Authorities are warning that bass at several of the most popular fishing destinations in Arizona and California have accumulated excessive mercury levels.
In California, 180 reservoirs are contaminated with high mercury levels. The State Water Resources Control Board took fish samples from more than 300 of the state’s reservoirs to make that determination. The board is now urging the reservoirs’ owners to post voluntary warnings about eating the fish that are at the top of the food chain, such as bass. These fish tend to accumulate the most mercury, posing a particular risk to children and pregnant women.
Continue reading »
By Dr. Mercola
In the featured video, journalist Abby Martin discusses Monsanto’s rise to power and how the company has managed to saturate the global environment with its toxic chemicals, largely through immoral means.
In May, the University of San Francisco (USF) revealed the results from a testing project that began in 2015. The tests, commissioned by the Organic Consumers Association (OCA), found that 93 percent of Americans have detectable levels of the chemical glyphosate in their urine.1
The Fukushima disaster was over five years ago, and may have been largely forgotten by the general public and the media (perhaps because the Japanese olympics are just four years from now), but its effects still linger. Perhaps nowhere more so than for those who took pare in the Fukushima clean up effort: as Starts and Stripes reports, sixteen U.S. ships that participated in relief efforts after Japan’s nuclear disaster five years ago remain contaminated with low levels of radiation from the crippled Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant
* * *
Two new lawsuits say Shell is liable for oil spills that have destroyed livelihoods, contaminated water supplies, and rendered some wetlands ‘lifeless’ in the fragile ecosystem
Royal Dutch Shell must pay for the lives and livelihoods destroyed by the decades-long deluge of oil spilled from its pipelines in the Niger Delta, two lawsuits filed in London on Tuesday charged.
“Shell has an appalling record of obfuscation and misinformation with regard to its dealings in the Niger Delta,” said Peter Frankental, director of Amnesty International’s UK Economic Affairs Programme. Continue reading »
The Michigan chapter of international Muslim organization Who is Hussain? pledged to donate 30,000 bottles of water to Flint, Michigan, where the local, state, and federal governments have all declared a state of emergency over lead contamination in the water supply.
“We saw what needed to be done and we decided to do it. We reached out to schools, neighbours, friends, mosques, anyone and everyone to help us by donating a case of water, or money towards a case,” Dr. Aziza Askari, the head of the non-profit’s chapter told the Washington Times. Continue reading »
Berkeley, CA — Monsanto and its ancillaries are facing another lawsuit over pollution caused by their manufactured chemicals. A 6-0 vote by the Berkeley City Council last week prompted an official complaint demanding the conglomerate pay for a cleanup of the PCB-compromised San Francisco Bay.
PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls) were almost exclusively produced by Monsanto from 1935 to 1977, according to the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). The ATSDR marked the company’s production figure at 99 percent. The Environmental Protection Agency banned PCBs in 1979, deeming them probable human carcinogens. However, the chemical, commonly used in products like paint and ink, is still present in the environment, and it is seeping into the Bay through storm drains. Continue reading »
What happens when radioactive byproduct from the Manhattan Project comes into contact with an “underground fire” at a landfill? Surprisingly, no one actually knows for sure; but residents of Bridgeton, Missouri, near the West Lake and Bridgeton Landfills — just northwest of the St. Louis International Airport — may find out sooner than they’d like. Continue reading »
– Consumer Reports Testing Finds All Beef Shows Signs of Fecal Contamination (AllGov, Aug 27, 2015):
Eating a hamburger in the U.S. comes with the risk that it might contain fecal matter, based on research performed for Consumer Reports.
“There’s no way to tell by looking at a package of meat or smelling it whether it has harmful bacteria or not,” said Urvashi Rangan, executive director of the Center for Food Safety and Sustainability at Consumer Reports. “You have to be on guard every time.” Continue reading »
Former celebrity TV anchor Chai Jing, quit her job after her baby daughter was born with lung tumor, and after a year of rigorous investigation, launched this 1 hour 40 minutes documentary about China’s smog.
