— Onlinemagazin (@OnlineMagazin) June 10, 2017
* * *
Police in northern Germany have been forced to apologise after a draft email suggesting migrants should be kept away from carnival celebrations was leaked to migrant organisations, prompting accusations of racism.
Over the last few years, it has become common for the managers of residential homes for asylum seekers to take the migrants to carnivals to help familiarise them with German culture.
But an email by North Rhine-Westphalia state police, addressed to the shelters’ managers, suggested that the practice be put on hold for the safety of the migrants themselves.
German police said they screened hundreds of North Africans on New Year’s Eve at the main railway station in the western city of Cologne, where hundreds of women were sexually assaulted and robbed during celebrations a year ago.
Last year’s attacks in Cologne, where police said the suspects were mainly of North African and Arab appearance, fuelled criticism of Chancellor Angela Merkel’s decision to allow over a million asylum seekers into Germany in 2015 and 2016.
As Germany’s fourth city prepares to field a massive police deployment over the New Year’s weekend following the migrant rape crisis of 2015, it is revealed many of those hired to assist the police were newly arrived migrants themselves.
While just 80 on-duty police were struggling to deal with hundreds of violent migrants terrorising party-goers in central Cologne, they found themselves being backed up by untrained migrants hired as security officers. A new report states those migrant helpers had been directly recruited from immigration camps and their only qualifications were owning warm clothes and having a “mediocre” command of the German language.
…. whereas German policewomen in Cologene do not need magazines to guard public areas ….
SNIPERS and armed police are patrolling public spaces in Spain amid increased fears of a Berlin-style terrorist attack.
Both the Cuervo Nacional de Policia – the national police – and the Civil Guard have launched a high profile, visible presence on the streets of the country, armed with sniper and assault rifles.They will also operate increased surveillance work in order to prevent a repeat of ISIS inspired attacks witnessed in Nice and Berlin.
After 12 months of migrant attacks which saw mass sex assaults in western city Cologne and the rape-murder of teenager Maria Ladenburger, Bavaria’s finance minister has warned the nation faces a homeland security crisis and is losing control of its streets.
Speaking as Germany approaches the anniversary of the migrant sex attacks which saw over 1,000 victims, hundreds of sex attack victims, and dozens of rapes, the foreign minister of Germany’s conservatively minded Bavarian region has called for the government to act with resolve to solve the immigrant problem.
The mass sex attacks on New Year’s Eve 2015 in the centre of Cologne shocked Germany and the world. A year on and after more than 1,000 criminal charges, there have been few arrests and convictions.
The mass attacks topped over a thousand criminal complaints from young men and women who had been robbed, sexually assaulted, and even raped in the square of the Cologne cathedral and central train station.
The news took several days to make headlines and Breitbart London was the first English-language news outlet to report on the massive scale of the assaults, the accusations of cover-ups by the government, and the total inaction on behalf of the Cologne police.
As of December, the statistics show that 1,222 criminal charges have been investigated by the authorities, 513 of which were directly related to sexual assault.
A total of 1,310 individuals claim to have been victims of crime. Among them, 662 say they were sexually attacked and 28 claim they were raped. The discrepancy in numbers with the police investigations is believed to relate to the number of claims the police were willing, for whatever reason, to investigate.
* * *
A new book dealing with the migrant rape crisis in Cologne on New Year’s Eve reveals police were ignoring emergency calls from the public following attacks for hours longer than previously thought.
Released in time for the first anniversary of the shocking migrant crime rampage in Cologne which was initially ignored by German national media but echoed around the world after being reported by Breitbart London, the new book claims police were made aware of migrant sex attacks early in the evening.
Titled ‘The Night That Changed Germany’, the book describes how young women attacked on New Year’s Eve approached police officers in Central cologne but were told to telephone the police to make a complaint because those on duty were too busy to respond. As Cologne regional paper the Express reports, the book describes how one of those young women — just 17 at the time of the attack — found no police willing or able to help her despite following that advice and calling the emergency line.
Events in Cologne on New Year’s Eve gained international attention as mobs of migrants robbed insiscriminately and launched group sex attacks on a scale previously unseen in Europe, but they failed to make any impact on police statistics.
Of the 500 attacks which were filed in detail with the police, only 17 appear in the Police Crime Statistics (PKS) — the best known and most often cited police statistics — and those that do appear are recorded for the months of April and June.
The Parliamentary investigation into the Cologne New Year’s Eve sex attacks which saw over 1,000 criminal complaints made against predominantly newly arrived migrant males has found the event was not spontaneous but arranged between the perpetrators.
The committee of inquiry investigating the attacks on behalf of the Düsseldorf parliament — the local legislature for the North-Rhine Westphalia region of which Cologne is a constituent part — revealed their latest findings revealing the role social media played in the attacks.
A famous German social worker has broken his silence on sexual abuse and theft committed by migrants in Germany, going so far as to say that what happened in Cologne on New Year’s Eve is happening in German towns every day.
Ercan Yasaroglu (54), a social worker who also runs Café Kotti – a hub of “freedom, tolerance, and equality” in Berlin – has said that gangs of North African men are trafficking drugs and engaging in violent, sexual behaviour against the women of his city.
