Tourists from China are avoiding France amid surging violence and crime, a Chinese tourism expert has said, reporting that customers are turning to Russia as a safer destination.
President of the Chinese Association of Travel Agencies in France, Jean-François Zhou, said “increasingly violent” thefts and assaults are turning France into “one of the worst destinations for foreign tourists”.
Mr. Zhou, a representative for major Chinese travel agency Utour in France, reported a steep decline in visitor numbers from Asia, and said many tourists are now looking to Russia as a less dangerous holiday destination. Continue reading »
- Peter Dutton warns more young people will be deported from Australia for crime
- Minister said the recent deportations of alleged Apex members was a start
- Would not rule out ‘benchmark being lowered’ to include offenders under 18
- Four young criminals with alleged links to Apex have already had visas cancelled
- Three of the men are from New Zealand and a fourth is Sudanese
- Henry Robati has already been returned to his home country
- The remaining three are in jail and are appealing their visa cancellations
Teenagers with links to Melbourne’s notorious African Apex gang will have their visas cancelled and be sent to their home country as the department of immigration prepares to crack down on youth crime in Victoria.
Immigration Minister Peter Dutton spoke to Melbourne radio station 3AW and revealed he would not rule out deporting children as young as 16 from Australia for serious crimes if they didn’t start ‘respecting Australians’. Continue reading »
Florida cops arrested seven volunteers from an activist group called Food Not Bombs for feeding homeless people in a park Saturday afternoon.
Tampa police say they made the arrests because the group doesn’t have a permit to serve the food, which requires an insurance policy.
Google translation (original article in German down below.):
This number does not appear in any periodical article, it has not been published anywhere yet it is correct. This is even an “official” number of the BKA. The problem is that the state police department has tried everything to hide this monstrous figure from the public. The author Stefan Schubert provides with this article explosive background information on his bookbills.
In search of my current book ” No-Go-Areas – How the State Capitulated Before Foreigner Crime “, I’ve scoured countless statistics and police papers, secretly talked to policemen and secrets, and I’ve seen public-like papers and probably the most recent one Lie of the elites pushed. According to this, “allegedly” refugees commit fewer offenses “, as, for example, the Süddeutsche Zeitung headlines in large letters. The ARD-Tagesschau sounds like this. And despite this, despite the fact that the facts are the opposite. Continue reading »
MIGRANT youth gangs have turned Sweden’s largest shopping centre into a “no-go zone” as they intimidate police, harass girls and deal drugs openly.
Gothenburg police have been forced implement extraordinary measures to cope with the increased number of incidents, which have left shoppers and business owners terrified of their workplace.Nordstan is Sweden’s largest shopping centre in terms of sales and number of visitors, however once the shops close at 8pm, criminal youth gangs take over despite officers turning out in force. Continue reading »
Two of seven suspects in a case of abduction and violent sexual assault have been jailed for four years each by a Swedish court, with the others released for lack of evidence.
The two so-called “stateless refugees” — so identified because they arrived in Sweden without identification papers and consequently can’t be deported — have been jailed for the rape which took place in Malmo, Sweden in March 2016.
While the Swedish court has not identified the criminals, Sweden’s Fria Tider (Free Times) has named the jailed men as 28-year-old Khaled Azez Hegrs and 23-year-old Tareq Bakkar, both of no fixed address. It is reported the men are from Kuwait and Syria respectively, and neither speak Swedish without a translator.
The court heard how the 23-year-old female victim was kidnapped at Gunpoint in Helsingborg, reports Swedish daily newspaper Expressen, before being driven 60 kilometres south to Malmo. The men covered the security cameras covering the basement of a Shisha-coffee shop in the city before taking the woman below — where she told officers other migrant men were waiting. Continue reading »
The enhancement of security measures in Germany on New Year’s Eve didn’t prove sufficient as 23 complaints about sexual assaults have already been filed by women in the police office in Berlin.Late December, representatives of the German police stated that increased security measures were taken on New Year’s Eve in Berlin and other German cities to ensure people’s safety. About 1,700 police officers should have ensured security during the New Year celebrations in the German capital.
However, it didn’t help much in terms of preventing cases of sexual assaults committed by migrants against women. According to recent information, the suspects have been identified as migrants, Der Tagesspiegel reported on Tuesday. Continue reading »
During the Christmas period, the social welfare office in the Swedish town of Mönsterås was relocated on account of death threats to personnel over child marriage, which has become a sensitive subject in Sweden.The social services office in Mönsterås had to change premises on December 28 after a brawl, which was later revealed to have been caused by death threats that raised safety concerns among the personnel.According to Swedish national broadcaster SVT, the quarrel was caused by a case involving a 14-year-old girl, who was seven months pregnant and married to a 21-year-old man, who also happened to be her cousin. The couple allegedly got married in Syria before they fled the war and came to Sweden. Continue reading »
SWEDEN’S Interior Minister has called for stricter age tests after five Afghan teenagers who gang-raped a boy escaped deportation.