ENGLISH SUBTITLES ARE IN THE TRANSLATING PROGRESS
– This Is The Chinese Documentary That Got Over 30 Million Views In One Day (ZeroHedge, March 1, 2015):
While the citizenry of America remains transfixed by the ever-changing color of some Scottish wedding dress; this weekend saw an even more massively viral social media phenomenon as tens of millions of Chinese watched, gripped and outraged, a 104-minute video entitled “Under The Dome” exposing the ugly truth about Chinese air pollution. What is perhaps most stunning – aside from the fact that something so ‘important’ can go viral without Kim Kardashian’s ass all over it – is that the Chinese government, so far, has not shut off the documentary, and recently appointed minister of environmental protection, Chen Jining, even praised the video; suggesting a growing conflict between Beijing and the Chinese industrial complex.
Full documentary here – with English subtitles (with over 35 million views since its release yesterday on YouKu)
As The NY Times reports, the documentary, funded and narrated by a former Chinese TV reporter, recounts her journey of discovery, hunting for the sources of China’s bad air and inquiring why repeated government promises have done so little to clear it up, while coping with a daughter born with a tumor… Continue reading »
– Cancer-Causing Chemical Found in Drinking Water Following Pipeline Spill into Yellowstone River (Common Dreams, Jan 20, 2015):
Impacted residents, many of whom live near proposed Keystone XL pipeline route, say environmental disaster highlights dangers posed by shale oil extraction and transport
The cancer-causing chemical benzene has been detected in the drinking water supply of a Montana town after a pipeline ruptured on Saturday, sending up to 50,000 gallons of Bakken shale crude oil into the partially-frozen Yellowstone River.
The second Yellowstone River pipeline spill in less than four years, the environmental disaster has raised alarm among nearby residents, some of whom say they can smell oil in the air, according to a statement from the Northern Plains Resource Council. Continue reading »
– Second crude pipeline spill in Montana wreaks havoc on Yellowstone River (AL Jazeera, Jan 20, 2015):
Environmental damage from recent oil leak ranges from contaminated water supply to polluted farmland
GLENDIVE, Montana — When an oil pipeline burst in July 2011 and poured 63,000 gallons of crude into the Yellowstone River 200 miles upstream from Dena Hoff’s farm of wheat, beans and corn on the Great Plains in Glendive, she felt disgusted.
When it happened again Saturday, she felt terror. This pipeline breach was underneath the Yellowstone River, just a few feet from her sheep pasture. The new spill poured out some 50,000 gallons of crude oil. Leaders of this small riverside farming and ranching community in northeastern Montana warned residents not to drink their tap water, because benzene, a carcinogen, was found in the municipal water system. Oil slicked the river for dozens of miles, almost to the border with North Dakota. Hoff’s property smelled sickeningly like diesel.
“People need to understand this is a very serious thing,” she said. “It impacts everything and everybody downstream.” Continue reading »
More info on fracking down below.
– 3 Billion Gallons Of Fracking Wastewater Pumped Into Clean California Aquifiers: “Errors Were Made” State Admits (ZeroHedge, Nov 17, 2014):
Dear California readers: if you drank tapwater this morning (or at any point in the past few weeks/months), you may be in luck as you no longer need to buy oil to lubricate your engine: just use your blood, and think of the cost-savings. That’s the good news.
Also, the bad news, because as the California’s Department of Conservation’s Chief Deputy Director, Jason Marshall, told NBC Bay Area, California state officials allowed oil and gas companies to pump up to 3 billion gallons (call it 70 million barrels) of oil fracking-contaminated waste water into formerly clean aquifiers, aquifiers which at least on paper are supposed to be off-limits to that kind of activity, and are protected by the government’s EPA – an agency which, it appears, was richly compensated by the same oil and gas companies to look elsewhere.
And the scariest words of admission one can ever hear from a government apparatchik: “In multiple different places of the permitting process an error could have been made.” Continue reading »
– More than half of UK rice products laced with arsenic – report (RT, Nov 3, 2014):
Arsenic may be known as the ‘perfect murder weapon’, but more than half of Britain’s popular rice products – including cereals and snack foods – are filled with the toxic chemical, a new investigation suggests.
According to research conducted by Channel 4’s Dispatches program and the Institute for Global Food Security, around 58 percent of rice-based products in the UK contain huge levels of arsenic.