Mr. Yasaroglu is perhaps the last person you might expect to speak out on the issue. An avowed left-wing campaigner and a refugee himself in the 1980s, he once described his Cafe as “like a living room… A meeting place for people from all around the world to interact, discuss and feel comfortable.”
GERMAN police stood idly by and IGNORED more than 200 migrant sex attacks on the streets of Cologne before finally stepping in to help the terrified victims, an explosive report has revealed today.
A bombshell dossier lifted the lid on the shocking failures of officers to protect women being groped and raped by rampaging refugees during the horrific attacks on New Year’s Eve.It reveals how police waited more than FOUR HOURS to take action against the migrants perpetrating the horrific sexual assaults – by which time more than 200 attacks including gang rapes had already taken place.
Warning women against “adding fuel to the fire”, the Imam of a Salafist Cologne mosque has said the victims of the New Year’s Eve attacks in that city were themselves responsible for their sex assault, by dressing inappropriately and wearing perfume.
Speaking to major Russian channel REN TV, Imam Sami Abu-Yusuf’s remarks came during a 12 minute segment bringing Russians up to date with the latest developments in the migrant invasion of Europe. Sandwiched between eyewitness-footage of migrant rampages in Cologne, women being sexually assaulted by apparently Arab gangs, and a segment on a surge of interest in self defence courses in Germany the Imam told the interviewer: “we need to react properly, and not to add fuel to the fire”.
Anyway, speaking of wearing skirts, here’s one way to keep the rapists at “arm’s length” …
Hundreds of men have taken to the streets of Amsterdam to express their solidarity with the victims of sex attacks that hit the German city of Cologne and other places in Europe on New Year’s Eve.
The demonstrators braved the January cold in the Dutch capital, marching in mini-skirts, accompanied by female protesters, too.
Doing what TPTB want them to do, or told them to do, as many of these gangs are financed by the state.
Divide et impera! (More info down below.)
On Sunday, we learned that the man who stormed a Paris police station while waving a meat cleaver and donning a fake bomb vest once lived in a center for asylum seekers in Germany and may have ties to the wave of sexual assaults that occurred in Cologne on New Year’s Eve.
The revelations came just a day after some 1,700 people turned out for a PEGIDA rally where demonstrators waved anti-migrant banners and called for the ouster of Angela Merkel.
We’ve long argued that the influx of Mid-East asylum seekers had the potential to trigger dangerous bouts of scapegoating xenophobia across the bloc. We’ve also noted that with each passing “incident” (be it a massacre of civilians like that which occurred in Paris, a bomb scare like what unfolded in Hannover, or sexual assaults like those that took place across Europe on New Year’s), Europe’s goodwill towards refugees gradually evaporates as even “compassionate” Westerners run out of patience in the face of what’s perceived as a growing threat to the region’s culture and security.
Ultimately, we’ve argued that it’s probably just a matter of time before some Europeans take matters into their own hands. That contention seemed even more likely after the New Year’s Eve attacks in Cologne where police have been blamed for their failure to protect the crowd.
Well sure enough, reports now indicate a rogue band of “bikers, hooligans and bouncers” organized a migrant “manhunt” on Facebook before attacking a group of Pakistanis in Cologne.
Cologne police were not ready to deal with the mass sexual assaults committed during New Year’s celebrations, the city’s police chief told RT, adding that they have never experienced such incidents before.
“Eventually we had a situation where a large group of men were going after women. We did intervene and help. But I’ll admit that we were totally bewildered by it all. We have never encountered incidents like this before and we weren’t prepared for it,” Cologne Chief of Police, Wolfgang Albers, told RT.
Security has been boosted in the German city which was rocked by mass sexual violence on New Year.
Yesterday, we were shocked to learn that as German anger boils over at the country’s unprecedented refugee wave, one or more so far unknown assailants fired shots through the window at a home for asylum seekers in western Germany injuring one resident as he was sleeping. As AP noted it wasn’t immediately clear who was responsible for the incident or what the motive was. However, Darmstadt prosecutors’ spokeswoman Nina Reininger told news agency dpa: “If someone shoots at housing which has people inside, I assume that it is a targeted attack.”
Today, we are just as shocked to read that, even as we expected, the animosities between the two groups have dramatically escalated, and that the mayor of Cologne has summoned police for crisis talks after nearly 100 women reported they were robbed, threatened or sexually molested at the New Year’s celebrations outside the city’s cathedral by young, mostly drunk, men, police said on Tuesday. One woman said she was raped.
According to BBC, “the scale of the attacks on women at the city’s central railway station has shocked Germany.” About 1,000 drunk and aggressive young men were involved.
The initial shock will quickly transform to furious anger, because more important in this specific case was the origin of the 1,000 drunk assailants, who split into groups, and attacked women in the square. Citing the police chief Wolfgang Albers, BBC notes that the men were of “Arab or North African region“, adding that they were mostly between 18 and 35 years old. He added that the attack was a “completely new dimension of crime”.
BBC adds that what is particularly disturbing is that the attacks appear to have been organised. Around 1,000 young men arrived in large groups, seemingly with the specific intention of carrying out attacks on women.
Fearing a public backlash, Cologne mayor Henriette Reker said there was no reason to believe that people involved in the attacks were refugees. Nonetheless, after a crisis meeting, she admitted the attacks were “monstrous” adding that “we cannot allow this to become a lawless area.“