- As Turkey Refuses To Join “Anti-ISIS” Coalition, John Kerry Comes Begging(ZeroHedge, Sep 12, 2014):
It appears the ‘broad coalition’ that President Obama so confidently described just two days ago is crumbling faster than the Iraqi army. First UK and Germany deny support for airstrikes in Syria and now Turkey refuses to allow a U.S.-led coalition to attack jihadists in neighboring Iraq and Syria from its air bases, nor will it take part in combat operations against militants, a government official. US Secretary of State John Kerry arrived in Ankara this morning to ‘build the coalition’ but, as AFP reports, Turkish officials have already made their position clear, “Turkey will not be involved in any armed operation but will entirely concentrate on humanitarian operations.” Their ‘excuse': “our hands and arms are tied because of the hostages,” but follows PM Erdogan’s recent shunning of Obama.
US Secretary of State John Kerry arrived in Ankara Friday for talks aimed at building a coalition against Islamic State jihadists, a visit that comes after Turkey said it would not allow its air bases to be used for strikes on the extremists. Continue reading »
Tags: 9/11, Abuse, Banking, Bill of Rights, Bush administration, Catholic Church, Children, Constitution, Crime, Documentary, Economy, False flag, FBI, Fed, Federal Reserve, Freemasonry, Global News, Government, Illuminati, Inside job, Israel, John Kerry, JPMorgan, Knights Templar, Larry A. Silverstein, Mossad, New World Order, Politics, Pope, Queen Elizabeth, Rape, Religion, RING OF POWER, Rothschild, Sex, Society, Stock Market, Terrorism, U.K., U.S., Vatican, Wall Street, War, Zionism
- VIDEO: John Kerry tells starving Africans to refrain from creating new farms because they’d contribute to global warming (Ice Age Now, Aug 14, 2014):
A glimpse into Kerry’s twisted priorities.
When leaders from Africa and the U.S. convened in Washington, D.C., to discuss a wide range of issues affecting African nations, Secretary of State John Kerry gave us a glimpse into his twisted priorities.
During the “Resilience and Food Security in a Changing Climate” panel, Kerry noted that Africa faces a starvation problem. With thousands going to bed hungry each night, it’s undeniable that one of Africa’s largest problems is starvation.
Kerry claimed that “8,000 children die every day” and that one in four children face chronic hunger.
However, just minutes later, Kerry reminded the crowd that despite the starving children in Africa, they ought to refrain from creating new farms because it contributes to “climate change.”
“Certain agricultural processes can actually release carbon pollution and actually contribute to the problem in the first place.”
Published on Aug 5, 2014
Former Israeli Ambassador to the United States Michael Oren experienced a convenient technical glitch when asked Monday about a sensitive subject.
After MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell asked Oren about suspicions that Israel eavesdropped on Secretary of State John Kerry during his attempt to mediate peace negotiations last year, Oren said he couldn’t hear Mitchell’s question.
- Quote Of The Day: John Kerry Hypocrisy Edition (ZeroHedge, Aug, 4, 2014):
John Kerry is at it again… Speaking at the US-Africa Summit, the US Secretary of State explained:
- *KERRY STRESSES NEED FOR COUNTRIES TO OBSERVE HUMAN RIGHTS
Which is odd, given that: a) Obama admitted we tortured some “folk”; and b) when countries refuse to observe human rights – the US drones them?
* * *
But not be outdone, Joe Biden came a close second for QOTD with:
- *BIDEN SAYS AFRICANS MUST DEMAND AN END TO CORRUPTION
- “Shocked” White House Slams “Fabrication” After Israel TV Leaks Damning Transcript Of Obama-Netanyahu Phone Call (ZeroHedge, July 29, 2014):
While everyone’s attention is glued on Russia and whether Obama can successfully launch World War III, things are going from bad to worse when it also comes to US relations with Israel. Recall that here things were already on the verge of disaster after for some reason, Kerry was unleashed to “arrange” a ceasefire with Israel, when in reality the SecState somehow managed to infuriate every single feuding faction (there are a lot of them), Israel included, after Haaretz wrote that “Kerry ruined everything.”
So what happened next? Something rather stunning according to the US State Department, and which according to BBC reporter Paul Danahar, constitutes “a severe violation of a private discussions” – Israel’s Channel 1 decided to publish a Hebrew transcript of a portion of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and US President Barack Obama’s telephone conversation which took place on Sunday, in which Obama was insistent that Israel unilaterally halt all military activities in the Gaza Strip. As is quite clear by now, Israel rejected, and the bloodshed continued.
