Again, prepare, prepare, prepare yourself for the greatest financial collapse in (known) world history.
“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
– Benjamin Franklin
“When I tell people to prepare themselves for a dirty war, they ask me: “America against whom?” I tell them that for sure they will find someone.”
– Famous investor Marc Faber
- $600 Million Missing From MF Global Accounts (Reuters, Nov. 16, 2011) – Gerald Celente Just Got Burned By MF Global Bankruptcy: Gold Future Positions And Account Closed, Money Gone (RT, Nov. 14, 2011 – Video)
- ‘Call It The Mother Of All Margin Calls’: Up To 50,000 MF Global Customers Face Liquidation
Apocalyptic New York – The scene above was done in 1997, four years before the destruction of the Twin Towers. Other recognizable skyscrapers are the Chrysler Building and the Citigroup center.
- The Cathedral of St. John the Divine depicts the destruction of New York & Wall Street as described in the Book of Revelation (Nov. 25, 2009):
“I predict that within 2 years all of this will become very obvious to everyone.”
And now … (MUST-READ!)
- “The Entire System Has Been Utterly Destroyed By The MF Global Collapse” – Presenting The First MF Global Casualty (ZeroHedge, Nov. 17, 2011):
Presented without comment, merely to confirm that the market as we know it, no longer exists.
BCM Has Ceased Operations (source)
Posted by Ann Barnhardt – November 17, AD 2011 10:27 AM MST
Dear Clients, Industry Colleagues and Friends of Barnhardt Capital Management,
It is with regret and unflinching moral certainty that I announce that Barnhardt Capital Management has ceased operations. After six years of operating as an independent introducing brokerage, and eight years of employment as a broker before that, I found myself, this morning, for the first time since I was 20 years old, watching the futures and options markets open not as a participant, but as a mere spectator.
The reason for my decision to pull the plug was excruciatingly simple: I could no longer tell my clients that their monies and positions were safe in the futures and options markets – because they are not. And this goes not just for my clients, but for every futures and options account in the United States. The entire system has been utterly destroyed by the MF Global collapse. Given this sad reality, I could not in good conscience take one more step as a commodity broker, soliciting trades that I knew were unsafe or holding funds that I knew to be in jeopardy.
Continue reading »
Tags: Economy, Global News, Jon Corzine, MF Global