– Flame Virus Developed By U.S. Government
– Kaspersky Lab: Flame And Stuxnet Virus Share Common Origin
– Obama Ordered The Stuxnet Attack On Iran’s Nuclear Facilities – And Yes: This Is An Act Of War!
– President Obama Ordered Stuxnet Attacks On Iran Nuclear Facilities
– US And Israel Created Stuxnet, Lost Control Of It
– Flame Super-Virus Threatening To Cripple Entire Nations Has ‘Hallmarks Of The NSA’
– Nations must talk to halt “cyber terrorism”: Kaspersky (Reuters, June 6, 2012):
Eugene Kaspersky, whose lab discovered the Flame virus that has attacked computers in Iran and elsewhere in the Middle East, said on Wednesday only a global effort could stop a new era of “cyber terrorism”.
“It’s not cyber war, it’s cyber terrorism and I’m afraid it’s just the beginning of the game … I’m afraid it will be the end of the world as we know it,” Kaspersky told reporters at a cyber security conference in Tel Aviv.
“I’m scared, believe me,” he said.
News of the Flame virus surfaced last week. Researchers said technical evidence suggests it was built for the same nation or nations that commissioned the Stuxnet worm that attacked Iran’s nuclear programme in 2010.
In recent months U.S. officials have become more open about the work of the United States and Israel on Stuxnet, which targeted Iran’s Natanz nuclear enrichment facility.