Fury erupted in the Scandinavian country after it emerged the gang, who filmed themselves assaulting the minor for over an hour, had only been sentenced to juvenile detention, in addition to being ordered to pay damage of £27,000 (250,000 Swedish kronor) to their victim.
The apparent leniency of the sentence for the five migrants was due to their claimed age as it was argued they were too young and would be put at risk by being deported. Continue reading »
POLICE are today hunting five men of “African appearance” who lured a nurse into a park with fake cries for help then beat her unconscious and sexually abused her.
Officers in the German city of Hamburg are appealing for witnesses following the brutal attack on the female hospital worker, who was unconscious for so long that she developed hypothermia.
The 28-year-old was walking to her car from work at the nearby Asklepios hospital when she apparently heard cries for help coming from a nearby park.
But when she rushed into the dark space to offer assistance she was set upon by five men and was beaten unconscious and mugged. Continue reading »
A GERMAN father is being hailed as a hero by police after rescuing his daughter from a refugee rapist and then turning the suspect in.
The 57-year-old man raced to the crime scene in the town of Kleve after his daughter telephoned him to say; “There’s a man following me home dad…..”When he got there the man had punched his daughter almost unconscious, was on top of her and tearing at her clothes after dragging her from the side of the road into undergrowth. The 57-year-old raced to save his daughter after she called him to say she was being followed. Her dad, who arrived at the scene on a push-scooter, leaped off screaming, hauled the drunken attacker off his daughter and punched him several times. Continue reading »
Ali Mohammed al-Nimr faces death by crucifixion in Saudi Arabia after a court dismissed his final appeal. Human rights groups are condemning the punishment, especially since he was only 17 when authorities arrested him in 2012 on charges of participating “in illegal protests and of firearm offenses.”
International Business Times reports that authorities denied him “access to lawyers.” Other evidence shows “he was tortured and forced to sign a document which was tantamount to a confession.” That confession is the only evidence the court used to convict al-Nimr.
“No one should have to go through the ordeal Ali has suffered – torture, forced ‘confession,’ and an unfair, secret trial process, resulting in a sentence of death by ‘crucifixion,’” exclaimed Maya Foa, the director of the death penalty team at Reprieve. “But worse still, Ali was a vulnerable child when he was arrested and this ordeal began. His execution – based apparently on the authorities’ dislike for his uncle, and his involvement in anti-government protests – would violate international law and the most basic standards of decency. It must be stopped.”
However, human rights groups believe the case against him cuts much deeper: Continue reading »
A REFUGEE who raped a grandmother in a park has claimed she wanted to have sex with him.
The 24-year-old offender – identified only as Ayoub L. – raped the woman in the German region of Saxony.
But he told a court the victim, 62, “wanted sex” because she “put her hand on my thigh”.
Speaking about the horrific attack, the pensioner said Ayoub L. grabbed her by the neck and dragged her into a bush.
She added: “Then he tore my pants down and pressed me with his weight to the ground. Continue reading »
A convicted murderer from Holland was able to walk through Britain’s porous borders without any checks and went on to attack two police officers with a claw-hammer.
Afghan-born Jamshid Piruz was allowed to enter the UK unchallenged despite being sentenced to 12 years in jail for slaughtering his female tenant in cold-blood after watching a Taliban beheading video.
Fury erupted after it emerged that the jobless 34-year-old was the latest in a string of foreign criminals to commit horrific offences in Britain after exploiting EU free movement rules. Continue reading »
A 21-year-old Egyptian man has been arrested following accusations that he sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl in an asylum home despite the fact that he was rejected for asylum since 2011 and authorities have been trying to deport him for five years.
The sex attack occurred in an asylum shelter in Hamburg-Winterhude on the 22nd of December but details are only now being released. Authorities say that the 14-year-old girl was in the custody of the state and was a guest at the shelter when the 21-year-old Egyptian is said to have forced her to perform sex acts on him, Die Welt reports.
The attacker named Loai E, according to police, is said to have confronted the young girl in the toilet where “the suspect demanded the performance of sexual acts, which was rejected by the 14-year-old,” police officer Ulf Wundrack said. He added, “then the 21-year-old dragged her into a room and forced her to perform sexual acts against her will.” Continue reading »
‘They won’t put this in the paper’
A refugee newly arrived from Somalia has been tried and convicted for attempting to sexually assault a special-needs woman while she was sitting outside of a home for the disabled in Aberdeen, South Dakota.
Liban Mohamed, 39, was in the United States for only about a week when he tried to force himself on a 31-year-old woman with severe disabilities. He is not a U.S. citizen, but whether he will be deported in the wake of his conviction remains unclear.
The trial for Mohamed was held just a few days before Christmas and not a word of the conviction has made it into the local media, residents of Aberdeen told WND on Tuesday.
* * *
At New Year’s Eve celebrations in Dortmund a mob of more than 1,000 men chanted ‘Allahu Akhbar’, launched fireworks at police, and set fire to a historic church.
