Britain would be a better country if White people learned how to behave from Muslims, claims crazy leftist MP.https://t.co/BafCrCmi7S
— Alois Irlmaier (@AloisIrlmaier) September 19, 2017
— Onlinemagazin (@OnlineMagazin) September 18, 2017
* * *
… but they somehow forgot to bring the dogs!
🆘‼️😂👮 UK: Impudent infidel British police desecrated the mosque with their shoes during a raid. Allahu Akbarrrrrr… pic.twitter.com/1H3rZUNwt3
— Onlinemagazin (@OnlineMagazin) September 16, 2017
* * *
Islam to surpass Christianity as largest religion in Austria’s capital in less than 30 years.
igher Muslim birth rates, mass migration, and the secularization of Austrian society could lead to Muslims surpassing Christians as the largest religious group within a generation in the Austrian capital of Vienna, the birthplace of Classical music and Western thought.
According to a study published by the prestigious Vienna Institute of Demography, in less than 30 years every third Viennese will be Muslim. Austria’s leading newspaper Kronen Zeitung reported:
- Austria is also in the process of introducing new taxpayer-funded textbooks for the formal teaching if Islam in all public elementary schools across the country…. This is the first time Islam is being taught to Austrian students in the German language.
- “What remains, then, is to conquer Rome. This means Islam will come back to Europe for a third time, after it was expelled from it twice. We will conquer Europe! We will conquer America! Not through the sword but through our Dawa [proselytizing].” — Yusuf al-Qaradawi, Muslim Brotherhood
Muslim students, according to new statistics, now outnumber Roman Catholic students at middle and secondary schools in Vienna, the capital and largest city of Austria.
— De Telegraaf (@telegraaf) September 14, 2017
The mayor of Amsterdam, social-democrat Eberhard van der Laan is widely loved and praised in Dutch media for being a good mayor. Since it was discovered earlier this year, that the cancer he suffers from is terminal, the way the media have treated him has suggested an attitude of him being ‘beyond reproach’. An interview with ‘Zomergasten’ (Summer Guest) which is considered to be one of the ‘high brow’ events in Dutch television, was widely publicised and plans were even made to show it in public.
In the interview, he was asked by the presenter what inheritance he wanted to bestow on Amsterdam and its inhabitants. The conversation between Van der Laand and interviewer Janine Abbring went like this:
“‘That it remains the kind city it is,’ he said. ‘And you have made it kinder,’ Abbring says. It could have been one of the most human moments ever to take place at the Zomergasten table. ‘I hope so,’ Van der Laan says. ‘I know so for sure.’ Abbring nearly loses it, but takes a hold of herself in a creative way. You just know that Van der Laan and Abbring will see more of each other.“
But this understandable wish to go easy on a dying man has not been good for critical journalism. There are reasons to be a little more critical of the mayor and his wish to have his city remain ‘kind’ and if he really ‘made it kinder’.
- If the United States in 2015 had received the same proportion of asylum seekers as Sweden, in relation to its population, the US would have taken in 5.2 million of them.
- The survey covered the period 2011 to 2016 and concerned more than 10,000 reported crimes relating to sexual offenses.
- That traditional Swedish bathhouses in Sweden today are associated with rape and sexual abuse was something unthinkable before the migration crisis in 2015. Both the Boston Globe and alternative media should please stick to statistics and facts.
Recently, The Boston Globe’s Astead W. Herndon wrote an article criticizing U.S. President Donald Trump’s ways of gathering support for his statements and proposals. While it is basically true that politicians should not only rely only on the media, Herndon’s understatement Sweden’s problems is dishonest at best.
If one mentions problems in Sweden relating to migration, it is important to describe what is really happening. Sadly, Sweden’s refugee policy has made Sweden less secure. In 2015, Sweden received 163,000 asylum seekers. The same year, the United States received about 70,000 asylum seekers. Sweden, however, has a population of ten million, while the United States has approximately 323 million. If the United States in 2015 had received the same proportion of asylum seekers as Sweden, in relation to its population, the US would have taken in 5.2 million. Would it have threatened U.S. security to host 5.2 million new asylum seekers in one year? Probably. That is what happened in Sweden.
…brought to you by TPTB, just before the planned financial collapse, followed by (planned) civil war all over Europe.
- Turkey controls 900 mosques in Germany and feels free to say that a “liberal mosque” in Germany is “incompatible” with Islam.
- Can you imagine Germany offering Iraq, Syria and Egypt to build “200 new churches” to reconstruct the derelict and dispossessed Christian communities there? No, because in the Middle East, Christians have been eradicated in a forced de-Christianization.
- Christians in Germany will become a minority in the next 20 years, according to Die Welt.
- We risk losing not only our churches, but more importantly, our cultural strength and even confidence in the values of our own civilization.
Firefighters in the southern Swedish city of Malmö, with a large population of Muslim migrants, were forced to let a building burn to the ground after they were violently attacked by Muslim migrants who threw glass bottles at them.
Breitbart The fire, which occurred in the city’s suburb of Kroksback, initially started after two cars in a car park were set on fire Thursday at around 9 pm. Police and fire crews were called and arrived on the scene shortly after, whilst another fire started at a nearby building on Sörbäcksgatan street, police said in a press release.
As the firemen tried to put out the second blaze, glass bottles were thrown at them and at their vehicles. The attack forced the firemen to abandon the blaze which engulfed the building and burned it to the ground.
H/t reader kevin a.
* * *
A Muslim cleric? A man who had dedicated his life to understanding Islam correctly and communicating it effectively? How could he have misunderstood the Religion of Peace so spectacularly? The learned imams Pope Francis and H.R. McMaster are no doubt on their way to Mombasa now, to explain to Abubaker Sharif how authentic Islam and the proper understanding of the Qur’an reject every form of violence.
Mombasa, Kenya – A Kenyan Muslim cleric accused by Washington of supporting al Qaeda-linked militants in Somalia was charged on Monday with inciting violent protests that rocked the port city of Mombasa last week.
Abubaker Sharif allegedly urged protesters to burn down churches and kill police officers in Kenya’s second-biggest city during riots that killed five people, including three police.