If an individual is exposed to it over long periods of time, they risk a range of major health problems, including nervous system damage and bladder cancer. Continue reading »
– New Experimental GE Wheat Contamination in Montana Puts Wheat Farmers at Risk (Center For Food Safety, Sep 26, 2014):
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) today announced that experimental genetically engineered (GE) wheat was discovered in July, 2014 at a Montana research facility that has not legally grown the variety since 2003.
“Once again, USDA and the biotech industry have put farmers and the food supply at risk,” said Andrew Kimbrell, executive director for Center for Food Safety. “Coexistence between GE and non-GE crops is a failed policy that fundamentally cannot work. Genetic contamination is a serious threat to farmers across the country.” Continue reading »
– S. Korea returned 20 t of Japanese marine products for Cs-134/137 contamination / Not from Fukushima area (Fukushima Diary, Aug 23, 2014):
On 8/21/2014, Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries of South Korea announced they retuned 20 t of Japanese marine products from January to July in 2014.
The specific reading was not published, but the ministry comments they detected Cs-134/137 from the returned products.
S. Korea banned imports from Fukushima prefecture and 7 adjacent prefectures last September, so this 20 t of returned marine products are not from the main contaminated regions in Japan. They announce it was 20 t of 9,300 t marine products in total. Continue reading »
Aaaand it’s gone …
– Government Under Fire as Radiation Is Found in Milk, Rain (Bay Citizen, April 2, 2011):
Proof that this article once existed via Google:
You decide for yourself if somebody wants to keep this important information from you.
You can still read the article HERE:
– California: Radioactive Iodine-131 In Rainwater 181 Times Above Drinking Water Standards, Has Also Been Detected In Multiple Milk Samples, While US Gov Has Still Not Published Any Official Data On Japan Disaster:
Government Under Fire as Radiation Is Found in Milk, Rain
Federal officials have still not published any official data on nuclear fallout from Japan disaster
– Government Under Fire as Radiation Is Found in Milk, Rain (Bay Citizen, April 2, 2011):
Radiation from Japan rained on Berkeley during recent storms at levels that exceeded drinking water standards by 181 times and has been detected in multiple milk samples, but the U.S. government has still not published any official data on nuclear fallout here from the Fukushima disaster.
Dangers from radiation that is wafting over the United States from the Fukushima power plant disaster and falling with rain have been downplayed by government officials and others, who say its impacts are so fleeting and minor as to be negligible.
But critics say an absence of federal data on the issue is hampering efforts to develop strategies for preventing radioactive isotopes from accumulating in the nation’s food and water supplies.
Tags: Barack Obama, Contamination, Environment, EPA, Fukushima, Global News, Government, Health, Iodine-131, Japan, Milk, Nuclear, Nuclear reactors, Obama administration, Politics, Radiation, U.S., Water
– Antibiotics found at high concentrations in China’s lakes and rivers (Natural News, May 27, 2014):
Cities in China are quickly becoming toxic waste sites, emitting so much pollution now that people have to walk around with filters over their face. Even the bright blue skies above these highly polluted cities can’t disperse the smog. One man has even proposed selling jarred French mountain air to Chinese city dwellers. Many “organic” products coming from China contain alarming levels of heavy metals, as tested by the Natural News Forensic Food Lab.
As these modern-day chemicals are consumed en masse and discarded into the environment as waste, they begin infiltrating the countryside, accumulating in rivers and lakes. A joint study by the East China University of Science and Technology and the Tongji and Tsinghua Universities, reports that Chinese water quality is plummeting fast, with worrisome amounts of antibiotics and pharmaceuticals appearing throughout the country’s waterways. Continue reading »
– Japan Times: “Radiation has spiked to all-time highs” in ocean off Fukushima plant — Jiji: “Record-high radiation levels have been observed” Tepco says — Officials: “Cause of seawater spike is unknown
– TEPCO: Diverted Fukushima groundwater to be released into sea next week (Asahi Shimbun, May 15, 2014):
FUKUSHIMA–Tokyo Electric Power Co. said May 14 that groundwater collected before it reaches the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant will be released into the sea from next week.
The move is part of the plant operator’s “bypass project” and comes after samples collected near the stricken facility met government standards.
