* * *
Spiers’ fiancé Sarah Adams told Yahoo! News that he was about to expose ‘black magic’ and well known politicians and celebrities.
“We were used to getting death threats or stuff like that from people but I think this time it seemed rather real. He’d been sent threats saying that him and me were going to die.
He was going to expose black magic. He was going to expose some of the stuff that he was working on involving political leaders and celebrities.
British conspiracy theorist and UFO expert Max Spiers was found dead on a sofa after vomiting ‘black liquid’. This happened only days after texting his mother about investigating if something happened to him.
Max Spiers, a 39-year-old father of two was found dead on a sofa in Poland, where he was invited to speak on conspiracy theories and UFOs. This happened in July and, since then, no post-mortem examination were carried out on his body. The death was ruled to be from ‘natural causes’.
Days before his death, Spiers texted his mom:
“Your boy’s in trouble. If something happens to me, investigate”.
Are You a Mind-Controlled CIA Stooge?
Paul Craig Roberts
Do you smirk when you hear someone question the official stories of Orlando, San Bernardino, Paris or Nice? Do you feel superior to 2,500 architects and engineers, to firefighters, commercial and military pilots, physicists and chemists, and former high government officials who have raised doubts about 9/11? If so, you reflect the profile of a mind-controlled CIA stooge.
The term “conspiracy theory” was invented and put into public discourse by the CIA in 1964 in order to discredit the many skeptics who challenged the Warren Commission’s conclusion that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by a lone gunman named Lee Harvey Oswald, who himself was assassinated while in police custody before he could be questioned. The CIA used its friends in the media to launch a campaign to make suspicion of the Warren Commission report a target of ridicule and hostility. This campaign was “one of the most successful propaganda initiatives of all time.”
– Obama, Cloning, Egypt and the New Dawn – Freeman (Zen Gardner, Sep 27, 2014):
Obama, magic, genetic cloning of the ancient Egyptians through mummy DNA, the illuminati, and how a strange new dawn may be here for mankind is explored with Freeman Fly. We go far down the rabbit hole on dark magic, freemasonry, aliens and theories linking the Obamas with the scientific occult kabal that would reproduce Akhenaten and Queen Tiye. Is Beyoncé is the new Nefretiti? We explore the strange world of the illuminati’s dark magic in this uncensored Buzzsaw interview hosted by Sean Stone.
British Special Forces hunting the killer of James Foley are using an array of sophisticated equipment to track him down – and possibly free other hostages being held.
The Mail on Sunday has been given a detailed account of how elite troops from the SAS and the Special Reconnaissance Regiment (SRR) are conducting high-tech operations inside Syria and Iraq, which could lead to the capture of the extremists within days.
– Conspiracy theories becoming conventional wisdom: Barrett (PressTV, July 14, 2013):
Recent psychological and sociological studies in the US and UK indicate that the so-called “conspiracy theories” about contested events such as 9/11 are turning into the conventional wisdom, an analyst says.
According to a psychological study of online discussions of news articles comparing pro and anti-conspiracy comments, those who disbelieve government accounts of such events as the 9/11 and the JFK assassination outnumber believers by more than two to one, Kevin Barrett said in an article published by Press TV on Friday.
– How to respond to an anti Conspiracy Theorist (Anti conspiracy Theorist):
“You sound like a conspiracy theorist.”RESPONSE: “Let me get this straight. Are you saying that men in high positions of power are not capable of criminal activity and telling lies to the general public? Are you really that naive? (Laugh as you say this.)”.“I’m not saying that governments don’t lie, but a conspiracy like that would have to involve 100’s of people. You can’t hide something like that.”RESPONSE: “You’re absolutely right. I agree with you 100%. It is impossible to totally cover up a conspiracy so massive. That’s why I know about it! What you must understand is that they don’t have to cover it up totally. Even a bucket that has a few leaks can still do the job of carrying water from here to there! They only need to fool 80% of the public, which isn’t hard to do when you control the major networks and newspapers. The 10-20% that do figure it out can be easily marginalized with the label “conspiracy theorist.” The 80% + will never take the critical thinkers seriously because they want to be part of the majority. This is known as groupthink..“Not everything that happens in the world is a conspiracy!”RESPONSE: “Not everything is a conspiracy, but nor is NOTHING a conspiracy either. Wouldn’t you agree that we should evaluate each case independently and with an open mind? (Wait for response.)”
– 33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True (Rise Earth, Nov 25, 2012)
YouTube Added: 15.11.2012
Start watching from 03:50 into the video.
For my German speaking readers: The translation is terrible, but still better than nothing.