- EU Announces New Washington-Pleasing, Russia-Wristslap Sanctions (ZeroHedge, July 29, 2014):
After unleashing a 10-page report of the death and destructive economic impact they could have on Russia via sanctions, the European leaders have agreed to issue travel bans, some asset-freezes, and trade curbs on various new individuals and business entities. The Goldilocks sanctions… just enough to please Washington, not enough to infuriate Putin into ‘boomerangs’.
- *EU AMBASSADORS’ MEETING ON RUSSIA SANCTIONS REACHES DEAL: FT
EU ambassadors have reached agreement on a new round of travel bans and asset freezes in response to the crisis in Ukraine, diplomats say.
* * *
The sanctions… Continue reading »
- US-Israeli Relationship In Jeopardy, Kerry “Ruined Everything” (ZeroHedge, July 28, 2014):
Another red line crossed? As AP reports, Obama administration officials were fuming Monday over a torrent of Israeli criticism of Secretary of State John Kerry’s latest bid to secure a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas. Israeli media commentators have leveled almost nonstop criticism at Kerry in recent days over his attempts to bring Qatar and Turkey — two countries viewed by Israel as strong Hamas supporters — into the cease-fire negotiations – “U.S. Secretary of State of State John Kerry ruined everything.” The White House is not happy – in unusually harsh language, officials said the criticism of Kerry could put the relationship between the U.S. and Israel in jeopardy. They also said the personal attacks on Kerry crossed a line. Continue reading »
- Frontrunning: July 23 (ZeroHedge, July 23, 2014):
- Here come the gates which we predicted in 2010: SEC Is Set to Approve Money-Fund Rules (WSJ)
- Dick’s cuts 400 jobs as golf now less popular (MW)
- Kerry arrives in Israel, pushes for peace (Reuters) (Sure!)
- Pay Penalty Haunts Recession Grads as U.S. Economy Mends (BBG)
- Appeals Courts Issue Conflicting Rulings on Health-Law Subsidies (WSJ)
- Rebel Stronghold Donetsk Holds Breath as Shellfire Mounts (BBG)
- Business executive wins Georgia Republican runoff in U.S. Senate race (Reuters)
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food (Reuters)
- Jobs Hold Sway Over Yellen-Carney as Central Banks Splinter (BBG)
Overnight Media Digest
* Two U.S. appeals courts issued conflicting rulings on subsidies for health coverage purchased on federal insurance exchanges, clouding a major part of Obama’s health law. (http://on.wsj.com/1pb81yo)
* The Federal Reserve Bank of New York found that Deutsche Bank AG’s U.S. operations suffer from a litany of serious financial reporting problems that the lender has known about for years but not fixed. (http://on.wsj.com/1jUoOXe) Continue reading »
Tags: Banking, Barack Obama, Blackstone, China, Chrysler, Deutsche Bank, Economy, EU, Europe, Gaza, Global News, Government, Hamas, Israel, John Kerry, JPMorgan, Microsoft, Money Market, Obama administration, Palestine, Palestinians, Politics, RBS, SEC, U.K., U.S.
- Episode #43 – SUNDAY WIRE: ‘MH17 and the New Normal’ with Vladimir Suchan, Dean Ryan and Basil Valentine (21st Century Wire, July 21, 2014)
Tags: Barack Obama, False flag, Global News, Government, John Kerry, MH-17, Military, Obama administration, Pedophile, Pedophile ring, Politics, Russia, Society, Syria, U.K., U.S., Ukraine, William Hague
- What Happened to the Malaysian Airliner? (Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, July 19, 2014):
Washington has lied for so long that it can’t do anything else.
- Flight 17: US builds case against rebels, Russia in downing of jet in Ukraine (Washington Post, July 20, 2014):
The Obama administration expanded its case Sunday accusing Ukrainian separatists and Russian forces of working hand in hand to acquire and operate a missile battery believed to have shot down a Malaysia Airlines jetliner last week, killing nearly 300 people.