– Concerned officials now considering ban on Japan food items — Nuclear scientists previously told gov’t to halt all imports after finding high radiation levels — Never implemented due to fear of hurting bilateral relationship (ENENews, April 19, 2014):
The Nation, Apr. 18, 2014: Pakistan may ban Japan edible items […] in case if traces of radioactive material are found on them. Federal Minister of Commerce Khurum Dastgeer Khan told the Senate on Thursday, currently the Ministry of National Food Security and Research is tasked to conduct thorough research to determine either the edible items from Japan were infected by radioactive rays or not. […] Senator Suriya Amiruddin who was interested to know whether there is any proposal under consideration of the Government to impose ban on import of edible items from Japan to avoid negative effect of radiation in those items. […] in April 2011, Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority had directed authorities dealing with Cargo arriving directly or indirectly from Japan to screen all types of consignments including edible/non-edible, for radiation. […] The directives were issued from the country’s well-reputed institution Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority […] The PNRA made clearance mandatory for every consignment being imported from Japan. It is worthy of mentioning here that country’s nuclear scientists had advised the federal government three years back to halt all types of goods from Japan to minimize the threat of radiation following the Fukushima Nuclear Crisis in Japan. The scientists had advised the government after they detected high level of Iodine from the consignments imported from Japan. […] in view that the move to ban imports from Japan may hurt bilateral relationship between the two friendly countries, the Pakistani government never imposed ban on import of goods from Japan.
– Tepco NOT to analyze Plutonium or Uranium in bypass water before discharging to the Pacific (Fukushima Diary, April 9, 2014):
Following up this article.. Tepco plans to discharge pumped groundwater to the sea this coming June [URL]
Tepco is not going to analyze / put the safety limit on α nuclides including Plutonium-238/239/240 and Uranium-235/238 in bypassed groundwater to discharge.
They are planning to discharge the pumped groundwater to the Pacific from this coming June. They are supposed to analyze the contamination though they won’t filter the pumped water.
However from their answer to the local fishery cooperative, α nuclides will be excluded from the checking list. No matter how contaminated by Plutonium, Uranium, or / and Americium the water is, the pumped water will be discharged limitlessly.
– America’s Most Contaminated Nuclear Site Is Vulnerable To Earthquakes (io9, April 4, 2014):
Nearly 2,000 capsules containing radioactive waste at the Hanford Nuclear Reservation need to be relocated. That’s because the site was built in an area that’s prone to earthquakes. How could this happen?
The facility, located in in southeastern Washington State, was the world’s largest producer of plutonium during the Cold War. Today, it is America’s most contaminated nuclear site, and the focus of an ongoing cleanup that is costing taxpayers some $2 billion per year.
The 1,936 capsules contain radioactive cesium and strontium that was previously buried in underground tanks, and then later moved into “wet storage”—a 13-foot-deep pool of water that helps cool the corrosive-proof containers, which account for 32 percent of the radioactivity at Hanford.
And, now, according to this Inspector General report from the US Department of Energy, the capsules in the Waste Encapsulation and Storage Facility (WESF) need to be moved yet again: Continue reading »
– Caldicott: All of Japan contaminated by Fukushima — “Realistic estimate is 60,000 km², occupied by 46 million people” — “Things are grim, it gets worse by the day” — Unheard of in history, 100s of tons of melted fuel may be in earth (VIDEO) (ENENews, April 4, 2014):
Bay FM 99.9 – Byron Bay Australia, Feb. 26, 2014:
- Dr. Helen Caldicott: Things are grim — it gets actually worse by the day. […] There have been 3 meltdowns, which is just unheard of in the history of nuclear age, Units 1, 2, and 3, so that means that molten cores of about 100 tons of uranium in 3 reactors have melted their way through 6 inches of steel in the reactor vessel through to the containment floors, possibly through feet of concrete and steel into the earth. >> Full broadcast here
Dr. Helen Caldicott in Kyoto, Japan, Mar. 8, 2014:
- Dr. Helen Caldicott: A more realistic estimate of contamination is 60,000 square kilometers, occupied by 46 million people including parts of Tokyo and surroundings. As you can see (map on right), the whole land mass is contaminated to a greater or lesser extent.
