As part of the Global North, Europeans have been living in first-world comfort since the continent was rebuilt from the ashes following the end of World War II. But a massive new influx of migrants and refugees from third-world countries in the war-torn Middle East and North Africa are reigniting outbreaks of contagious diseases that had been long eradicated from the continent.
As reported by RT.com, unvaccinated migrants have brought diphtheria to Denmark, stunning health officials and leaving the government scrambling to contain the outbreak. Continue reading »
I only recommend natural vitamins, containing no artificial (brain destroying) sweeteners.
I take organic Acerola to get some more highly effective Vitamin C.
As a raw vegan (+ honey – salt) I get lots of Vitamin C from parsley, bell peppers, kiwis, papayas, oranges, grapefruits, wheat grass & barley gras juice etc.
Nov 1, 2013
An hour long webinar with Andrew Saul on Six Proven Ways to Improve Your Health. Also features a long Question and Answer section on Vitamin C, Niacin and much more.
Continue reading »
Here are the facts:
– In 1871-2, England, with 98% of the population aged between 2 and 50 vaccinated against smallpox, it experienced its worst ever smallpox outbreak with 45,000 deaths. During the same period in Germany, with a vaccination rate of 96%, there were over 125,000 deaths from smallpox. (The Hadwen Documents)
– In Germany, compulsory mass vaccination against diphtheria commenced in 1940 and by 1945 diphtheria cases were up from 40,000 to 250,000. (Don’t Get Stuck, Hannah Allen)
– In the USA in 1960, two virologists discovered that both polio vaccines were contaminated with the SV 40 virus which causes cancer in animals as well as changes in human cell tissue cultures. Millions of children had been injected with these vaccines. (Med Jnl of Australia 17/3/1973 p555)
– In 1967, Ghana was declared measles free by the World Health Organisation after 96% of its population was vaccinated. In 1972, Ghana experienced one of its worst measles outbreaks with its highest ever mortality rate. (Dr H Albonico, MMR Vaccine Campaign in Switzerland, March 1990)
– In the UK between 1970 and 1990, over 200,000 cases of whooping cough occurred in fully vaccinated children. (Community Disease Surveillance Centre, UK)
– In the 1970’s a tuberculosis vaccine trial in India involving 260,000 people revealed that more cases of TB occurred in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated. (The Lancet 12/1/80 p73)
– In 1977, Dr Jonas Salk who developed the first polio vaccine, testified along with other scientists, that mass inoculation against polio was the cause of most polio cases throughout the USA since 1961. (Science 4/4/77 “Abstracts” )
– In 1978, a survey of 30 States in the US revealed that more than half of the children who contracted measles had been adequately vaccinated. (The People’s Doctor, Dr R Mendelsohn)