuse to attack Iran:
– Former Governor: “Absolutely” danger of false flag as pretext to attack Iran
And this time it is Iran who is “with the terrorists” and has the weapons of mass destruction and all of that.
Will it be easy to win this war?
– America Is the Rogue Nation
And why are they doing this? Just because of oil?
– Iran dumps U.S. dollars in oil transactions
– Ahmadinejad to OPEC: Dump weak dollar
– How Iran Has Bush Over a Barrel
No, it is not only about oil, it’s about something far worse.
Ask yourself what will happen, if Israel and/or the U.S. attack Iran?
What will such an attack cause?
If your answer would be something like:
“That can’t be!” or “They would not do that intentionally, would they?”
Then you are right on.
And then you have the reason, why they are really doing it.
If I would have told you this straightaway, you would probably have called this a conspiracy theory and you would have dismissed it. More on what is going on under World Situation (2.Politics).
July 16, 2008
By: The Infinite Unknown
IRAN READY TO HIT UK
Sunday July 13,2008
By Jason Groves
Source: Daily Express
IRAN is poised to launch terror attacks in Britain if the West presses ahead with military strikes against its nuclear facilities, intelligence experts warned last night.
As tensions in the Middle East continued to grow, they warned that the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah had already established sleeper cells in Britain and mainland Europe tasked with carrying out bloody reprisals.
Likely UK targets include nuclear power stations, military bases, Government buildings and high-profile politicians and members of the Jewish community.
Richard Kemp, former adviser on terrorism to Tony Blair, said the difficulty of attacking Western and Israeli military targets directly meant Iran was likely to use its terror network to retaliate. Hezbollah, formed in Lebanon in the 1980s, has grown to become a major force in the Middle East.
He said: “In my view Iran’s only realistic method of retaliation is through Hezbollah.
“Hezbollah undoubtedly have the capability to carry out attacks against Western targets outside the region. They have people here in the UK and they would aim to carry out attacks if they saw us as being in any way supportive of an attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities.”