– Gundersen: This video “confirms our worst fears” — Scientist: Reactor core materials found almost 500 km from Fukushima plant — 40,000,000,000,000,000,000 Bq/kg — Can travel very, very significant distances — Hot particles found in 25% of samples from Tokyo and Fukushima (VIDEO) (ENENews, April 4, 2014):
Fairewinds Energy Education, Apr. 3, 2014:
- At 0:45 in – Arnie Gundersen, Chief Engineer at Fairewinds Energy Education: If Fairewinds Energy Education was a Japanese website, the State Secrets Law would likely prevent us from issuing this video.
- At 1:15 in — Marco Kaltofen, Civil Engineer & Ph.D. Candidate at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI): In looking at indoor environments, they tend to be much more contaminated than the surroundings outside. Houses act like a trap and they tend to collect outdoor contaminants and they expose people as much as 24 hours a day.
- At 9:15 in – Kaltofen: The sample that we got came from Nagoya in Japan, its 460 kilometers from the accident site. That’s about 300 miles away.
- At 9:30 in — Kaltofen: It’s actually in the size range of dusts that can be inhaled and then retained in the lungs. This is important because if your health physicist and calculating and you’re calculating the dose that you would get from this particle you’d have to consider that this particle might actually be trapped and result in a lifetime exposure. Continue reading »
– School Science Project Reveals High Levels Of Fukushima Nuclear Radiation in Grocery Store Seafood (The Truth, March 27, 2014):
A Canadian high school student named Bronwyn Delacruz never imagined that her school science project would make headlines all over the world. But that is precisely what has happened. Using a $600 Geiger counter purchased by her father, Delacruz measured seafood bought at local grocery stores for radioactive contamination. What she discovered was absolutely stunning. Much of the seafood, particularly the products that were made in China, tested very high for radiation. So is this being caused by nuclear radiation from Fukushima? Is the seafood that we are eating going to give us cancer and other diseases? The American people deserve the truth, but as you will see below, the U.S. and Canadian governments are not even testing imported seafood for radiation. To say that this is deeply troubling would be a massive understatement. Continue reading »
– 10 Health Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be Real (The Truth, March 23, 2014):
Do you believe in any “health conspiracy theories”? Do you believe that there are “natural cures” for diseases that the medical establishment is not telling you about? Do you believe that vaccines, cell phones or the fluoride in the water can have a harmful impact on the health of your family? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are not alone. According to one recent survey, approximately half of all Americans believe in at least one “medical conspiracy theory”. Thanks to the Internet, more people than ever are questioning the established dogma of the medical community. As a result, more people are starting to make their own health decisions, and this has resulted in quite a backlash from the medical establishment. They are spending a lot of time, effort and money to combat these “health conspiracy theories”, but as you will see below, quite a few of them have turned out to be real.
Tags: Antibiotics, Antidepressants, Autism, Babies, Big Pharma, Contamination, Drugs, Fish, Fluor, Fluoridation, Fluoride, Food, Fukushima, Global News, Health, Pharmaceutical Industry, Pork, Radiation, Science, Seafood, Supplements, Vaccination, Vaccine, Vitamins
See my commentary here:
– Has Radiation Entered Our Food Supply Chain? (NBC News, March 7, 2014):
– Apocalypse Now – Fukushima (Veterans Today, March 6, 2014):
As Harvey Wasserman expounds ~ Fukushima’s missing melted cores and gushing radioactivity continues to fester in secret and speculation on the ultimate impact borders from relatively harmless to intensely apocalyptic. However, it is obvious to all that the impacts of these emissions on human and ecological health are unknown primarily because the nuclear industry has resolutely refused to study them:
As Wasserman explains ~ ” This “see no evil, pay no damages” mindset dates from the Bombing of Hiroshima to Fukushima to the disaster coming next … which could be happening as you read this “ so here are some major points to consider as you determine , as I do, that this is indeed Apocalypse Now (courtesy of Harvey Wasserman)
1. At Hiroshima and Nagasaki (1945), the U.S. military initially denied that there was any radioactive fallout, or that it could do any damage. Despite an absence of meaningful data, the victims (including a group of U.S. prisoners of war) and their supporters were officially “discredited” and scorned
2. During and after the Bomb Tests (1946-63), down winders in the South Pacific and American west, along with thousands of U.S. “atomic vets,” were told their radiation-induced health problems were imaginary … until they proved utterly irrefutable. Continue reading »
Tags: Barack Obama, Chernobyl, Contamination, Environment, Fish, Fukushima, Global News, Government, Health, Japan, Military, Nuclear, Nuclear reactors, Obama administration, Oceans, Politics, Radiation, Seafood, U.S.