Citing an “enormous amount of evidence,” Secretary of State John F. Kerry accused Russia of providing SA-11 antiaircraft missiles to the pro-Russian rebels and training them on how to fire the advanced weapons. He also said U.S. intelligence agencies “saw the launch” of a missile from rebel-held territory in eastern Ukraine and recorded its trajectory at the moment the passenger plane vanished from radar. Continue reading »
- How Iraq Was Demolished By Washington’s Intervention, Incoherence and Arrogance (Contra Corner, July 18, 2014):
For Americans, it was like the news from nowhere. Years had passed since reporters bothered to head for the country we invaded and blew a hole through back in 2003, the country once known as Iraq that our occupation drove into a never-ending sectarian nightmare. In 2011, the last U.S. combat troops slipped out of the country, their heads “held high,” as President Obama proclaimed at the time, and Iraq ceased to be news for Americans.
So the headlines of recent weeks – Iraq Army collapses! Iraq’s second largest city falls to insurgents! Terrorist Caliphate established in Middle East! – couldn’t have seemed more shockingly out of the blue. Suddenly, reporters flooded back in, the Bush-era neocons who had planned and supported the invasion and occupation were writing op-eds as if it were yesterday, and Iraq was again the story of the moment as the post-post-mortems began to appear and commentators began asking: How in the world could this be happening? Continue reading »
- Leaked tape has Polish FM comparing ties with US to giving oral sex (RT, June 23, 2014):
The Polish Foreign Minister believes his country’s alliance with the US is worth nothing and compared his government’s stance to giving oral sex and receiving nothing in return, a Polish magazine said, citing a leaked recording of a private conversation.
Excerpts from the alleged exchange between FM Radoslaw Sikorski and Jacek Rostowski, an MP and former finance minister, were published Sunday by Wprost, which promised a full transcript and audio files later on Monday or Tuesday. The same magazine triggered a political storm in Poland this month by releasing a recording of a conversation between the head of Poland’s central bank and the interior minister, implying a link between the two violating the bank’s independence. Continue reading »
- John Kerry “Shocked And Humiliated” On First Day Of Middle-East Tour (ZeroHedge, June 23 ,2014):
John Kerry came, saw and as usual made a horse ass out of himself.
Secretary of State John Kerry voiced strong U.S. support for Egypt’s new president and signaled that Washington will continue the flow of military aid in an American welcome of the post-coup government.
Mr. Kerry said that the U.S. had recently released $575 million in assistance for Egypt’s military and that he was confident 10 Apache helicopters would be delivered to Egypt soon. Continue reading »
- The U.S. Trained Terrorist Group ISIS in 2012 (Veterans Today)
- ISIS militants seize 4 Iraqi towns in just 2 days (RT, June 22, 2014):
The militants of the Al-Qaeda splinter group ISIS, also known as ISIL, managed to capture three new towns and two border crossings on Sunday, according to eyewitnesses, officials, and security sources.
“Army troops withdrew from Rawah, Anah and Rutba this morning and ISIS moved quickly to completely control these towns,” an unnamed military intelligence official told Reuters after the three had fallen.
The militants captured the three towns in Iraq’s western province of Anbar, Reuters reported. Later in the day, militants seized two border crossings – one with Jordan and one with Syria, Iraqi officials told AP. Continue reading »
- ‘Squirming’ John Kerry excused from testifying on Benghazi terror attacks (RT, May 31, 2014):
Republicans believe that President Barack Obama’s administration hushed up details of the Benghazi tragedy to protect his re-election campaign. Democrats accuse the Republicans of spinning the investigation to score political points ahead of the November mid-term elections.
The game of partisan politics, meanwhile, continues as the Republicans accuse the Democrats of stonewalling a proper investigation into the events of the attack, which include the release of communications and other documents related to the event.
“In attempting to cover up documents like the September-14 email from Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes, President Obama, Secretary Kerry, and other officials have no one but themselves to blame for the increased scrutiny they should soon expect,” Issa said. Continue reading »
- Sorry, John Kerry Can’t Testify About Benghazi; He Is Just Too Busy (ZeroHedge, May 23, 2014):
Once again we get confirmation that this administration is the most transparent in history. The State Department’s Marie Harf explained that John Kerry will not be attending the Select Committee hearing on Benghazi and must postpone his testimony to the House Oversight committee due “critical diplomatic work” he is undertaking. As the full letter below explains:
- *HARF SAYS KERRY ‘WILL APPEAR ONCE ON BENGHAZI’
- *HARF SAYS NO NEED FOR KERRY TO GO BEFORE TWO COMMITTEES
- *KERRY HAS ‘CRITICAL DIPLOMATIC WORK’ ON SUBPOENA DAY OF MAY 29
Furthermore, the State Department adds, “we believe there are witnesses better suited to answer questions regarding the Department’s response to Congressional investigations of the Benghazi attacks.”
