Rothschild puppet Merkel has only plan A, because that is what she has been told to do.
“Chancellor Angela Merkel called for patience with efforts to accommodate refugees”
Angela Merkel should have to tell that directly in the face of parents whose children just got raped and wait for the response.
“”There is so much violence and hardship on our doorstep,” Merkel said. “
So the solution is to let it all in. Brilliant!!!
Under the tag ‘Migrant Crisis’ you can find out how that strategy worked out already and it will only get worse.
Here are some examples of what I posted yesterday:
– Migrant Crisis: VIENNA, Austria: Migrants Stabbing Attack At Shopping Centre
– Migrant Crisis: FULDA, Germany: Migrant Charged With 200 Crimes SET FREE
– Migrant Crisis: COLOGNE, Germany: Migrant murders migrant
– Migrant Crisis: NORDANSTIG, Sweden: Migrants smash up accommodation, attack staff
– Migrant Crisis: INNSBRUCK, Austria: Woman Raped
– Migrant Crisis: BURNLEY, United Kingdom: Woman Gang Raped
And what could possibly go wrong Angela, right?
– Germany Admits They Have Lost Track of 130,000 Refugees
– Europol: 5,000 ISIS Militants Trained In Syria & Iraq Walk Free In Europe
But wait, this is also a good one …
“The international financial crisis was a big challenge. We managed that well. The euro crisis was a huge challenge,”Merkel commented.
While we are all just waiting for the inevitable greatest financial/economic collapse in world history to happen.
– Merkel: ‘I have no plan B’ on migrant crisis strategy:
Speaking on public television on Sunday, Chancellor Angela Merkel said Germany’s borders would remain open to refugees. Merkel dismissed a “rigid limit,” saying that “there is no point in believing that I can solve the problem through the unilateral closure of borders.”
“I have no plan B,” Merkel said, adding that she is convinced she is on the right track with efforts to redistribute refugees within Europe and addressing the problems causing mass displacement: “I am fighting for this approach.” Continue reading »
Tags: Angela Merkel, EU, Europe, Germany, Global News, Government, Migrant Crisis, Politics, Society