* * *
Curing cancer is NOT difficult (what is difficult, however, is raising a child from the dead).
* * *
Alex Jones speaks with Dr. Toni Bark on the dangers of vaccination and how it can affect your child.
* * *
They don’t even have to quit junk foods or fatty foods
(And just imagine what would happen if they would quit all junk food and would only eat real, fresh, organic food!!! – I.U.)
Although it may sound like a bad infomercial, a study financed by the National Institutes of Health has shown that cutting added sugar in children’s diets can improve their overall health incredibly quickly.
The study observed 43 obese children and found that eliminating or reducing added sugar, even while keeping the same number of calories and savory junk foods in their diets, led to improving many obesity-related health issues in just ten days. The children who were selected were not only obese, but also suffered from a chronic metabolic disorder, such as high blood pressure or high cholesterol. Continue reading »
MOGADISHU, Somalia — For years they were children at war, boys given rifles and training by al-Qaeda-backed militants and sent to the front lines of this country’s bloody conflict. Many had been kidnapped from schools and soccer fields and forced to fight.
The United Nations pleaded for them to be removed from the battlefield. The United States denounced the Islamist militants for using children to plant bombs and carry out assassinations. Continue reading »
Two senior U.S. intelligence officials said recently that defense and intelligence employees have an “unbelievable” amount of child pornography on their work computers and devices, and that child porn has been found on the systems of the National Security Agency, the country’s biggest intelligence organization.
* * *
H/t reader squodgy:
“Well we can safely say at least one U.S. Judge is an absolute idiot.”
Let’s hope he is the only one.
Chemtrails? What chemtrails?
Editor’s Note: Whether you believe in the chemtrail conspiracy to poison our skies or not, Paul Joseph Watson of Infowars highlights the dangerous precedent being set in courtrooms across America. If you go against established lines of thinking or question the official narratives, you are now a danger to those around you, including your children.
A judge in Colorado ordered a mother’s child to be removed from her custody because the mother’s interest in “chemtrails” was a “fringe subculture” and represented a threat to her daughter.
Boulder Judge Dolores Mallard told Becca Vandb that her interest in the chemtrail conspiracy – which holds that some contrails emitted by commercial and military aircraft are in fact part of clandestine geoengineering programs – was a radical view because “99% of people would know those are just contrails.” Continue reading »
Cassandra Callender, of Windsor Locks, Conn., was diagnosed with stage 3 or 4 Hodgkin’s lymphoma when she was 17 years old. Shortly after the diagnosis in September 2014, she refused chemotherapy, and decided to look into alternative treatments to protect her body from long-term effects such as organ damage and infertility.
However, the state of Connecticut forced her into getting treatment against her own and her mother’s will. Her doctors said she would likely die without chemotherapy, and reported her case as child abuse to the Connecticut’s Department of Children and Families (DCF), who took her case to the state Superior Court. Continue reading »
Springfield, Missouri – Tristin Jacobson was just 5-years-old when his mother dropped him off on the doorstep of a Missouri shelter four years ago. Today, at the age tender age of nine, Tristin is preparing to be adopted thanks to his brilliant business acumen and persistent spirit.
Donnie Davis received a telephone call about the abandoned child soon after he was left at the shelter, and along with her husband Jimmy, has cared for Tristin ever since. Continue reading »
– TV: Surge in babies being born with extra arms, legs after Fukushima — “I feel officials know the cause is radiation” — Nurse says many are getting abortions to avoid ‘inconvenient’ babies — “High number of stillbirths” — Many people reporting cancers, even far away from Fukushima (VIDEO):
LaborNet TV (subtitles by Emiko Suehiro), Feb 24, 2016 (emphasis added):
- Satomi Horikiri, Host (8:30 in): Have you heard of any health hazards in Fukushima?
