Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute, funded by the Korean government, July 2014:
- The Fukushima accident [led to a] release of huge radioactivity Continue reading »
- Chemical contamination in environment, including pharmaceuticals, are ‘growing at exponential rate’ (Natural News, Oct 21, 2014):
The “innovative” and “challenging new compounds” created each day by commerce are threatening the planet in which we live, scientists say. More and more traces of pharmaceuticals are being discovered in our lakes, rivers and soil daily, and their effects are pretty much completely unknown.
For once, a lack of regulation on the government’s part is largely to blame. The “environmental spread of pharmaceuticals” is totally ignored by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), allowing these man-made pills to end up everywhere, including our drinking water.
Continue reading »
-Japan TV Anchor: I couldn’t tell the truth about Fukushima — Shocking revelations kept secret from public — Nuclear Scientist: I have not trusted the information from beginning… “The worst scenario I predicted has happened” (VIDEO) (ENENews, Oct 20, 2014):
- Fukushima nuclear waste detected off U.S. West Coast, from California to Canada — “There is definitely offshore Fukushima cesium now” — Test results will not be revealed to public for several weeks (VIDEO) (ENENews, Oct 17, 2014):
Statesman Journal, Oct. 17, 2014 at 1:31p ET (excerpts):
- Headline: Fukushima radiation nearing West Coast
- Massive amounts of contaminated water were released from Fukushima… Radioactive water has continued to leak and be released from the complex
- No state or federal agency is testing Pacific waters for radiation Continue reading »
Gov’t: US, Canada hit with “high concentrations” of Fukushima nuclear material; Tremendous impact all over world, enormous public health consequences — West Coast plume was 500% of level requiring NRC be notified — UC Berkeley Prof.: “We did indeed see high… fairly… I mean… some… level of radiation”
- Gov’t: US, Canada hit with “high concentrations” of Fukushima nuclear material; Tremendous impact all over world, enormous public health consequences — West Coast plume was 500% of level requiring NRC be notified — UC Berkeley Prof.: “We did indeed see high… fairly… I mean… some… level of radiation” (AUDIO) (ENENews, Oct 17, 2014):
Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute, research project funded by the Korean gov’t, published 2014 (emphasis added): … even though almost three years have passed since the [Fukushima] accident, it is still having a tremendous impact not only on Japan but all over the world… [Fission products] are easily dispersed in the atmosphere [and] transported very easily by winds… [O]nce they are released into the atmosphere, their consequences are enormous from the viewpoint of the public health… [A] high concentration of 137Cs arrived in western North America on 17 March 2011… [The] release of large amounts of radioactivity into the environment poses a global risk… [F]ission products… can be easily transported to any places in the world [and] not just be deposited locally but globally… Recently, computer simulations revealed that on average only 8% of the 137Cs airborne particles are expected to deposit within an area of 50 km around the accident site and about 50% of the airborne particles would be deposited outside a radius of 1000 km… Due to this radioactivity release into the environment, the Fukushima accident has had a tremendous impact not only on Japan but all over the world as well… radioactive material knows no national boundary… Continue reading »
Here is one of many reasons why they’ve killed him:
Who’s Afraid of Wilhelm Reich (suppressed science)
Wilhelm Reich – Man’s Right to Know
Why would the United States government seek out and literally burn all the books they could find that mentioned a particular scientist’s work? Don’t you owe it to yourself to learn what it is they’ve worked so hard to suppress?
The life story of Wilhelm Reich should be taught in schools across the globe! If you don’t know about this important 20th century figure, you owe it to yourself to watch this free documentary on his life. I found it at Archive.org and reposted. Below is the description and information I found at that site. Continue reading »
- Stunning Scenes From California’s Central Valley Drought (ZeroHedge, Oct 19, 2014):
No matter what you have read or seen so far on California’s historic Central Valley drought, you probably haven’t been touched by it as much as you will be by the following video from the New Yorker.
- Siberian snow cover way ahead of schedule – Near record pace (Ice Age Now, Oct 18, 2014):
The difference is massive.
