– Russian Opposition: Putin Did NOT Assassinate Opposition Leader
– Boris Nemtsov’s Girls (Photos)
– Gorbachev: Murder of Opposition Leader Was a False Flag
– Boris Nemtsov Assassination: Even Russia’s ‘Non-system’ Opposition Refuses To Blame The Kremlin
– Nemtsov Murder: Putin Warned About Exactly This Type Of ‘False Flag’ Two Years Ago (Video)
– Russia: US-Backed Opposition Leader Gunned Down in Moscow
– Former Israeli Minister: ‘It’s a Trick, We Always Use It.’ (calling people ‘anti-Semitic’) (Video)
– Facts All US Citizens Need To Know About Israel And Palestine
– Rabbi Dovid Weiss On Judaism, Israel And Zionism – ‘The More The Religious The (Jewish) Community Is, The More Anti-Zionist They Are’ – ‘Our Hearts Cry For The People Of Palestine’ (Video)
– MUST-SEE: If you want to show people the truth then get them to watch this short speech (Video)
– Reporter Exposing Israeli War Crimes In Gaza Gets Pulled From NBC News (Video) – A Zionist General’s Son Shatters The Myths (Video)
People pay their respects at the place where Boris Nemtsov, a Russian opposition leader, was gunned down, Moscow, March 2, 2015
– Russian anti-Semitism rears its head in wake of Putin foe’s murder (Haaretz, March 3, 2015):
Boris Nemtsov wasn’t murdered because he was Jewish; but his background has renewed the discussion of what it means to be Jewish in Russia today.
Let’s make something clear: Boris Nemtsov was not murdered because he was Jewish (or half Jewish). The prominent 55-year-old politician was most likely killed because of his vociferous, unwavering rejection of the war in Ukraine. He was gunned down near the Kremlin, in front of his Ukrainian girlfriend, just days before an anti-war rally in Moscow that he had partly organized. According to Ukraine’s president, Petro Poroshenko, Nemtsov had evidence of Russia’s role in the war, and was on the verge of revealing it.