From the article:
“…the FDA also reiterated its belief that BPA is safe to use in the lining of canned foods and beverages.”
– Study: Bisphenol A (BPA) Causes 100x More Harm Than Previously Imagined
And yes, the alternatives are NOT safe either …
– Parents Shocked To Learn ‘BPA-Free’ Baby Bottles Are Loaded With Other Estrogen Mimickers
– Study Finds Bottled Water Leeches 24,000 Chemicals Into Your Body
– New Study: BPA Is Deadly To Developing Brains Of Babies In Utero
– BPA Substitute Could Spell Trouble: Experiments Show Bisphenol S Also Disrupts Hormone Activity
– Study: BPA Leads To Birth & Fertility Defects (… And Is Linked To Diabetes & Breast Cancer)
– Bisphenol-A (BPA) Found In Virtually All Canned Foods
– Study: Cancer Alert on BPA Chemical in Plastic Drink Bottles
– More Than 90 Percent Of Canadians Are Contaminated With Bisphenol-A (BPA)
– The Age of Treason: 1958 Book Exposes Current Chemical Attack on Humanity
– Baby bottles: controversial chemical not removed in UK despite bottle ban in US
– FDA Criticized Over Plastic Chemical
– New Study: Plastic Chemical Tied to Heart Disease and Diabetes
– Chemicals in Plastic Shown to Cause Reproductive and Neurological Disorders
– BPA alternative disrupts normal brain-cell growth, is tied to hyperactivity, study says (Washington Post, Jan 12, 2015):
In a groundbreaking study, researchers have shown why a chemical once thought to be a safe alternative to bisphenol-A, which was abandoned by manufacturers of baby bottles and sippy cups after a public outcry, might itself be more harmful than BPA.
University of Calgary scientists say they think their research is the first to show that bisphenol-S, an ingredient in many products bearing “BPA-free” labels, causes abnormal growth surges of neurons in an animal embryo.
The same surges were also found with BPA, though not at the same levels as with BPS, prompting the scientists to suggest that all structurally similar compounds now in use or considered for use by plastic manufacturers are unsafe. Continue reading »
Tags: BPA, BPS, Brain, Chemicals, FDA, Global News, Health, Plastic
And NO, you don’t need to buy their products to protect yourself and be healthy.
Tags: BPA, BPS, Cancer, Chemicals, Chemtrails, Children, Depopulation, Endocrine system, Environment, estrogen, Excitotoxins, Food, Genetically Modified Organisms, Genocide, Global News, Glyphosate, GMO, Government, Health, Plastic, Roundup, Roundup Ready, Science, testosterone, U.S.
– BPA Substitute Could Spell Trouble: Experiments Show Bisphenol S Also Disrupts Hormone Activity (Science Daily, Jan 22, 2013):
A few years ago, manufacturers of water bottles, food containers, and baby products had a big problem. A key ingredient of the plastics they used to make their merchandise, an organic compound called bisphenol A, had been linked by scientists to diabetes, asthma and cancer and altered prostate and neurological development. The FDA and state legislatures were considering action to restrict BPA’s use, and the public was pressuring retailers to remove BPA-containing items from their shelves.
The industry responded by creating “BPA-free” products, which were made from plastic containing a compound called bisphenol S. In addition to having similar names, BPA and BPS share a similar structure and versatility: BPS is now known to be used in everything from currency to thermal receipt paper, and widespread human exposure to BPS was confirmed in a 2012 analysis of urine samples taken in the U.S., Japan, China and five other Asian countries.
Continue reading »
Tags: Bisphenol S, BPA, BPS, Endocrine system, Food, Global News, Health, Hormone, Science