Maniac fascism we can take a bath in:
– Gerald Celente: ‘Politics Is Show Business For The Ugly’ – Expects Europe To Collpase In April – On The NDAA And Indefinite Detention: ‘They Can Simply Blow My Brains Out Now’ … ‘This Is FASCISM’
– Myth Busted: Yes, The NDAA Does Apply To Americans, And Here’s The Text That Says So
– R.I.P. Bill of Rights 1789 – 2011: The Most Traitorous U.S. President In History Quietly Signed The NDAA Into Law On New Year’s Eve
– President Obama Signs Martial Law Bill: NDAA Now Law (Video)
Coming up next:
– Oppose The US Government Lose Your CITIZENSHIP: S. 1698/H.R. 3166: Enemy Expatriation Act
And now …
– Obama Administration Reportedly Plans to Create Internet ID for All Americans (FOX News, Jan. 8, 2012):
President Obama is putting plans in motion to give the Commerce Department authority to create an Internet ID for all Americans, a White House official told CNET.com.White House Cybersecurity Coordinator Howard Schmidt told the website it is “the absolute perfect spot in the U.S. government” to centralize efforts toward creating an “identity ecosystem” for the Internet.
Continue reading »
Tags: Barack Obama, Global News, Government, Internet, Internet ID, New World Order, Obama administration, Politics, Privacy, Society, Surveillance, U.S.
“This entire scheme rests on the ability to link Internet presence/roles with real-world identities. So even if no physical card ever exists, the system as currently understood would very much equate to a national ID card for accessing the Internet.”
It’s been called the “Trusted Internet ID” scheme by some observers. It won’t matter what we choose to call the government’s proposed Internet licensing system because in the end we probably won’t have a say in it.
Earlier in the week we reported that the US Department of Commerce was preparing to create an Internet ID for all Americans. White House Cyber security Coordinator Howard Schmidt said that the Department of Commerce is “the absolute perfect spot in the US government” to build an online “identity ecosystem.”
Right off the bat I can tell you that attempting to force people to identify themselves on a national level doesn’t have much to do with the Department of Commerce’s official mission. We should all be feeling skeptical about this ID scheme.
Continue reading »
Tags: Barack Obama, Big Brother, Civil liberties, Civil rights, Global News, Government, Internet, Internet ID, New World Order, Politics, Privacy, Real ID, Surveillance, U.S.