If your place has been fumigated with sulfuryl fluoride or its other toxic friends …
Methyl bromide was among the most widely used fumigants until its production and use was restricted by the Montreal Protocol due to its role in ozone depletion.
Widely used fumigants include:
- methyl isocyanate
- hydrogen cyanide
- sulfuryl fluoride
… you better consider moving to another place, or you and your family will get sick, which sometimes takes a while, but it’s not worth waiting for it to happen.
Oh, and these bastards are not spraying to prevent the Zika virus from spreading, they are spraying you, the people, like bugs!
Maybe they want to spray and force vaccinate the entire world, who knows?
– The Zika Virus Hoax Exposed, “Thanks” To The Associated Press (AP): Of The 4,180 Suspected Microcephaly Cases Only 270 Could Be Confirmed And Of Those 270 Cases Only 6 Cases Were Confirmed To Have The Zika Virus. SIX CASES!!!
– Is The Zika Virus A Smokescreen For Vaccine Induced Birth Defects?
– Zika Virus: Genetically Engineered Mosquitoes Causing Smaller Heads?:
“Okay, boys, here’s what we do. We’ve got this old virus called Zika. It’s been around for 60 years that we know of. It never caused anything serious. A real dud. But we’ve got to explain all these babies born with small heads and brain damage. We’ve got to protect some important people and shield them from heavy blame. So let’s bring back Zika. Even though very few mothers who give birth to babies with defects have the dud-virus, we can finesse that. People are idiots. So let’s build up Zika into a terrifying killer. Get our PR folks moving. Spread some money around. You know, the usual. And we make out on the back-end with a Zika vaccine.”
– Zika Virus Freakout: The Hoax And The Covert Op Continue
And somebody just unleashed the corporate media … (See all those articles down below.)
– Brazil fumigates Olympic venue as fears mount over Zika:
Massive cleaning operation at landmark Sambadrome comes as health minister admits country is “badly losing” war against the virus
Concerns over the Zika virus reached new heights on Tuesday after Brazil sent fumigators into Rio de Janeiro’s world-famous carnival venue that will help host the Olympic games amid intensified efforts to control the mosquito-borne infection.