- Annie Korkki, 37, who works for JP Morgan Chase in Denver, and Robin Korkki, 42, a trader from Chicago, were found dead last Thursday
- They were found unconscious in their villa at the Maia Luxury Resort and Spa in the Seychelles off the coast of Africa a week into their vacation
- Preliminary examination indicated there were no signs of violence or aggression on the women’s bodies
- Police said the women had been drinking alcohol throughout the day and were helped to their room by staff that night
- It was the last time there were seen before they were found dead the next morning
- Their heartbroken family is currently pressing officials for answers into what led to their sudden deaths
Two sisters from Minnesota were found dead inside their luxury resort villa a week into their vacation in the Seychelles.
Annie Korkki, 37, and Robin Korkki, 42, were discovered in their villa at the Maia Luxury Resort and Spa last Thursday around noon, authorities in the Seychelles said. Continue reading »