Throat Cancer … caused by too many ‘toxic assets’ maybe?
Thinking about Jamie Dimon, I am sure that he would be on the list of people that I would refuse to help, …
… unless he would confess and unload all of his dark deeds as CEO of JPMorgan.
- Steve Jobs Dead At 56, His Life Ended Prematurely By Chemotherapy And Radiotherapy For Cancer
- Jamie Dimon Diagnosed With Throat Cancer, To Start Radiation And Chemotherapy (ZeroHedge, July 2, 2014):
He may be “richer than you“, but when it comes to cancer everyone is equal. Moments ago, Dow Jones and Bloomberg broke news that JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon has been diagnosed with throat cancer.
- J.P. Morgan JPM Chairman, CEO Jamie Dimon Tells Employees, Shareholders He Has Been Diagnosed With Throat Cancer, Condition Curable
- Dimon Says Prognosis “Excellent,” Cancer “Caught Quickly”
- Dimon Says Cancer Confined, No Evidence Elsewhere
- Dimon to start Radiation and Chemotherapy Treatment at Sloan Kettering, treatment to last 8 weeks
- Dimon advised able to continue to be actively involved in the business
And now the best healthcare that money can buy will be promptly put to use. We wish him a speedy recovery as it would be far more equitable for the JPM CEO to answer for his actions in full health before a jury of his peers, where guilt can not be “admitted or denied” away.
Full Dimon email
Message from Jamie Dimon to all colleagues and shareholders
Subject line: Sharing some personal news
Dear Colleagues and Shareholders – Continue reading »