Full letter below:
- Kerry: Russia must withdraw support for pro-Russia separatists in Ukraine (Guardian, May 3, 2014):
US secretary of state speaks by phone to Russian counterpart to discuss collective responsibility to de-escalate crisis
This bloviating bag of gaseous humdrum is a consummate loser. According to the script, he is supposed to be busy playing Neocon Tony Atlas in the Ukraine. Instead he is busy pronating himself before his Israeli masters. Called to the carpet for daring to imply Israel’s treatment of Palestinians is a form of apartheid.
Mr .’Brilliant’ Kerry at work.
Message to Kerry: Ukraine is NOT part of NATO!
So we & NATO have NO business there!
… unless we want to start WW3 …
… or better ‘have to start WW3′, because the economy and the entire financial system is collapsing.
- US to Russia: We will defend every single piece of NATO territory (PressTV, April 29, 2014):
US Secretary of State John Kerry has warned Russian President Vladimir Putin over the current situation in Ukraine, saying that “NATO territory is inviolable.”
“Putin’s Russia is playing by a different set of rules,” Kerry said during a speech at the Atlantic Council’s tribute to NATO and the European Union on Tuesday.
“Today Russia seeks to change the security landscape of Eastern and Central Europe,” he said. “Whatever path Russia chooses, the United States and our allies will stand together in our defense of Ukraine.”
“And most important, together we have to make it absolutely clear to the Kremlin that NATO territory is inviolable. We will defend every single piece of it,” he warned.
- Meanwhile, Tens Of Thousands Of Russian Troops Continue Piling Up At Ukraine’s Borders – The Full Update (ZeroHedge, March 29, 2014):
With Russia continuing to diplomatically assure the world that no invasion is pending, and rather comically asking for President Obama’s benevolent aid in policing the treatment of Russians in non-Crimean Ukraine; it seems from all actions (as opposed to words) that Putin is pressing ahead with building his forces (up to 60,000) around the divided nation and as Dmitry Tymchuk notes, planning for invasion from Chernihiv to Donetsk. Internal politics continue to roil as Klitschko pulls out of the Presidential election (just as the US wanted) but we suspect the Ukrainians will be confused to discover their USA saviors have been spying on the future Premier Tymoshenko for years. The people of Ukraine are likely a little upset at We are sure Kerry and Lavrov will have plenty to discuss tomorrow in Paris and perhaps the following map will be a good starting point.
*KERRY, LAVROV TO MEET IN PARIS TOMORROW, INTERFAX SAYS
- Has The World Gone Mad (Again)? (ZeroHedge, March 18, 2014):
A few select headlines from the day that made us, well, wonder…
- OBAMA’S GOAL IS FOR RUSSIA TO STEP BACK IN CRIMEA, LEW SAYS (hope and change?)
- CHINA SHOULD LOOSEN RESTRICTIONS OVER HOME PURCHASES: SEC. NEWS (but, but, but the reforms?)
- DONETSK GOVERNOR (AND BROTHER) HAD MOAT DUG OUT ON RUSSIAN BORDER (and filled with crocodiles?)
- BEIJING TO SPEND 20M YUAN TO CHANGE WEATHER TO CUT SMOG: DAILY (winning the war on weather and hence the economy)
- PUTIN SPOKESMAN SAYS UKRAINE FORCES MUST CHOOSE SIDES: BBC (hhmm, tough decision)
- FLAHERTY SAYS DECISION TO LEAVE POLITICS WAS NOT RELATED IN ANY WAY TO HIS HEALTH (just being pissed off)
- CARNEY SAYS LOW RATE ENVIRONMENT IS CONDUCIVE TO COMPLACENCY (and water is wet and we’ll keep doing it)
- IRS INFORMS EMPLOYEES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DATA BREACH (shame really)
- UKRAINE FAILS TO SELL DEBT AT DOMESTIC AUCTION: FIN MIN. (but TSLA did – shoulda sold stock)
- BANK OF CANADA’S POLOZ SAYS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT RECENT ECONOMIC SOFTNESS IN CANADA IS ALL DUE TO THE WEATHER. (wait what?)
- ESTONIA’S PRESIDENT ILVES SAYS EU RESPONSE “SHOULD NOT BE ABOUT THE PRICE OF GAS” (what else is there?)