– ‘Mystery’ Solved? US Gov’t Expert: Large marine animals likely sensed danger of Fukushima plume and fled, “Not going to wait until they start to die off” — Explains unprecedented concentrations of whales and other sea life clustered just off West Coast (VIDEO) (ENENews, March 2, 2014):
RIA Novosti, Jun 15, 2011: Ocean currents ultimately carry this radioactive material to N. America
Jeff Feldner, Oregon Sea Grant Extension (NOAA) fisheries specialist (at 2:30 in): It’s probable that, for one thing, a lot of the larger animals got out of there quickly. The other thing is that I suspect animals, like whales for instance, I think they would probably be able to tell that something was wrong. They’re very, very intelligent animals. They’re not going to just wait until they start to die off. I think they’re probably likely going to voluntarily gotten out of the area.
Radioactive material has been flowing into the Pacific since the Fukushima disaster began 3 years ago. Scientists say its leading edge made it across the ocean by Summer 2013. Soon after, reports began to appear about unprecedented concentrations of large marine animals congregating close to shore along the west coast:
Dec. 21, 2013: “Unprecedented activity” near Canada’s West Coast: Whales in record numbers, displaying highly unusual behavior — Expert: Problems in Pacific could be bringing sea life to area; “Something’s amiss out there”
Nov. 30, 2013: Whale Expert near Vancouver: In 30 years I’ve never ever seen this kind of behavior, “They must sense this is a safe place to be” — Captain: I’ve never seen anything like it in 50 years on Pacific — “One even placed its head on the boat” (VIDEO)
Get rid of all heavy metal garbage by steam distilling your water:
– Which parts of America are the most contaminated with arsenic? (Natural News, March 5, 2014):
Heavy metal poisoning is becoming a very serious issue in America today, as toxins in groundwater and soils, some of which have persisted there for decades, are increasingly turning up in both drinking water and the general food supply. All across the country, residues of arsenic, lead and other heavy metals have been detected in well water, crop soils and even foods marketed toward the health-conscious, including some popular rice protein brands, and yet the nation’s regulatory authorities are hardly batting an eye at this travesty.
– Fukushima fallout: Japanese fishing co-op catches radiated rockfish (Voice of Russia, Feb 28, 2014):
Japan’s agriculture minister on Friday said that fish caught off the coast of Fukushima prefecture showed radiation levels above the country’s accepted limit.
“The Yumekasago type of fish caught for testing purposes had radiation levels above the allowed limit. Simple tests showed the amount of caesium was 112 becquerels per kilogram and detailed analysis showed 110 becquerels (per kilogram),” said minister of agriculture, forestry and fisheries, Yoshimasa Hayashi in a regular news conference.
Yumekasago is a type of rockfish found around the Far East, ranging from Japan to southern China. Japan’s limit is 100 becquerels per kilogram.
The fishing cooperative in Iwaki city, Fukushima prefecture was surprised as they did not expect to find radiation in the fish, according to a representative from the Japanese media. The cooperative has suspended all shipments of the rockfish.
Dr. Daniel P. Aldrich, Associate Professor and University Faculty Scholar at Purdue University, Feb. 25, 2014: “We had scientists in Hawaii tracking the radiation in the water and yes, some fish [caught] off the coast of America and of course near Hawaii have had high level of caesium.”
– TEPCO Admits Fukushima Radiation “Significantly” Undercounted (ZeroHedge, Feb 25, 2014):
From April to September of 2013, as Bloomberg reports, TEPCO admits that levels of radiation measured from water samples around the destroyed Fukushima nuclear reactor were “significantly undercounted.” We assume it was mere coincidence that during this very time Shinzo Abe proclaimed the 2020 Olympics would be safe and used many of these readings as evidence. In addition to this debacle, The BBC reports, the likely scale of the radioactive plume of water from Fukushima due to hit the west coast of North America should be known in the next two months; and rather stunningly, The Japan Times reports a new study finds the lifetime risk of developing cancer has risen among 1-year-old girls in an area affected by the nuclear crisis at the Fukushima No. 1 power plant. But apart from that, everything’s great.