- Hisae Unuma, evacuee Futabamachi: I know many saying they have cancers, even in Saitama Prefecture…
- Setsuko Kida, evacuee from Tomiokamachi: My daughter [got] pregnant in the fall of 2013, but she was diagnosed with tethered miscarriage… the womb grew… but her unborn baby didn’t grow at all. She… got a second opinion from another clinic in Mito, only to get the same result. When the Mito doctor asked her why she came for the second opinion, she told she couldn’t trust the doctor in Fukushima… Many with a birth defect were born after Hiroshima/Nagasaki A-bomb, but the number dropped in one or two years. I only knew the reason in 2013; many women had to have an abortion, so that inconvenient babies wouldn’t be born… One month later, I was happy to know my daughter got pregnant. But in only 3 months my daughter told me the bad news and my mind got flooded with that story of Hiroshima/Nagasaki. That’s where I started to doubt. Although I asked the doctor to wait and see since my daughter could give birth if she tried, but the doctor said that the unborn child inside her was not alive anymore… So she had the abortion. My daughter called and told her friend about her abortion… She was told that out of 4 in her friends group, 3, including herself, had abortion during early pregnancy. The only one who could give birth was told by her doctor that she was unable to give birth because of the baby’s weak heart sound. So my daughter began to doubt her doctor, thinking her unborn baby could have made it. I became doubtful as well. A nurse I knew told me that many get abortions in Fukushima. My daughter and friends are just a few of those. Continue reading »
From the article:
On Wednesday, his attorneys urged a federal judge to spare him prison time for health reasons and because he is “deeply sorry.”
Prosecutors have recommended a prison term of no more than six months in exchange for Hastert’s guilty plea.
Former U.S. House Speaker Dennis Hastert, convicted last year of a financial crime in a hush-money case, had agreed to pay $3.5 million to buy the silence of an individual who he sexually abused when the victim was a teenager, federal prosecutors said on Friday.
It was the first time that prosecutors, in a new court filing, had said that Hastert had been extorted to keep quiet allegations he sexually abused a 14-year-old victim decades ago. Continue reading »
While most 11-year-olds spend their afternoons playing at the park or kicking around a soccer ball with their friends, Mikaila Ulmer is busy running her own business. Ulmer recently launched BeeSweet Lemonade in Texas—using her family’s homemade lemonade recipe to raise awareness for and protect endangered honeybees.
It’s an idea that has landed the young entrepreneur a multi-million dollar deal with supermarket giant Whole Foods, who will distribute the lemonade among 55 stores across the country. Continue reading »
- Professional criminals convince parents that their daughters are going to a better life in Turkey. The parents are given 2000-5000 Turkish liras ($700-$1700) as a “bride price” — an enormous sum for a poor Syrian family.
- “Girls between the ages of twelve and sixteen are referred to as pistachios, those between seventeen and twenty are called cherries, twenty to twenty-two are apples, and anyone older is a watermelon.” — From a report on Turkey, by End Child Prostitution, Child Pornography and Trafficking of Children for Sexual Purposes (ECPAT).
- Many Muslims have difficulty with, or even an aversion to, assimilating into the Western culture. Many seem to have the aim of importing to Europe the culture of intimidation, rape and abuse from which they fled.
- Although the desperate victims are their Muslim sisters and brothers, wealthy Arab states do not take in refugees. The people in this area know too well that asylum seekers would bring with them problems, both social and economic. For many Muslim men such as wealthy, aging Saudis, it is easier to buy Syrian children from Turkey, Syria or Jordan as cheap sex slaves.
Yemen — A child has been killed or maimed every four hours in the year since Saudi-led airstrikes began in Yemen — a sevenfold increase over the previous year. Though this is likely a tragic underestimation of the true number, nearly one-third of all civilian casualties are children.
No risks? Here are some of my latest posts:
Here you can look at all entries I’ve tagged under “vacination”:
An Australian Health Minister named Jill Hennessy has just uttered the most insanely stupid, anti-science quackery ever recorded on the subject of vaccines. As part of her imperial push to poison and cripple as many Australian children (including Aborigine children) as possible, she has publicly insisted that there are “no risks in vaccinating children.”
Australia is a vaccine police state run by pro-vaccine terrorists who threaten, intimidate and engage in the physical assault of people who speak out against the false narratives of so-called “vaccine safety.” Jill Hennessy empowers these vaccine terrorists when she utters such insanely stupid statements, and she puts the lives of tens of millions of children at risk. Continue reading »
H/t reader squodgy:
“Cardinal George Pell disappeared to hide in the Vatican after too many questions about Church abuse of children in Ballarat, Oz were being asked by families.
He has hidden there since, claiming he isn’t well.”