Already by 7 pm a man was hospitalised with first-degree burns to his face and hands after fireworks were hurled at a group of homeless people outside the city’s main train station. More than two dozen people were injured at festivities in Dortmund, some seriously.
Emergency services were inundated Saturday night across Austria as multiple reports of sex assaults emerged, many committed by young men described as having a foreign appearance.
Although Cologne was the focus of migrant-perpetrated sex attacks last year, there were also many cases that occurred in neighbouring Austria. New police reports show that the situation hasn’t changed from last year with multiple cases of sexual assault, violence, and attacks with fireworks committed across the country, reports Der Standard.
In the city of Salzburg, a 31-year-old woman from Germany is said to have been sexually assaulted by an 18-year-old migrant. The Afghan migrant, who was said to be heavily intoxicated at the time, repeatedly tried to kiss the woman on the lips during the midnight celebration and grabbed her genital area. Continue reading »
Vandals in France torched 945 parked cars on New Year’s Eve in an arson rampage that has become a sinister annual “tradition” amid a row over whether the government sought to play down the figures.
According to the French interior ministry, the total of 945, which included cars that were either “totally destroyed” or “more lightly affected”, amounted to a 17 per cent rise compared to last year.
Despite this, New Year’s Eve “went off without any major incident”, the interior ministry insisted in a statement, adding that there were only “a few troubles with public order”.
In fact, police arrested 454 people over the night, 301 of whom were taken into custody.
* * *
The words “I HATE GERMANS” are spray-painted on a gravestone, one of more than 40 vandalized by Islamic State sympathizers at a cemetery in Konstanz, Germany. (Image source: Silvan500 video screenshot)
Actually what is sprayed on the grevestone really means “I rabbit Germans”, because Hase (instead of “ich hasse” = “I hate”) is the German word for rabbit.
- Mass migration from the Muslim world is fast-tracking the Islamization of Germany, as evidenced by the proliferation of no-go zones, Sharia courts, polygamy and child marriages. Mass migration has also been responsible for a host of social disruptions, including jihadist attacks, a migrant rape epidemic, a public health crisis, rising crime and a rush by German citizens to purchase weapons for self-defense — and even to abandon Germany altogether.
- Development Minister Gerd Müller warned that the biggest refugee movements to Europe are still to come. He said that only 10% of the migrants from the chaos in Iraq and Syria have reached Europe so far: “Eight to ten million migrants are still on the way.”
- “There are written instructions … today we are not allowed to say anything negative about the refugees. This is government journalism, and this leads to a situation in which the public loses their trust in us. This is scandalous.” — Wolfgang Herles, Deutschlandfunk public radio.
- The Turkish government has sent 970 clerics — most of whom do not speak German — to lead 900 mosques in Germany that are controlled by the Turkish-Islamic Union for Religious Affairs (DITIB), a branch of the Turkish government’s Directorate for Religious Affairs, known in Turkish as Diyanet. Critics accuse Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of using DITIB mosques to prevent Turkish migrants from integrating into German society.
- A Cologne police superintendent revealed that he was ordered to remove the term “rape” from an internal police report about the mass sexual assaults in Cologne on New Year’s Eve. He said that an official at the North-Rhine Westphalia Interior Ministry told him in an angry tone: “This is not rape. Remove this term from your report. Submit a new report.”
- The German branch of Open Doors, a non-governmental organization supporting persecuted Christians, reported that thousands of Christians in German refugee shelters are being persecuted by Muslims, sometimes even by their security guards.
- A 23-year-old Iraqi asylum seeker wearing a T-shirt with the words “I’m Muslim Don’t Panic” was assaulted by fellow refugees for offending Islam. He was beaten so badly that he was hospitalized.
- Half of the three million ethnic Turks living in Germany believe it is more important to follow Islamic Sharia law than German law if the two are in conflict, according to a survey.
- A document leaked to Der Spiegel revealed that more than 33,000 migrants who are supposed to be deported are still in Germany, being cared for by German taxpayers. Many of the migrants destroyed their passports and are believed to have lied about their countries of origin to make it impossible for them to be deported.
- Migrants committed 142,500 crimes during the first six months of 2016, according to a report by the Federal Criminal Police Office. This is equivalent to 780 crimes committed by migrants every day, or 32.5 crimes each hour, an increase of nearly 40% over 2015. The data includes only those crimes in which a migrant suspect has been caught.
- Bild, the largest-circulation newspaper in Germany, warned that the country was “capitulating to Islamic law.”
Germany’s Muslim population surpassed six million in 2016 for the first time ever. Germany now vies with France for the highest Muslim population in Western Europe.
The increase in Germany’s Muslim population is being fueled by mass migration. An estimated 300,000 migrants arrived in Germany in 2016, in addition to the more than one million who arrived in 2015. At least 80% (or 800,000 in 2015 and 240,000 in 2016) of the newcomers were Muslim, according to the Central Council of Muslims in Germany. Continue reading »