- U.S. TREASURY CORRECTS TICS DATA RELEASED EARLIER TODAY (#Ref/0)
- KERRY SAYS PUTIN SPEECH “DIDN’T JIBE WITH REALITY” (YouTube reality?)
- UKRAINE MAY SEEK COMPENSATION FOR CRIMEA ASSETS: PETRENKO (we don’t recognize it unless you pay us?)
- MERKEL SAYS NO CHANGE IN RUSSIA G-8 STATUS FOR NOW (nope, they’d have to really cross the red line)
- RUSSIA FELT ROBBED BY BREAKUP OF SOVIET UNION, PUTIN SAYS (uh oh)
- CYPRUS OPPOSES MORE SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA: FOR’N MINISTER (RIK) (just capital controls is good)
- SUGA: WILL DEAL APPROPRIATELY WITH PUTIN’S PLANNED JAPAN VISIT (umm what?)
- PUTIN: RUSSIA WILL NEVER SEEK CONFRONTATIONS IN WEST, EAST (fingers crossed?)
- JAPAN HALTS TALKS WITH RUSSIA ON VISA ISSUANCE (and nobody cared)
- WHITE HOUSE CARNEY “I WOULDN’T IF I WERE YOU” INVEST IN RUSSIA (what do you think of TWTR?)
- JAPAN DISPLAY STARTS TRADING 15% BELOW IPO PRICE IN TOKYO (shoulda IPO’d in USA)
- VIETNAM DELAYS SOME BAD DEBT CLASSIFICATION UNTIL APRIL 2015 (will all be fixed by then)
- SUGA: ABENOMICS WILL WITHOUT DOUBT LEAD TO ECONOMIC REVIVAL (yep no dooubt about it)
Has the world gone totally mad?
And then there’s this:
- Fed Tightening May Begin Sooner Than Thought: Hildebrand in FT (not holding our breath) Continue reading »
Tags: Barack Obama, Bonds, China, Crimea, Cyprus, Debt, Economy, Estonia, Germany, Global News, Government, Japan, Jay Carney, John Kerry, Obama administration, Russia, Ukraine, Vietnam, Vladimir Putin
- Russia will respect the will of Crimean people in referendum – FM Lavrov (Voice of Russia, March 14, 2014):
Talks between Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and US Secretary of State John Kerry dedicated to the situation in Ukraine have ended. The Russian FM held a news conference shortly after the meeting where he explained Russia’s stance on the Ukrainian crisis and discussed the outcome of the talks. He assured journalists Russia hadn’t had and has no plans to invade Crimea and added Russia will respect “the declaration of the will of the Crimean people in the coming referendum of March 16″.
- If Crimea referendum takes place, sanctions against Russia to follow – US’s Kerry (Voice of Russia, March 14, 2014):
If the Crimean referendum takes place there will be some sanctions and some response, US State Secretary John Kerry has said after the meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on the situation in Ukraine.
John Kerry said that Russian President Vladimir Putin will make no decision on Ukraine until after Sunday’s referendum on the region of Crimea.
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury during President Reagan’s first term. He was Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal. He has held numerous academic appointments, including the William E. Simon Chair, Center for Strategic and International Studies, Georgetown University, and Senior Research Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- World War 1 All Over Again (Paul Craig Roberts, March 14, 2014):
The same fools play the same game
Paul Craig Roberts
“If you reduce the lie to a scientific system put it on thick and heavy, and with great effort and sufficient finances scatter it all over the world as the pure truth, you can deceive whole nations for a long time and drive them to slaughter for causes in which they have not the slightest interest.” — Chief French Editor, Behind the Scenes in French Journalism, describing the organization of World War 1 propaganda in France.
Did US Secretary of State John Kerry ask you before he delivered an all or nothing ultimatum to Russia? Did he ask Congress? Did he ask the countries of western and eastern Europe–NATO members who Kerry has committed to whatever the consequences will be of Washington’s inflexible, arrogant, aggressive provocation of Russia, a well-armed nuclear power? Did Kerry ask Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South America, Africa, China, Central Asia, all of whom would be adversely affected by a world war provoked by the crazed criminals in Washington?
He did not.
The exceptional, indispensable, arrogant, self-righteous United States government does not need to ask anyone. Washington speaks not merely for itself. Washington represents the country chosen by history (and the neoconservatives) to speak not merely for itself, but for the entire world.