Compare snow mapping for October 2013 and October 2014 https://www.facebook.com/WxRisk/photos/p.761950707185523/761950707185523/?type=1
NSIDC Snow Cover showing Siberian Snow Extent 2004-2014
Quoting WxRisk, “not only is the SAI way ahead of schedule and at a near record pace BUT the SCE– snow cover extent– is also going Gang busters..” Continue reading »
From the article:
“The problem with that argument is that we experienced the bulk of that warming between 1979 and 1998 . . . since then, we’ve actually had temperatures DROPPING!
As can be seen in this chart, we haven’t seen any global warming for 17 years.”
- There Is No Global Warming ( Moneynews, Oct 18, 2014):
You’ve heard how the Earth is rapidly heating up . . . causing drought, famine, and mayhem.
For sure, Al Gore and the media encourage you to jump on the global warming bandwagon every time there is a heat wave or when a photo of a lone polar bear floating on an iceberg emerges.
But how much has the world really warmed? Continue reading »
Wanting to hang on to the test that produces so many false positives maybe?
- FDA actively blocking fast Ebola detection technology in America (Natural News, Oct 19, 2014):
Common sense would lead you to believe that the U.S. government would be doing everything in its power, now that Ebola has reached American shores, to combat the deadly virus. But if you assumed that, you would be mistaken.
Most people don’t know that there is an Ebola screening machine; it is currently available to the U.S military, and the military is using it now. So why aren’t U.S. hospitals using it? Because government guidelines prevent hospitals from doing so.
According to military news site Defense One:
It’s a toaster-sized box called FilmArray, produced by a company called BioFire, a subsidiary of bioMerieux and it’s capable of detecting Ebola with a high degree of confidence — in under an hour. Continue reading »
- Uh oh… Signs of an unusually cold winter coming our way (Ice Age Now, Oct 18, 2014):
“The snow in Siberia is piling up, and if it keeps coming, people in New York may have to bundle up this winter,” says Bloomberg.
There’s a theory that the amount of snow covering Eurasia in October is an indication of how much icy air will sweep down from the Arctic in December and January, pouring over parts of North America, Europe and East Asia. Continue reading »
- North polar ice cap increasing in size (Ice Age Now, Oct 18, 2014):
“Weakening the global warming argument is data showing that the North Polar ice cap is increasing in size,” says Moneynews.com.
Recent satellite images from NASA actually reflect an increase of 43% to 63%.
This is quite the opposite of what the global warming faction warned us. Continue reading »
- Nepal death toll now 43 and rising (Ice Age Now, Oct 18, 2014):
“Cold so severe it froze your eyelids.”
Rescuers have found 11 more bodies following the snowstorm in Nepal, taking the death toll to at least 43.
Hundreds of people became trapped in the Himalayas after the country was hit by a sudden blizzard. More than 40, including several British trekkers, are still unaccounted for after the unseasonal weather hit a popular 200-mile (320km) trekking route around Annapurna, the world’s 10th-tallest peak, on Tuesday.
Anywhere from 40 to 100 still missing Continue reading »
- Snowfall headed for Moscow this weekend (Ice Age Now, Oct 18, 2014):
This weather is what we would normally expect on the tenth of November.
Russians could have to deal with a series of snowfalls, reported newspaper Gazeta.
“On October 17, cold air will flow into the capital region with north-east winds, reducing the thermometer: up to four degrees in the capital and minus four in the Moscow region. North and north-east of the region might see some wet snow”, said news agency Moskva.
After the weekend, temperatures will continue to drop. Continue reading »
- Plants Absorbing More CO2 Than We Thought (Ice Age Now, Oct 17, 2014):
Climate models “have grossly underestimated the power of our plants,”says this article on Nature World News.
The models “failed to take into account that when carbon dioxide (CO2) builds up in the atmosphere, plants actually thrive, become larger, and are able to soak up more CO2.”
According to a new study, carbon acts like a fertilizer that accelerates plants growth. Continue reading »
- Hurricane Gonzalo hit Bermuda, leaves 29,000 without power (VIDEO) (RT, Oct 18, 2014):
Hurricane Gonzalo hit Bermuda as a Category 2 storm on Friday knocking out 80 percent of the island’s power and leaving thousands of people in the dark.
