- Millenial Hope – Then And Now (In One Cartoon) (ZeroHedge, March 21, 2014):
Presented with no comment…
And as a gentle reminder of why… here is the full breakdown of “young vs old” jobs since the start of the Depression in December 2007: those 55 and older have gained 4.9 million jobs. Those under 55 are still some 3.1 million jobs below their December 2007 level.
- Friday Humor: Obamacare’s Latest Target Audience: The Liberal Tea Party (ZeroHedge, March 20, 2014):
Perfect for the back of your VW Beetle… Continue reading »
- US Vs. Russia In 3 Cartoons (ZeroHedge, March 16, 2014):
Sometimes a picture paints a thousand words… but on occasion, it takes three to get the full perspective…
How Russians see Putin…
How Americans see Obama…
How the rest of the world sees Obama…
- Introducing “The Money Oscars” – Jon Stewart on Davos and Financial “Journalists” (Liberty Blitzkrieg, Jan 25, 2014):
Once again, Jon Stewart knocks it out of the park with his unique style of hilarious and cutting social commentary. This time he takes on the orgy of crony capitalists, vacuous celebrities and corrupt politicians that is the World Economic Forum in Davos, or as he calls it, “The Money Oscars.” This is the best Stewart clip I have seen since he recently took it to Chris Christie.
- Jon Stewart on Chris Christie…Absolutely Hilarious (Liberty Blitzkrieg, Jan 14, 2014):
Regular readers know that I am no fan of Chris Christie. Just yesterday, I highlighted a post written by Chris Hedges on the New Jersey Governor, which is a must read expose if you haven’t already.
While Hedges’ criticisms of Christie are nothing to laugh about, Jon Stewart’s certainly are. Have fun with this hilarious clip!
- A convenient memory lapse (Ice Age Now, Jan 6, 2014):
Media “forgets” that the ship trapped in thick Antarctic ice was chartered by global warming scientists.
Actually, they seem also to have forgotten that the rescue icebreaker is also trapped in the ice, and the the US nuclear icebreaker, the Polar Star, is now enroute to rescue the rescuers.
Branco cartoon courtesy http://legalinsurrection.com/