TEPCO admits radiation levels were “signicantly” undercounted… (Bloomberg)
Tokyo Electric Power Co. is re-analyzing 164 water samples collected last year at the wrecked Fukushima atomic plant because previous readings “significantly undercounted” radiation levels.
Chemtrails, fluoride (in drinking water, pesticides, antidepressants, toothpaste, etc.), radioactive particles, GMO, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, lithium, MSG, aspartame and many other extremely toxic food additives are destroying your health.
If you can (and your budget allows it) …
… eat only organic food or better grow your own organic food …
… and do your best to minimize your exposure to all those harmful substances that humanity is bombarded with right now at an unprecedented level as good as possible.
I’ve found that eating an organic raw vegan diet (+ honey) is the best way to detox the body and nourish it with all important nutrients.
Start slowly, because the body will go into ‘super detox mode’ if you move directly from the Standard American Diet to a 100% raw vegan diet.
In the beginning coffee enemas (also used in the Gerson Therapy) and later on water enemas are a must in my opinion.
If you do enemas you should drink 3 glasses (230ml) of (mostly vegetable) juice for each enema to give your body the lost nutrients back.
If you are concerned about lack of Vitamin B12 in a raw vegan diet, then drink wheat grass juice (which is loaded with all kinds of nutrients, not just B12), take spirulina …
… and only for the brave: Drink your shivambu, because it contains lots of vitamin B12 (0,03 mg/day!), vitamin B6 (100mg/day!), folic acid (4 mg/day!) and many other vital nutrients. [Don’t have to drink it all! :-); Start slowly! … or you may experience heavy detox reactions in the beginning; It’s difficult to drink it when you are eating a Standard American Diet (SAD; And yes, this is a very sad diet indeed.) with lots of (over-)processed and (over-)cooked foods, inorganic(!) salt, meat, cheese, superfine wheat flour, tons of raffinated sugar, etc. So your body is directly telling you what is good for you and what is not. Books on shivambu: 1, 2, 3, 4]
To get your health and life back eat (and drink):
Green smoothies (*); raw salads (with onions, garlic, sprouts etc. – linseed oil, apple vinegar, lemon juice, honey as dressing suggestion); fruits; wheat grass juice (1, 2, 3, 4) or put wheat gras in your smoothie; vegetables (grated as salad or juice). You can also sprout grains, lentils and quinoa.
Use herbs to strengthen your body, to get rid of parasites and to help the body with detoxification.
Some examples are wild teasel (dipsacus sylvestris), milk thistle (silybum marianum), Rhodiola rosea, jiaogulan, garlic, ginger, onions, aloe, goldenseal, sage, usnea, wormwood, artemisia annua, juniper, echinacea, grapefruit seed extract, lemon seeds, ashwagandha, thyme etc.
As a side note: I would NOT become a fruitarian or follow the 80/10/10 diet and go overboard with eating fruits if I were you. Nor should you eat too much avocado and oils in general. Everything in moderation. Walnuts and almonds are OK, but too much is too much.
Choose your drinking water & diet wisely, because it will affect everything in your life.
A good diet & alternative medicine can and will cure even cancer, but it takes time (especially nowadays).
– Battle for humanity nearly lost: global food supply deliberately engineered to end life, not nourish it (Natural News, Feb 20, 2014:
After having now analyzed over 1,000 foods, superfoods, vitamins, junk foods and popular beverages for heavy metals and other substances at the Natural News Forensic Food Labs, I have arrived at a conclusion so alarming and urgent that it can only be stated bluntly.
Based on what I am seeing via atomic spectroscopy analysis of all the dietary substances people are consuming on a daily basis, I must now announce that the battle for humanity is nearly lost. The food supply appears to be intentionally designed to end human life rather than nourish it.
