H/t reader squodgy:
“They have a mantra which must be followed. A bit like when your favourite team are trailing badly in a game, you still sit there blindly convinced they’ll win.
So it is with the pre-programmed MKULTRA Global wWarming.
The evidence is we haven’t had any temperature increase in over twelve years.
Reports of increased ice cover are hidden. This year is recorded as coldest summer so far in decades.
The mini ice age predictions based on overdue maunder cycles are ignored.
So now they fudge the evidence and make illogical claims about something they cannot possibly have the knowledge or technology to know about.
Finally, the unprecedented volcanic activity, especially around the ring of fire, is spewing more sulphur and CO2 into the atmosphere than records show but nothing is said. Such activity being the most recorded precursor of mini ice ages in world history.
So they churn this confusing crap out.”
– Scientists admit we may be headed into a Little Ice Age, but keep on blathering about “global warming”
– Plunging solar activity threatens ‘Little Ice Age’
– 94% Probability Of The Beginning Of An Ice Age
– “Very chilling warning” from Japan expert who foretold Fukushima meltdowns: “The Gods are warning us of something even more serious… incredibly disastrous” — Professor: Suddenly, our sun is doing very strange things… Crisis much worse than Carrington Event possible… Most unstable period since ice age, I’m very concerned about nuclear plants (VIDEO)
– We’re Already In A Mini-Ice Age, Says Astrophysicist
– Top Russian Scientist Predicts 100 Years Of Global Cooling
– Sun’s Ultraviolet Light Could Explain The Coming Mini Ice Age
– Britain Faces Mini Ice Age That Could Last For Decades
– Leading Scientist Warns of Ice Age: ‘Most of Europe Will Be Under Ice’
– Solar Physicist Predicts Ice Age: “SOLAR CYCLE 24 HAS NOW GONE CLEARLY BELOW DALTON LEVEL.”
– Global warning: We are actually heading towards a new Ice Age, claim scientists
– UK Met Office: The return of ‘grand solar minimum’ could affect European and eastern US winters, but wouldn’t halt global warming (The Watchers, June 26, 2015):
A return to low solar activity not seen for centuries could increase the chances of cold winters in Europe and eastern parts of the United States but wouldn’t halt global warming, according to new research led by UK’s Met office and published recently in Nature Communications. The study is among the first to look at the regional climate impacts of a possible ‘grand solar minimum’.
It’s understood the Sun’s output increases and decreases, measured by the number of sunspots on the star’s surface, over a timescale of 100 – 200 years.
Some solar physicists believe there’s an increased risk that we’re heading towards the lower end of this cycle – last seen during the so-called ‘Maunder Minimum’ which ended 300 years ago. This coincided with colder winters in the UK and Europe, with ‘frost fairs’ held numerous times on a frozen River Thames. Continue reading »
Tags: Climate Change, Global Cooling, Global News, Global Warming, Government, Politics, U.K.