The storm struck Bermuda with maximum wind speeds of 115 mph (185 kph), reported Reuters. It knocked out power for the vast majority of people living on the island. In fact, 29,000 of the 36,000 metered customers do not have electricity.
From within the storm area, those behind the ‘We Are Bermuda’ Twitter account shared what they could see from their windows. Continue reading »
- Meanwhile, Back At Fukushima … (Washington’s Blog, Oct 18, 2014):
Even With Ebola, ISIS, Ukraine and Wild Stock Market Swings … Fukushima Still Ranks As Imporant World News
Nothing has been fixed at Fukushima.
After typhoon Phanfone dumped a bunch of water on Fukushima earlier this month, radioactive tritium levels jumped tenfold.
After typhoon Vongfong dumped a bunch more water on the plant, radioactive cesium and strontium levels soared.
Radiation levels in the water are at all-time highs.
- Over 100,000 Bq/Kg of Cs-134/137 still detected in a park of Chiba (Fukushima Diary, Oct 13, 2014):
101,000 Bq/Kg of Cs-134/137 was measured from the soil of a park in Chiba. A citizen’s organization “PLANET ROCK” analyzed and reported this October.
The location is “Shin-Matsudo central park” in Matsudo city, Chiba. This area is known as one of the worst hot spots in Kanto area.
The specific sample was collected beside the toilet of the park. From the other side of the toilet, they also measured 93,400 Bq/Kg of Cs-134/137. Continue reading »
- 60% Of California Will Remain In Drought Through Winter, NOAA Warns (ZeroHedge, Oct 17, 2014):
Just wehn you thought it was safe to shower again, NOAA issues their US seasonal drought outlook and crushes dreams of wetter winter helping Californians. Hopes for heavy rain from El Nino will not be enough to change the drought situation for 60% of Californians, as MotherJones reports, NOAA forecasters warn, “While we’re predicting at least a 2 in 3 chance that winter precipitation will be near or above normal throughout the state, with such widespread, extreme deficits, recovery will be slow.”
- Record Radiation at Fukushima after Vongfong: First tests since Tuesday’s typhoon show radioactive material continues rising near ocean — Officials: We can’t do anything more to stop this, ‘depth and scope’ of contamination flowing out are unknown (ENENews, Oct 16, 2014):
Japan Times, Oct 15, 2014: Radioactivity spikes in No. 1 reactor well water — [Tepco] said there has been a sharp spike in the radioactivity of water samples taken from an observation well built by the sea… located to the east of the damaged No. 2 reactor… The well is positioned close to an underground trench by the sea that is connected to the No. 2 reactor building. Speaking at a press conference on Tuesday, Tepco official Isao Shirai told reporters that the increased radioactivity in the water could be due to higher levels of groundwater caused by recent typhoons mixing with radioactive elements… Continue reading »
- PBS: Plague along West Coast has biologists fearing extinction of species — Experts: Take your kids to beach and see them before they’re gone; Worst outbreak ever known in the oceans; Catastrophic losses nearly everywhere we’ve been (VIDEO) (ENENews, Oct 15, 2014):
PBS Newshour, Oct. 14, 2014:
- Pete Raimondi, lead scientist studying alarming epidemic killing starfish by the millions: “Almost everywhere we looked in the last year we’ve seen catastrophic losses”
- Melissa Miner, UC Santa Cruz scientist: “Nope, I haven’t seen any [juveniles]… They get lesions and their internal organs start to spill out… that can happen within 24-48 hours”
- Wasting syndrome affects almost every species of West Coast starfish. The plague has hit so hard over the last year, biologists fear some species could even go extinct. Continue reading »
- 10/14/2014 — Professionals say California is primed for a LARGE Earthquake — Coming soon (Dutch Sinse, Oct 14, 2014):
Main stream news reporting serious pressure has built on several fault zones along the West Coast.
Saying the region is “primed” for a large earthquake event.
“SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Three fault segments running beneath Northern California and its roughly 15 million people are overdue for a major earthquake, including one section that lies near the dams and canals that supply much of the state’s water, according to a geological study published Monday.
- Yellow fever mosquitoes spread fear of deadly viruses in Los Angeles (RT, Oct 15, 2014):
Ebola may not be the only cause of fear to arrive in the US recently. Yellow fever mosquitoes ‒ which can transmit dengue, chikungunya and yellow fever itself ‒ have been found in the Los Angeles region, officials announced Wednesday.
