– Post-Nuke Reconstruction Plan for Fukushima Prefecture: World-Class Radiation Medicine, Radiation Contamination Removal, Renewable Energy
– Guinea Pigs: Children In Fukushima To Be Given Regular Cancer Tests … Instead Of Necessary Evacuation!
– Not A Joke: Japan Government To Seek UNESCO Endorsement For Its Food To Promote Food Exports And To Restore Trust In The Safety Of Japanese Food
– Friggin’ Unbelievable: Fukushima Radiation Health Risk Advisor Prof. Dr. Yamashita Of Nagasaki University On Fukushima And Radiation (MUST-SEE!!!)
– And Now: Japanese Doctor Says ‘Radiation Is Good For You’, ‘Like An Angel’s Smile (Even At 50 Millisieverts/Year)’
According to nucear scientist Leuren Moret Japan is a demonstration by the power elite:
– Independent Scientist Leuren Moret: Nuclear Genocide Of Babies And Children In Japan, US, Canada Grows – Elitist Depopulation Agenda – Global Nuclear Holocaust
– Radiation in Japan: How the Brainwashing Was Done in Fukushima (EX-SKF, July 28, 2011):
An article appeared in the local (Ishikawa Prefecture) version of Mainichi Shinbun on July 25. The article was about the anti-nuke demonstration in Kanazawa City in Ishikawa on July 24, and it contained this passage:
県 内の参加者に交じって、国が計画的避難区域に指定した福島県飯舘村の村立草野小学校職員、愛澤卓見さんも発言。愛澤さんは「震災直後は情報がなく、国が 派遣した大学教授が『村で採れた野菜は、洗えば食べられる』と説明したことなどを機に、避難先から子どもらが村に戻り、被ばくした」と語った。
Among the participants was Mr. Takumi Aizawa, a school worker at Kusano Elementary School in Iitate-mura in Fukushima Prefecture, which has been designated as “planned evacuation zone” by the national government. Mr. Aizawa told the demonstrators, “After the earthquake there was no information. Then a university professor sent by the government came to the village and said, “You can eat vegetables harvested in the village if you wash them”. Children, who had been evacuated, then started to come back [on that reassuring word] and they got irradiated.”
What? And who was this professor? I suspected Dr. “100 millisieverts” Yamashita, but it turned out to be his younger sidekick, Dr. Noboru Takamura of Nagasaki University. The powerful duo was all over Fukushima Prefecture in March and early April, preaching “safety” of radiation and radioactive fallout to the worried residents of Fukushima as the official radiation advisors for the prefecture.
Dr. Takamura went to Iitate-mura on March 25, and told the concerned villagers these soothing words (from Iitate-mura flyer on March 30, in Japanese):
Thyroid cancer from radioactive iodine only affects children and young mothers. People over 40 do not need to worry. Wear a mask outside, and wash your hands when you come home, and you’ll be OK. There will be no ill effect on health living in the village as long as you observe basic hygiene.
Then, he went back to Iitate-mura on April 6, and apparently told the villagers this (from a tweet by @rainbow3342):
Nagasaki University Graduate School Professor Noboru Takamura said during the April 6 meeting in Iitate-mura to explain the risk of radiation, “Rain and typhoon will quickly wash away the radioactive materials. If the radiation is below 10 microsieverts/hour, it’s safe even for children.”
So what else this good doctor and his boss Dr. Yamashita were saying back in March? The collection of tweets were found on this Japanese blog, and they paint a propaganda effort by the Japanese government that would make Goebbels and Edward Bernays proud.
震 災後すぐに、福島市で行われた、県の発注で呼ばれたらしい大学教授は講演会で「100mSVまで安全」と言い、福島人は、皆安堵の表情を浮かべた。誰も それを疑わず、ラジオ、ビルの中、街中エンドレスでその録音が流されていた。情報の少ない田舎街では未だそれを信じている人間も、多数いるはず。
Right after the disaster, the professor who was probably asked by the Fukushima prefectural government said in the lecture in Fukushima City, “it’s safe up to 100 millisieverts”. People in Fukushima were relieved. No one doubted the professor. The recording of the lecture was played everywhere endlessly – radio, inside the buildings, on the street. There must be many in the countryside who still believe him. They don’t have enough information.
Continue reading »
Tags: Children, Environment, Fukushima, Global News, Government, Health, Internet, Japan, Joseph Goebbels, Mind-Control, New World Order, Nuclear, Nuclear reactors, Politics, propaganda, Radiation, Society, Twitter