* * *
Two Catholic bishops who led a small Pennsylvania diocese helped cover up the sexual abuse of hundreds of children by more than 50 priests and other religious leaders over a 40-year period, according to a grand jury report that portrays the church as holding such sway over law enforcement that it helped select a police chief. Continue reading »
Thousands of people took to the streets of Stuttgart, Germany to protest a new curriculum set to emphasize sexual diversity. Several groups clashed with police resulting in at least 18 people sustaining injuries.
A mass rally called “Demo für alle” (Demonstration for everyone) was held on Stuttgart’s central Schillerplatz square on Sunday. According to police, about 4,500 people took part in the demonstration, which was organized by the conservative civic association “For Marriage and Family,” whose motto is “Stop gender ideology and sexualization of our children,” local media report.
Demonstrators were protesting the upcoming adoption of a new school curriculum that is expected to be approved by the regional government just before elections. A statement posted on the official site of the rally organizers says that the regional Culture and Education Minister intends to “surreptitiously” sign the document, which has provoked heated public discussion for the past two and a half years. Continue reading »
Defense attorneys by definition are hired by their client to bring the best possible outcome for their charged crime. Some attorneys have to defend the worst of the worst in society; apparently one of those was Hillary Clinton.
The BBC missed numerous opportunities to stop sexual abuse perpetrated by now-deceased DJ and television star Jimmy Savile, a report into his crimes has revealed.
Published on Thursday, The Dame Janet Smith Review criticized the broadcaster for letting the star continue to commit offenses with impunity. Continue reading »
How about the BBC staff knew that not only the senior management was totally aware and supportive of Jimmy Savile’s crimes, but that this went way beyond senior management?
Last month the former head of Newsnight investigations claimed Alan Yentob, the BBC’s creative director, accused the journalists who exposed the corporation’s cover-up of Jimmy Savile’s crimes of being “traitors”.
Newsnight revealed the BBC’s attempts to stop the programme exposing Savile as a paedophile who carried out attacks on BBC premises.
More info down below.
LONDON — A long-awaited report into the culture at the BBC that allowed TV personality Jimmy Savile to abuse children while working there has found that senior management were unaware of his actions.
Dame Janet Smith’s review, published Thursday morning, found that, while some staff were aware of Savile’s conduct, none of them reported it to their managers. Therefore she “found no evidence that the BBC as a corporate body was aware of Savile’s conduct.”
In the conclusion to her report, Smith wrote:
My conclusion is that a number of BBC staff were aware of specific complaints about Savile’s conduct and in two cases were aware of his sexual interest in teenage girls, some of whom might have been underage. All of these people ought to have reported their awareness to their line managers or to someone in a more senior position. None of them did so. The result is that I must conclude that there is no evidence that any senior member of staff (of Head of Department status or above) was aware of Savile’s conduct. It follows that I have found no evidence that the BBC as a corporate body was aware of Savile’s conduct.
She added that a culture of “fear” prevented them from reporting their concerns. Continue reading »
Full must-read article here:
* * *
“I’m a big fan of Israel and frankly a strong Prime Minister is a strong Israel, and you truly have a great Prime Minister in Benjamin Netanyahu. There’s nobody like him, he’s a winner, he’s highly respected, he’s highly thought of by all,” Trump says. “Vote for Benjamin: terrific guy, terrific leader, great for Israel.”
* * *
Here is his son:
* * *
Prosecutors went to great lengths to keep secret the non-prosecution agreement reached in 2007 with Jeffrey Epstein, attorneys for the victims allege, “because of the strong objection they would have faced from victims of Epstein’s abuse, and because of the public criticism that would have resulted from allowing a politically-connected billionaire who had sexually abused more than 30 minor girls to escape … with only a county court jail sentence.”
Before any allegations of sexual misconduct surfaced in 2005, Trump and Bill Clinton spoke glowingly of Epstein, and court records have included documents and testimony suggesting both men flew with Epstein on his private jets. Continue reading »
13/02/2016 – Islington, London – Illegal immigrant accused of attempted kidnap
Illegal immigrant Abdi Waise appeared at court yesterday accused of impersonating a police officer and attempting to kidnap school children in North London. He has been charged with six counts of attempted kidnap, five counts of impersonating a police officer, false imprisonment, stalking and one count of inciting a 15-year-old boy to engage in sexual activity, the Evening Standard has reported.
Mr Waise already has a criminal record: he was jailed in 2009 for the brutal strangulation and rape of a woman in North London.