These mosquitoes can spread the three deadly tropical viruses to humans through their bites. They were found Oct. 7 and 8 in Commerce and Pico Rivera, respectively, according to the Greater Los Angeles County Vector Control District (GLACVCD) and San Gabriel Valley Mosquito & Vector Control District (SGVMVCD). Continue reading »
- Japan Times: ‘Records shattered’ at Fukushima — Radiation levels surge after typhoon — Tepco “doesn’t know why” this is happening — Warning “crisis could get worse” as 180 km/hr storm heading to area (ENENews, Oct 12, 2014):
Original Japan Times headline: Tritium surges tenfold in groundwater at Fukushima nuclear plant; typhoon effect suspected
Altered Japan Times headline: Tritium up tenfold in Fukushima groundwater after Typhoon Phanfone Tritium up tenfold in Fukushima groundwater after Typhoon Phanfone
Japan Times (Jiji Press), Oct. 12, 2014 (emphasis added): The radioactive water woes at [Fukushima] got worse over the weekend after the tritium concentration in a groundwater sample surged more than tenfold… [Tepco] said Saturday that heavy rain caused by Typhoon Phanfone probably affected the groundwater… [The] 150,000 becquerels… is a record for the well… [Beta ray emitters at the well] also shattered records with a reading of 1.2 million becquerels… close to the plant’s port in the Pacific… [Another well had] a record 2.1 million becquerels of a beta ray-emitting substance, nearly double the level from a week earlier… The cesium activity in the sample was 70 percent higher at 68,000 becquerels… Readings hit record highs at three points after the heavy rain caused by the typhoon, but the utility said it does not know why. Continue reading »
Watch this video first:
- Ebola Hoax: 100% REVEALED! CNN + NYT Caught Using CRISIS ACTORS! (MUST-SEE Video)
If you are not familiar with what Agenda 21 is all about:
The eco-fascist Agenda 21 is
coming to a country taking over any country near you.
More on those crisis actors:
This is what they are doing to us… it’s all out in the open and “hard hitting and in your face!” (Christopher GREENE)
Tags: Africa, Agenda 21, Barack Obama, Dictatorship, Ebola, Environment, Fascism, Global News, Government, Health, Journalism, Mind-Control, New World Order, Obama administration, Politics, propaganda, U.S., Vaccination, Vaccine
- Worldwide volcanic activity on the rise (Ice Age Now, Oct 11, 2014):
Chart shows volcanic activity during last 400 years.
If underwater volcanic eruptions were included, I think the trend lines would burst explosively through the top of the chart.
I don’t know who created the chart, but would like to give them credit if anyone has the answer.
- Heavy air pollution blankets northern China, reaches ‘hazardous’ levels (RT, Oct 10, 2014):
Beijing raised its pollution alert from yellow to orange, the second highest, Friday as pollution levels reached 20 times recommended limits.
By 4pm Friday the Air Quality index in Beijing reached 470, with anything over 300 considered severe pollution, while in neighboring Hebei province Dangerous PM2.5 particles climbed above 500 micrograms per cubic meter, forcing the Chinese authorities to issue an “orange” warning.
The World Health Organization’s recommended expose is 25. PM2.5 particles lodge deep inside the lungs and are considered the most dangerous kind of air pollution to human health. Continue reading »
- Strongest storm of 2014 as seen by NASA astronaut (PHOTO) (RT, Oct 9, 2014):
NASA astronaut has posted the photo of the biggest 2014 storm on Earth from the International Space Station. Typhoon Vongfong is heading to Japan coast and is as powerful as the Haiyan storm that killed thousands of people in 2013.
As of Thursday Vongfong winds were as strong as 105 knots (194.46 km/h) and gust up to 150 knots (277.8 km/h), with wave height reaching 15.25 m. It is expected to be to 260 km/h in the coming days. Typhoons graduate to ‘super’ status when winds reach 150 mph (241 km/h).
NASA astronaut Reid Wiseman, who is a member of the 41st expedition to the ISS, has posted a photo of the typhoon in his Twitter account.