Life-destroying toxins intentionally engineered into the food supply
– CBS Video – Cousteau warns Californians about Fukushima plume: It could be dangerous, keeping eye on reports; I’m not touching bluefin tuna, I’m done due to pollution — Leaders “worried about radiation… personally reluctant to eat fish”; Calling for systematic tests in Pacific (ENENews, Feb 16, 2014):
Georgia Straight, Feb. 15, 2014: First Nations want radiation testing of fish – Caption: Reuben George is one of several First Nations leaders worried about radiation levels in salmon. […] North Shore News has reported that several First Nations leaders—including Union of B.C. Indian Chiefs president Grand Chief Stewart Phillip and Tahlton Central Council president Annita McPhee—want the federal government to conduct systematic tests of radiation levels in fish from the Pacific Ocean. Reuben George, a well-known member of the Tsleil-Waututh Nation, told the paper that he’s personally reluctant to eat fish.
CBS San Francisco, Feb. 12, 2014:
- KPIX: Now at 6:30, the teachings from a famous ocean explorer about radiation risks […] one of the foremost experts on the world’s oceans no longer eats certain kinds of fish.
- Jean-Michel Cousteau: We’re using the ocean as a garbage can — a universal sewer. Continue reading »
Everybody should have evacuated Tokyo along time ago.
“If you don’t educate yourself now and fast, you’ll die.”
– Prof. Hayakawa of Gunma University
– Japan Physician: Parents should evacuate children from Tokyo; Danger from Fukushima radiation — “The threat has seemed to be spreading” — “I’ve seen a lot of patients badly affected” (ENENews, Feb 14, 2014):
Excerpts from an interview with Tokyo-based physician Shigeru Mita, Nelson Groom for Vice.com, Feb. 14, 2014 (h/t anonymous tip):
- I’ve done examinations on more than 1,500 patients. […] I run blood work and conduct thyroid ultrasound examinations. […] I’ve mostly tested patients living in Tokyo, and I’ve found a lot of harmful symptoms in children, especially in kindergarten students or elementary school […] serious effects in the elderly. There have been abnormalities in their differential white-blood-cell count […] decline in the neutrophil […] I conducted the first tests in December 2011 […] the threat has seemed to be spreading into Tokyo since then.
- There was a baby with a serious illness. […] she had no neutrophils. […] Thankfully, she recovered after moving to the Kyushu area. […] there aren’t any medicines to help […] I’ve seen a lot of patients from Tokyo who are badly affected, but when they move […] they get better. After they come back to Tokyo, it gets worse again.
The Cover-up Continue reading »
– Study: Fukushima airborne plumes “caused significant deposition of radioactivity over North America” — Especially for West Coast and eastern U.S. — Around 13% of all radioactive iodine released into atmosphere was deposited over USA and Canada (MAP) (ENENews, Feb 14, 2014):
European Commission, Science for Environment Policy News Alert (pdf): The 2011 nuclear accident at Fukushima, Japan, caused the release of large amounts of radionuclides (unstable atoms that produce radioactive emissions) to the atmosphere. Caesium and iodine radionuclides can negatively affect human health through the contamination of air, water, soil and agricultural products. The EU-funded study1 modelled the global spread of radionuclides of caesium and iodine from Fukushima in the atmosphere […] or iodine radionuclides […] meteorological conditions and convection promote more long-distance transport. This is because iodine does not dissolve as easily as caesium so it remains in a gaseous form and is redistributed by convection to the troposphere (lowest part of atmosphere) where the wind speed is greater and transports the iodine greater distances. The model results suggest that 12.7% of iodine radionuclides were deposited over the USA and Canada […] Approximately 50-60% was deposited locally in Japan.
– Japan Nuclear Experts: Footage shows ‘major problem’ at Fukushima Unit 1; Cesium release to continue for next 5 decades — Tepco: Even if we knew where it’s broken, how can we stop it? — “Still in the dark” about other 2 units (VIDEO) (ENENews, Feb 9, 2014):
NHK Documentary, ‘Radioactive Water: Fukushima Daiichi’s Hidden Crisis‘ — Feb. 1, 2014:
Zengo Aizawa, Tepco VP: “Even if we found out where the water is coming from the question is how to stop it. I think it will be difficult but we have no other choice and if we fail that would be miserable. We just have to succeed somehow.” Continue reading »