– Did Illuminati Card Game Depict Aurora Colorado Shooting? (Intel Hub, Aug 1, 2012)
– Deadly blasts rock Baghdad in first major violence since U.S. pullout (Washington Post, Dec. 22, 2011):
BAGHDAD — More than a dozen explosions in Baghdad killed at least 63 people Thursday — the first major violence in Iraq since the United States completed its troop pullout.
At least 194 people were reported injured in the two-hour spate of bombings, said officials at the Ministry of Interior, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to make public statements.
And YouTube removed the video! Found a replacement.
YouTube Added: 15.12.2010
“Elections and politicians are in place in order to give Americans the illusion that they have freedom of choice. You don’t really have choice in this country.”
Smoking it does destroy the brain, BUT …
(Watch the video “Hemp For Victory below.”)
They say marijuana is dangerous. Pot is not harmful to the human body or mind. Marijuana does not pose a threat to the general public. Marijuana is very much a danger to the oil companies, alcohol, tobacco industries and a large number of chemical corporations. Big businesses, with plenty of dollars and influence, have suppressed the truth from the people. The truth is, if marijuana was utilized for its vast array of commercial products, it would create an industrial atomic bomb! The super rich have conspired to spread misinformation about the plant that, if used properly, would ruin their companies.
Where did the word ‘marijuana’ come from? In the mid 1930s, the M-word was created to tarnish the good image and phenomenal history of the hemp plant – as you will read. The facts cited here, with references, are generally verifiable in the Encyclopedia Britannica which was printed on hemp paper for 150 years :
1) All schoolbooks were made from hemp or flax paper until the 1880s. (Jack Frazier. Hemp Paper Reconsidered. 1974.)
2) It was legal to pay taxes with hemp in America from 1631 until the early 1800s. (LA Times. Aug. 12, 1981.)
3) Refusing to grow hemp in America during the 17th and 18th centuries was against the law! You could be jailed in Virginia for refusing to grow hemp from 1763 to 1769 (G. M. Herdon. Hemp in Colonial Virginia).
4) George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and other founding fathers grew hemp. (Washington and Jefferson Diaries. Jefferson smuggled hemp seeds from China to France then to America.)
5) Benjamin Franklin owned one of the first paper mills in America, and it processed hemp. Also, the War of 1812 was fought over hemp. Napoleon wanted to cut off Moscow’s export to England. (Jack Herer. Emperor Wears No Clothes.)
6) For thousands of years, 90% of all ships’ sails and rope were made from hemp. The word ‘canvas’ is Dutch for cannabis. (Webster’s New World Dictionary.)
7) 80% of all textiles, fabrics, clothes, linen, drapes, bed sheets, etc., were made from hemp until the 1820s, with the introduction of the cotton gin.
8) The first Bibles, maps, charts, Betsy Ross’s flag, the first drafts of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were made from hemp. (U.S. Government Archives.)
9) The first crop grown in many states was hemp. 1850 was a peak year for Kentucky producing 40,000 tons. Hemp was the largest cash crop until the 20th century. (State Archives.)
10) Oldest known records of hemp farming go back 5000 years in China, although hemp industrialization probably goes back to ancient Egypt.
JFK’s famous New World Order speech starts at around 6:35.
“The high office of the president has been used to foment a plot to destroy America’s freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizens of this plight.”
– John F. Kennedy November 12, 1963.
Date of Kennedy Assassination : NOV. 22, 1963
Aaaaand the videos have been removed AGAIN.
Found a replacement.
1 of 2:
2 of 2:
– The True Story of the Bilderberg Group (Amazon.com)
– The True Story of the Bilderberg Group (Amazon.de)
In German: Die wahre Geschichte der Bilderberger (Amazon.de)
His new book:
Fidel Castro fascinated by book on Bilderberg Club
HAVANA – Fidel Castro is showcasing a theory long popular both among the far left and far right: that the shadowy Bilderberg Group has become a kind of global government, controlling not only international politics and economics, but even culture.
The 84-year-old former Cuban president published an article Wednesday that used three of the only eight pages in the Communist Party newspaper Granma to quote — largely verbatim — from a 2006 book by Lithuanian-born writer Daniel Estulin.
Estulin’s work, “The Secrets of the Bilderberg Club,” argues that the international group largely runs the world. It has held a secretive annual forum of prominent politicians, thinkers and businessmen since it was founded in 1954 at the Bilderberg Hotel in Holland.
Castro offered no comment on the excerpts other than to describe Estulin as honest and well-informed and to call his book a “fantastic story.”
Estulin’s book, as quoted by Castro, described “sinister cliques and the Bilderberg lobbyists” manipulating the public “to install a world government that knows no borders and is not accountable to anyone but its own self.”